• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....DOOF ...Hyperborea....17th april

um guys sorry to break your harts but that i know of there will be no gabba at this party
sorry not like the old ware house doofs (the old 61 and the graffiti haal partys) this is a psy party there will be some intresting beats played on the chill stage (and yes there is a chance of some psy breaks for the breaks fans)

but no gabba
oh and a message from the rach bishop of bloody fist record
"your all carnts"

Fuck i wanna be in Sydney!!!!

This whole me being in melbourne thing is just so not fair!!! Abracadabra magic carpet ride 'me be back in Sydney'!!

Great line up, TWO DAYS!!! after my birthday and EVERYONE is going, *insert pout and wobbly bottom lip* - SOOOO not fair. :(

I'll be thinking of all you kids at my b'day party that night, unless you all wanna relocate to my b'day doof in melbs ;)

In lieu of my likely absence, can someone make sure *DJC* is not lost to the horror that is known as car doofing. He was known to exhibit this pikerish behavior at Hypnotribe, and like many others, i decree it v. not cool ;) (*DJC - keep an eye out for the thing that makes it all better - they're on their way! =D)

magpi said:
the chill stage (and yes there is a chance of some psy breaks for the breaks fans)

but no gabba
"your all carnts"

That doesn't sound like somethign he'd say at all!!! ;)

---

i would have been up for some gabba too - it's been ages..

psy breaks sounds interesting though.. hmmmmm

Who's up for kidnapping Miss Slingshot and dragging her along kicking and screaming to this one? :)

^^^she's only allowed to come if she makes everyone sticky date pudding and shows us how she can give a blowjob to a banana again

LOL i've only CarDoofed once, that one time, and if you had to do that long drive along THAT road you would of been exhausted too. :p
I plan on having the day before and day after off, so i can make the most of this w/e, along with my new secret weapon, new phatties made by the ever lovely and multi talented miss_slingshot herself!!. ;) =D

DJC*

Gabba is great and at previous doofs I have found it to be a refreshing change from 24hours of psy. but alas, not this time.
psy break dance stomping it will be. :)

nice nice nice!

I'll be there with wHiTeBoY! w00t... - Backo, you gotta come! bring the crew! ... it's an experience I guess!

maybe we can all cruise together?

shals :D

^^^

Man I can't wait for you to come doofing, that will be MHAD!

We'll try to get apollo to come too :p

Well im coming... I believe Funki expressed an interest as well

^^^
yeah she did
dude i am SO happy you are finally coming to a doof
Doofqueen will be soooo proud!

xox

^^ bwahahaha i'll believe it when i see it ;) but nice one all the same backo =D

magpi said:
um guys sorry to break your harts but that i know of there will be no gabba at this party
sorry not like the old ware house doofs (the old 61 and the graffiti haal partys) this is a psy party there will be some intresting beats played on the chill stage (and yes there is a chance of some psy breaks for the breaks fans)

but no gabba
"your all carnts"

well i was told there would be gabba played at the elixer stage aswell as many other types of music after someone asking me if there was gabba and i had to ask to check 8(

Wow im so impressed at the interest, Yay! This is the next party im going along too... If you guys ALL come itll be awesome! woh0o! And yes FUNKI u must come chickie too!

syl this is an elixir chill stage
we play chill on our chill stage no gabba

as a member of the elixir crew i can vouch for this

no roger was thinking of having a renigad stage set up by browny but this is not confermed yet but if so there is a very good chance of gabba there

are you telling me i have add whight boy
is that what your trying to tell me

do i look like a raver add candy kid to you??

You definately need stims of some sort to dance to gabba, BUT anyway bak on topic, I am not taking sunday off work for this, so hopefulyl I am not rostered on, because last time i did that it rained and i was left at home alone on sunday, when i could have been earning time and a half.

So cant wait for yummy chai, great music and most of all seeing doofqueen!!!

I would love to go to this one!! But i'm still trying to sort out babysitting....