Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney BL Summer Drinks - Sat 12th March - Pyrmont Bridge Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ that implies something I sincerly hope didnt happen.

Great night update more later when my head stops throbbing.

Dear Mazdan,

Where were you??? I was waiting all night for your face to start walking down the corridor... and it didnt... so we had to talk shit about you coz you wernt there ...

Just kidding mate... but we were very heartbroken... you have no choice, but to be at the next one... if it means i have to come pick you up and handcuff you to the table... you are going to be there...

Now the review...

Top night again, good people and good times like always...

I will have to make sure next time i do drink, so i can be drunk... but yes...

to the new people i met... raverchik, kazza_baby, bella, smart-e, ravpup, zag0r, whoever else insert name here... It was good to have a laugh/chat/drink with ya's...

For the old timers :p DD, CB, Macksta, Raz, good to do the same as above...

fuck i know i have left out some people :/

Amazing show up, i was so fuckin impressed like whoa... easily 20...

Because i had so much fun last night, im going to throw a spanner up now... and say... next drinks will be on the...

12th of march, which is the week after syd two tribes and melb is on... so i know that is a bit of a pain in the ass... but you never know...

Im staying clear of organising the venue and i nominate... Mazdan to do the honours again... and this time he will show up...

SO yeah. sorry if i have bored you all to fuckin death, but it was good times, sad i had to leave when i did, and i be wishing i was more drunk.

sif you'd get mazdan to organise it.... he doesn't even show up!

i nominate chops to organise :D

raverchik said:
^ that implies something I sincerly hope didnt happen.

Um,ok I didn't mean anything bad by that statement of mine.I don't have much of a dirty mind(But figured things out,when people have pointed it out).Nothing bad even crossed my mind when I first typed that message.

I just meant, that it was ok she was really drunk.Was the centre of attention when she got kicked out(NOT a bad thing.Many of us have probably drunk way too much like it before).Hence become the 'star attraction' because of her drunkeness and NOT to worry about it.

Last edited:
0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
Because i had so much fun last night, im going to throw a spanner up now... and say... next drinks will be on the...

12th of march, which is the week after syd two tribes and melb is on... so i know that is a bit of a pain in the ass... but you never know...

Im staying clear of organising the venue and i nominate... Mazdan to do the honours again... and this time he will show up...

Nice captaincy there dude! I'm definitely up for it again. You guys all totally rock :)

I liked the Bank as a venue. Although i spent over 3.5 hours in travel time getting to/from newtown! Still, the trip home wasn't so bad. At least i had some good company :)

So i can see the next one being there again. I can't imagine anybody is going to suggest an alternative :p

No not slurry hills!

North Sydney perhaps?

It's gotta be somewhere casual like the bank.

biggerbear said:
ARGGGHHH... why do i end up missing out on the fun ones?

Sucked in!!!!!!!!!!,he,he,he,he......................... ;)

Jokes A. you indeed missed out on a fun night.

You should try to come to the next one :)

North Sydney sounds good except for the North Sydney bit... that place is chock full of wankers and there isn't really anywhere as casual as the Bank over there... I mean we could go to the Greenwood, but we'd have to put up with rank tossers for the whole night...

Just my not so humble opinion ;)

CB :)

Had a great night guys thanks for making me feel welcome :) Sorry I had to leave early.

the bank is traditional.

and the drinks don't kill the bank balance too much.

plus all the food options around and the sex shop round the corner.

the sentimental favourite should win --> The Bank.

pyrmont bridge hotel perhaps?

im not trying to break tradition, but like it's good to do different things... innit?

If you want to make it extra trashy and kick on until 7am and beyond then the PBH is the place to do it ;)

That bridge is just so loooong though.....the PBH looms on the horizon but it keeps getting further and further away the further you walk....

Status
Not open for further replies.