Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....DOOF ...Hyperborea....17th april

Re: Re: Sydney....DOOF ...Hyperborea....17th april

doofqueen said:
DJC ...actually the road is going to nice and smoothe ...so i'm told anyway...

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. =D
My 32 year old car, as good as it is, doesn't like the uber bumps soo much.

Most of us know each other already, so do we need/want to make a meetup time/place??

DJC*

Ok, I can't help myself. I am going to ditch work goddam it and come out into the bush with u hippies and jump around.
I don't have any wheels either, maybe a bunch of us could hire a car and drive it up there, paint it with mud and leaves and sacrifice it to the earth god garnesha. Can anyone say "no claim bonus"? :D
So is this going to be like Twotribes, you know, walking around "Are you a bluelighter? To get, "Huh?", or "blank stare" or "no man I don't smoke" 8(
Maybe a secret handshake.....something stonecutteresque I think.

Seriously though, If anyone can help me out or wants to hire a car PM me and we can organise something.

Anyone need a ride from Newcastle? i need to leave early, sometime after sunrise so i want to take my own car..

well at this stage looks like im second up on the elixir stage so come check my set out and coem say high after and smoke a shishah/hookah after with me

Well i will be there from saturday morning helping set up and stuff and will be on the door (don't know what time though) so if you see a platnum blonde taking your money thats me ...i'll try and remember to wear my wings ;)

Im not to sure if Im going yet I might have to work sunday which will suck..

And i also might be going into the city on sat so il see what happens :)

^YAY! does that mean kats coming?
And raverchik you should come, I havn't met you yet. :)

ok just found out my set time

aprox 8:30 start for a 2 hour set

the main stage kicks off around 7pm as well so come early to make sure you catch all the crazy action of the party

We are also having an early bbq so definitely come early to say hello to people and get comfy and stuff. I'll be on the door 7.30- 9.30 if anyoe does come early...say hi! =D

oh yeah if anyone wants a lift i know someone with spare seats so let me know and i'll hook you up bro =D

Unfortenately I have commitments this weekend. - Have fun! - I know I will be! :D

shals!

^^ hmm i could have put money on the liklihood of that happening :)

have Fun whatever you do then Shal..i'm sure you will make it to a doof one day :)

Hahaha I will ONEDAY - When I have a car - an escape :D

Plus, lots of the people I was coming with ditched!!! Grrrrr!!!

I have a big SAT night planned elsewhere!

Have fun doofer, go hard! fairy around...

shals :D

Don't worry, TRUST ME! I'll see the aftermath of the doof. I just know it!

pffftt *has a tantrum* grrr your loss people *pouts*

anyways thats it for me and bl this weekend

see the kids who are coming tommorow

YAY YAY YAY!!!

DOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF =D =D =D

It takes dedication to go to a doof :)

ok this time i'm really off bl till after the weekend :p hehe