• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
L2R said:
actually, at that date, i'll be towards the end of my cleansing diet so what i'll be able to eat would be very limited.

Turkish food is known to be very cleansing
wink.gif
Anyhow, looking forward to meeting you when you eventually make it along to one!

Details for next food and beverage appreciation!

Date: Saturday 16th June 6.30pm
Place: The Sultans Table Turkish Restaurant - 179 Enmore Rd (See map - it's about 5 minute walk from Newtown train station)
Afterwards: The Sly Fox Hotel - 199 Enmore Rd - Cheap cocktails til 9pm

Yes:
katmeow
up all night
who_can_say
IXinX
Aishas Star
raverchik
CB +1

Maybe:
mazdan
window licker
notsquare

If anyone else wants to come, post here! And please confirm by friday 15th so I can book a table.

Last edited:
I use coolies all the time...........is this bad?

I picked it up from my neice cos she uses it all the time.

Kat..........yet to confirm but possible

Rountine

So they only serve crackers?

Racist mothafucka's.

Hope to.

:)

Cool doofqueen look fwd to speaking in broken polski to ye

and also if u guys r interested

The Collective PROUDLY Present SUCK IT UP!!!

A Free night of QUALITY, DRIVING, NO BULLSHIT DRUM & BASS + DUBSTEP for your listening and dancing pleasure @ The Clare Hotel, on Saturday the 16th of June!!!

Our monthly FREE parties at The Clare showcase some of Sydney's most diverse and talented dj's and producers, with many tunes on the night youre hearing for the first time ever! Sydney is overflowing with talent, and we are here to bring it to you, with quality Hijack Sound, cheap drinks, and a happy, relaxed vibe.

it's like down teh road and it's free :) i'll be going there afta the sly fox i think
more info about this gig http://www.sydneyfriction.com/modul..._14&file=index&action=viewtopic&topic=3934&21

^ I'd maybe be up for that... depends if friday night ends up being big.

If anyone's bringing a partner, let me know so I can add to the count.

mine is coming. I still havnt told him it's an internet meetup. He hasnt asked though.... he's just keen to come along to the dinner i'm talking about :p

cool ixinx - look forward to it =D

^ Nope, that's just something DQ is doing.

We're on Sat 16th... see my post :)

Righty. I did see the post and I got your PM (thanks btw) just thought I must have missed something :)

lol =D

anyway... I have to pull out again. Next time i wont say i'm coming unless it's two days before or something. Sorry for being in and out and in and out again :-/

FUCK SUNDAY

that's for recovery

where did this sunday shit come from

Breakyaself asked if we could change it a few posts up.

Saturday is win :)