• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Field Day - REVIEW

up all night said:
[BAlso, the Field Day brand has become such a commodity. I swear half the people at FD '03' didn't know anything about breaks and were just there because it was 'Field Day'. I hope this years crowd have half a clue and isn't full of skanky bitches and their hoes. [/B]

Not bloody likely

*in a good mood today* :D

Flea has asked me twice if i am comming to this and a few others have aswell...i missed out on the last one cause i was in melbourne at Welcome03...

so far nothing has dropped into my NYE plans as yet...i will see what pops up but so far i rekon i may make the trip up for this...depends on cash flow cause i have anumber of bills (one being the tax man) and also whos going etc...see what happens...aint promising anything yet :)

um-ed and ah-ed about whether to go this year and tickets sold out before I made up my bloody mind (and missed dimitri from paris - unforgiveable).

won't be making the same mistake twice. i have 2 tickets for 2004 in my hot little hand!!

sorry im tired i cant rememrbe who posted it, but yes i think field day will be slightly worse this year due to skanks etc...

but remember you were a green once, and its a good day, enjoy the vibe.

thast the way it goes.

ps, i love all the people in this trhread.

^^ As stated by DJC, social chit will not be tolerated since this thread was made a bit before time in guidelines. Any more and it will be locked for a short while..

Thank you for listening

the loner said:
um-ed and ah-ed about whether to go this year and tickets sold out before I made up my bloody mind (and missed dimitri from paris - unforgiveable)
I wouldn't worry. Dimitri's set was pretty unforgiveable...

Well people sorry to inform you but the first release of tickets have sold out (as reported on inthemix...) they sold out in 2 days, so the 2nd release is already upon us... the price has jumped to I think $86... so get in quick, this is going to do what it regularly does and sell out like a mummy fucker...

CB :)

*starfalls69* said:
i missed out on the last one cause i was in melbourne at Welcome03...

that was so not an excuse!! I was at welcom 2003 and at field day 2003 ;)

Round up the troops.. coz despite the skanks, the music is definately something worth going for!!!

This has to be the best line up ever. When I can hold a job down for more than two seconds, I will buy a ticket.

If I miss out, I will be jumping fences to gain entry.

Got tickets, and cant wait to attend... First Fuzzy event for me, and from what i read and am told im not going to regret it!

hyperspeeding said:
Got tickets, and cant wait to attend... First Fuzzy event for me, and from what i read and am told im not going to regret it!

unless it rains, as it always does for Fuzzy outdoor events 8(

star_beats said:
unless it rains, as it always does for Fuzzy outdoor events 8(

I dunno... Field day 2002 was so unwet that I almost passed out a couple of times from the 42 degree constant heat.

^^

yep... that was ridiculously hot... and 2003 was fantastic with the rain... it wasn't even raining that hard, and who is seriously going to let a little rain ruin their Field Day experience? 8) ;)

Go field day!!

CB :)

Rain = water... now whos ever been really hurt by a little water falling from the sky (i know there will be some stories about water from sky and injuries...)

From what i hear, if you wanted a good time last year you had a good time, that should be for any event really, if you weant to have fun... make fun!

hyperspeeding said:
Rain = water... now whos ever been really hurt by a little water falling from the sky (i know there will be some stories about water from sky and injuries...)

From what i hear, if you wanted a good time last year you had a good time, that should be for any event really, if you weant to have fun... make fun!

w0rd

besides

MUD WRESTING!!

:p