• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Shoreshocked/Ravestock - St Leonards Park(Nth SYD Oval) - 27th march

Well I've made up my mind to go, day rave day rave!!!!! AND ITS FREEEEEEEE!!!! hehe

Dammit i have to go to a wedding.

FUCK.. have fun people... im sure there will be more love there than anywhere i will be :(

*waves*

I'm working from 7am till 7pm, so I really doubt i'll beup for this after work. As much as I would like to come, and as cheap as it is- I am still broke and $350 for one days work is more than tempting :)

My friends are a bunch of dweebs because they never told me about this !!
Yeah Ill be there, depending on study !

Wells, If I am not working then I will be coming because I have a 21st taht starts at 5pm up in Wahroonga as well.
*holding thumbs that she's not working*

^ yes! I migh tjust swop a shift so that I come cos I wanna catch up with everyone again! :) Yay!

We gotta drag shal's butt to this too...

yes shal you have to come! you said you were going already hehehe and that goes for you too rwg...no work for you!

I'm hoping to DOOF! but it's my 21st weekend and I may have a party planned! - w000000000tttttttt...... If not, then I'll def come, but word has that some big things are happening this weekend !

10.gif
18.gif
17.gif
!!!

shal are you calling me 'doof' or are you calling the event a doof as in "i'm hoping to doof" etc :\

just out of curioisty have any of you's been to this before ?

the actual 'ravestock' bit is a bit eh .. maybe ill let you guys see/decide for yourself.

the rest of it seems like a decent setup though.

doofqueen said:
shal are you calling me 'doof' or are you calling the event a doof as in "i'm hoping to doof" etc :\

I was calling you doof :D lol!

Yeah, and Im not sure at the moment cause ive planned to rent this apartment for 2 nights with some old skoolcrew with decks and lots of other goodies :p - waiting on confirmation .... birthday bashes is all messed up! hehehe.. no ideaaaa......! :)

still, im keep to my off drugs! im feeling to good right now :)