Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that could be interesting :) I've never been to the Pyrmont Bridge Hotel, but hey, it could be awesome :)

CB :)

lol, could always kick on at star city for those that want to surrounded by flashing lights, appaling carpet and noise at 7am :p

electreauxbella said:
lol, could always kick on at star city for those that want to surrounded by flashing lights, appaling carpet and noise at 7am :p

was this directed at me...

yes people... as i told you all, i was going to have a nice early night, but when the girlie says, i wanna drink more... lets go somewhere that is open...

you end up at star city at 7am, looking at flashing lights, appaling carpel and noise at 7 :D

oh the fun :D

Im happy to do the orgyising if you guys want but I cant be there on the 12th.......Im going to Hillend..........but your all welcome to join me there...........they have a mad pub and I can promise it wont be noisy at 7am...........lol.

heh Pyrmont sounds ok Ive never been there before though as long the drinks arent too expensive and its casual then should be ok

Edit. Updated title with new date and venue tba once decided}

DJC*

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
was this directed at me...

yes people... as i told you all, i was going to have a nice early night, but when the girlie says, i wanna drink more... lets go somewhere that is open...

you end up at star city at 7am, looking at flashing lights, appaling carpel and noise at 7 :D

oh the fun :D

actually Chopper it wasn't directed at you but now that i think about it, it should have been :p

feel the <3

bb: the pyrmont is close, but it's also a cool place to hang. they have an upstairs area with pool tables & shiz, and its fairly reasonable

oh.. but i wont be here on the 12th :(
i leave on the 5th, soi really think you need to have it before then!

where are you going to after the 5th, kazza?

yeah, the PBH is good. it's the turn-around point for me on my morning walks, and it's odd to see people hanging around on weekday mornings drinking at 7am or so :)

it's even funnier when your walking past on the way to work (well, personally not so much anymore being that im not working in the city) and seeing all the pissheads still out from the night before

^^^ I'm following you miss, and if your off topic again i'll get my angry face out.... :p :D

So it's decided that this will be at the Pyrmont Bridge Hotel!!

{Edit, updated title to include venue}

DJC*

blame me, DJC*, i led her astray :)

PBH and free soft drinks at Star City for those that need to pace themselves ;)

Haha PBH.....what can i say....

i couple of times i've found myself there when the sun's come up and thought "where the hell am i and what am i doing here??" 8(

Where the hell is it?

I was lucky enough to pick the right platform to get to newtown in the first place :-/

Chaos Butterfly said:
^^

Well then you can't have toooooooo much to complain about now can you ;)

CB =D

i spose not.. i'll get trashy somewhere with my dad!

I just found out i have a farewell party and a bucks party to go to on the 12th, so i'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.