• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Shoreshocked/Ravestock - St Leonards Park(Nth SYD Oval) - 27th march

Wells unfortunately I am working 10am till 5pm so I wont be making this because my best friends 21st starts at 5pm up in the north shore - :( WAH! I'm gonna be late tp that and also miss out on this.

:( :(

Definately wanna catch up with doffqueen and raverchik very soon though! Have fun my sweeties!

^^awwww i was really looking forward to running around with you and Jesse that day *pout*

hey has anyone else seen in 3d world theres a few other free parties on this sat?

edw1n said:
just out of curioisty have any of you's been to this before ?

the actual 'ravestock' bit is a bit eh .. maybe ill let you guys see/decide for yourself.

the rest of it seems like a decent setup though.

no i've never been myself but i'm looking forward to some music, fun and mates outdoors in the sunshine and that's enough for me :)

so this is the current meetup list so far (as long as i have it right) everyone still keen? =D

We should meet up somewhere or something...ummm just look for the chick with the hot pink hair =D

*doofqueen and son
*DJC
*Backo
*Rasberrywatergirl
*up all night
*raverchik
*ozbreaker
*sydkiwi
*Jubas
*Stras Fall in
*LuSH^PuPPY
*Chad_Sexington
*Aishas Star
*BREAKaBEAT
*Shal
*Taliana

The Butterfly Effect will not be playing at shoreshocked, due to their guitarist (Kurt) being admitted to hospital with a flu-virus...

Yeah im not coming now since butterfly effect arent playing, there main reason i was going...

aww actually now reading over the list of people whose going...
up all night and those kids, how/when are you getting there? maybe i could come with you guys since karen/shanna arent coming now...

doof! I'm out, Im in your town this weekend with some friends + a family a thing! :D - Still it's going to be a big oneeee! have fun kids :)

shals!

If I can finish all my moving and unpacking shite.. I'll be there! :)

Hopefully won't be too drained by the final cleanup-or-lose-your-bond goodness that always goes with a move.

Hope to see some people there. Doofqueen: it's been a while, dunno if I'll recognise you with pink hair (as opposed to red or blue or the other colours I've seen it.. haha)

no butterfly effect? what!!!! I REALLY wanted to see them *has a tantrum* that toatlly sux!! *bashed head against the wall* :(

all you people who dropped out suck although to balance that negativity all people who are still going and new people that joined the ranks rock =D

and yes i am a little colour crazy whne it comes to my hair hehehe shhhhhh it's all about visual expression ;) =D

anyway i'm off to bed because i have to get up early so i will see you kids tommorow =D

Last edited:
it looks overcast outside.. my attendance is in jeopardy.. i might rock up for like, 15 mins or something :p

doofqueen said:
no butterfly effect? what!!!! I REALLY wanted to see them *has a tantrum* that toatlly sux!! *bashed head against the wall* :(

TBE SHOWS CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND / MAR 25,26,27
Guitarist Kurt Goedhart has been admitted to hospital with a serious flu-virus illness and doctors will not let him leave to play this weekends shows at Wollongong UNI, Wyong Oasis Yth Centre and Shoreshocked Festival at Nth Sydney Oval. This is the first time TBE has ever cancelled shows due to illness and both the band and management regret to inform you of this. The bands management and booking agent are attempting to reschedule these shows for April 29, April 30 and May 1st. Please keep an eye on the gig guide for details.

ahhhh you all suck, the only bluelighters i saw there was sydkiwi and raverchik *waves to them* :) Although it was put on over a big space and there was no official meetup time and place (because i had never been so i didn't know where to do it at)

Was a nice day as expected :)

i didn't end up making it due to a certain family member taking the car without asking =/

well i caught the train in all the way from newcastle....you know that big thing that runs on rails usually found at a train station... :p

;) never mind =D