• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

Aishas Star said:
How will I know which table is the right one? Ive never met anyone before!

If you have one of our mobile numbers then just ring it as you are about to enter and watch for who is madly scrambling to find there phone.........lol..........see easy.

Now if you dont have a number then ask and though shalt recieve.

KaT Im probably looking good for this..........Im about 90% certain........is that OK? If not just say so and I will miss out.

Ohh, I just realised Chaos is going..........Usually he wears something with lots of pink and frilliness, pink leather tight pants and his trademark is a feather head dress which he refuses to take off even in the restaurant...........so you cant possibly miss us.

lol........Im gonna cop it now I know.......lol.

Just get a phone number OK.......lol

Mazdan... that will be cool... the place seems big enough to squeeze an extra chair in, but I'm booking for 8 anyway.

Table booked under Katrina at 6.30pm

See you all there!

smile.gif

Yes:

katmeow
up all night
preacha
IXinX
Aishas Star
raverchik
CB +1
mazdan?

if u go to a pub after it

fuck, who am i kidding, of course you will be at the pub...let me know, i might come in coz chances are i will be shit bored at home!!!

but i do have the option of a poker night... decisions decisions

^ We'll be at the sly fox afterwards ... drinking many cheap cocktails. See you there!

ozbreaker said:
Is it too late to buy in on this culinary event?

Nope... I'll call up and add another few seats to the booking (arse-suming both of you are coming?)
smile.gif

Tee hee! you said 'arse'!

I'll let you know depending on how the move goes.

anyone live near Smacktown.. oops i mean BLACKtown?? I need a lift home *smilie*

nahz i live in petersham soz, cyaz there 2nite. don't forget its BYO too ;;)

which means i should go buy some more booze

I wont be able to make it guys, I cant get alternate transport to the truck and its not safe to leave it parked in the city.

chances are i wont be making it to the sly fox after i dont think...

poker + shit weather = me staying home

FUCK YOU ALL!