Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....DOOF ...Hyperborea....17th april

magpi said:
syl this is an elixir chill stage
we play chill on our chill stage no gabba

as a member of the elixir crew i can vouch for this

no roger was thinking of having a renigad stage set up by browny but this is not confermed yet but if so there is a very good chance of gabba there

^^ok i had it confused with that stage then oops...so the renegade stage is still under construction possibly?

ps....so you don't know who Blair is huh? 8(

doofqueen said:
^^ok i had it confused with that stage then oops...so the renegade stage is still under construction possibly?
yeah there will be different types of music ... this doof should be biiig.
27.gif
17.gif
:)

hahaha is magpi blair?
his posts seem much more....sensical than his ones on australiens.net hahahaha

There's a chance I'll be there :)

Depends on my assessment schedule around this time...

apollo: tis the holidays! (well it is for us anyway).
this looks to be a big BL partay

yeah this is the only doof i am going to all semester because it's in the uni holidays

A question - will there be any breaks playing at this doof? Sorry if that's the stupidest question ever asked... I don't frequent doofs :)

apollo...there might be...the second stage is playing alot of different genres so i'm told but i would have to get back to you on that one

raverchik...put a post up on www.australiens.net in the nsw lift section if you are having trouble getting a lift...i'm sure someone from here would be able to fit you in their car though =D

apollo
the chances are indica and or zen child will play psy breaks

indica is a great psy breaks dj having played for ministory of sound in thailand at a couple of full moon partys also keep an eye out for him playing at bustn and movn down in ollongong soon

Shit

DQ send my magic carpet up

I WANNA COME!!! doubt I can though... MOTHER @#$%^ #$% #$%^ $#^ *)*&*&*#@$@#$

unless of course you ring the directions line and it tells you drive 8 hours north on the pacific hwy

doofqueen: id feel weird getting a lift from a stranger though, i at least want to go with someone I know :)

thanks anyway though, il work something out I hope