• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Shoreshocked/Ravestock - St Leonards Park(Nth SYD Oval) - 27th march

i went to shoreshock last year, i think everything was good about it apart from the 'ravestock' area ;)

the thought of all those underage kids dressed up as construction workers giving the ground a workout disgusted me.

the hip hop tent was cool.

ok well i edited the first post to include a possible meetup list and i think it's actually called shoreshocked this year so i changed that too :p

i might drop by for an hour or so...
so close to home, may as well :)

Shoreshocked is the name of the main festival. Ravestock is the rave area of Shoreshocked, so i fixed the title to allow for both names, since they are both relevent.

DJC*

The actual venue is St Leonards Oval. The main stage is on the main part of the oval, obviously where the main stage is, hehe. Ravestock is over to the side, away from the main area, closer to the bowling club. :D

DJC*

Last edited:
^^you have a girly now ? 8o

do tell ;)

congrats =D

will miss you though and you won't get to meet my little one :(

I am keen to show him off to everyone hehehe

I may be working that day- however it will be in the willoughby area and therefore very close by so I'll def come after...

If I'm not working I'll still be there :) free is free =D

Ill probably not be there... theres a doof the night before/that day... *international outdoor *grins*

hehe

Im going to come and check it out. It's free and i finish work at 3 so why not! St leonards park seems like a pretty cool location as well. See ya there :D

Free!

now you have my attention :)

This look very dam inviting seeings as i never really do anything productive on a Saturday (besides clean my flat)...

Will most likely come if i remember it's on... plus i'd really like to see resin dogs :D

yes ill be there mainly for the hip hop tenet and to see if we can raught paint again.... no daytime raving for me

POST EDITED.

Im sorry i made this post even when i am not attending. I seriously did not know that it would warrent a pm for it, as well as linking the codered event which is on AFTER ravestock.

I will leave this bit though...

PLEASE make sure you pace yourself while out in the sun whatever you may be doing... so you can make it through the night. Take care and have a good WEEKEND... don't get silly and have to cut it shorter than expected.

p.s. my intentions were good i.e. safety comes first for the people attending my codered event. Hence, a suggestion to play it safe.

Sorry if it came across as 'cross promotional'

Last edited: