• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

hey you..........the world does not revolve arround you.

I have eaten lots of meat lately so anything with meat is out OK.

I want my bloody yummy chachas

You can only have yum cha for lunch

Strictly speaking though it should be a morning tea think given yum cha literally means drinking tea

MazDan said:
hey you..........the world does not revolve arround you.

I have eaten lots of meat lately so anything with meat is out OK.

I want my bloody yummy chachas

What are you saying...? That the world doesn't revolve around me??

What the hell is up with this gravitational field then...?

CB ;)

Considering i'm from and will be in Melbourne please say "Happy Birthday" at midnight and then all take 1 shot of Tequilla. Thanks!!

eggman88888 said:
You can only have yum cha for lunch

Mazza assumes his most bestest poutiest face and stamps foot on the ground angrily while folding his arms.

"Well they will just have to make it at dinner time wont they."

Well, I'm open to daytime eating (which leaves more of the afternoon/evening for drinking ;)), if the guests are?

I hope the guests don't mind if I step in... I think night-time is best- their hosts have another function on that night so a dinner with some BL babysitters suits well.

yum cha then drinkin/drunken bowling at fox studios

what say you all?

Where ever you go, we'll follow you...

:D

Last edited:
I might be up i donno yet
i might be down by the time the sun doth set

i've always tried to understood why unsquare rhymies all the time.
Is he becoz he is a deliquent hood?
Like all ya raggamuffins and rapscallions that said they are when they should

haha that doesnt make sense,
i'll try to make it again, i like eating food and drinking with people.

just leme kno

L2R - sounds like fun!

joannie_mhm said:
I hope the guests don't mind if I step in... I think night-time is best- their hosts have another function on that night so a dinner with some BL babysitters suits well.

We can babysit from lunch onwards if needs be ... I'm sure there will be no going home early :)

Oh if you go to Fox Studios I'll come. It's close to home and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to meet the samadhi's at any other time. :( I'm not going to book in for dinner though. Not that this will shock anyone. Even when I turn up I don't eat. ;)

Oh lordy you better not pike, UAN! I've been wanting to meet you for ages and eons, and if you pike, i'll throw myself down the bowling lane and will be collected by the thing that picks up the pins and will be taken to a faraway land, never to be seen again. :( Now do you want that on your conscience? DO YOU?

So, one thing that Mr S and I want to do while down there is to have a ride on a jet-boat. He's checking out various companies as we speak, and we thought we'd extend the invitation to all and sundry! :)

Last edited:
katmeow said:
L2R - sounds like fun!

We can babysit from lunch onwards if needs be ... I'm sure there will be no going home early :)

We are totally up for bowling and drinking... :D

samadhi said:
Oh lordy you better not pike, UAN! I've been wanting to meet you for ages and eons, and if you pike, i'll throw myself down the bowling lane and will be collected by the thing that picks up the pins and will be taken to a faraway land, never to be seen again. :( Now do you want that on your conscience? DO YOU?

Well, it might be good for Australia's Funniest Home Videos. They pay good money you know.

yo yo yo

hey yo i dont know what the plans r at the moment, looks like its all up in the air with the choice of venue to appreciate food and beverage inside of.

Well i got a request, why don't we go somewhere really Sydney-like because sydney is fun and big and sparkly and all that and really i am still pretty new here and want to see something cool.
Whats fox studios like?

(ps im making a lolcat of rupert murdoch as we speak)

up all night said:
Well, it might be good for Australia's Funniest Home Videos. They pay good money you know.

I'll split it with you chica.

So i've been chatting with a couple of our sydney peeps and it looks like Saturday (daytime) is the only time we're going to get to spend some good time with them. If it's ok, can we make it a late afternoon/early evening meetup?

Pleeease? :)