Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD ::: 360 ::: Easter Sat ::: REVIEW

Looking forward to this.

Had my tickets fow a while,

hopefully the weather gets bit better by then

OKOK. man, i have trouble seeing now a days. sorry i left the people off. backo I'm sooooo sorry. i feel so guilty with those puppy dog eyes.

update list is as follows....

Papermate
Ozbreaker /
Breakabeat /
DJC - moderator /
Groovestar
keystroke /
star_beats /
Misterduck
keej
Joel
Skinlab
Lushpuppy
backo /
bRAVEheart /
Mirage
Chaos Butterfly /
up_all_night /
diegoblunt /
Nat /
Ossie /

wow. :)

ok i've never been to the Horden (insdie that is..outside obviously i have before), so whast a suitable place, im not sure. I've got some messages im PM's, hopefully in a day or two will will have something confirmed....

Last edited:
Woooo, CB and up all night :)

MACKSTA. You have to come now :D :D

^ No dear, you're not invisable (and you're not invisible either). But I always assumed you were coming, upallnight + CB = a surprise :D

well hell yall, this does seem to be turning into one tidy little boot scoot'n, pop lock'n geeza based event... BRING IT OOONNNNNNN!!

im headn in there with a crack crew of my own - nonBL unfortunately.. a tidy pair known as the Fabulous Bugguts plus a few others.. Mirage - you better warm up those rubber soles..

Oh and big up to all the fancy peoples of who put out such a warm welcome to myself at BREAKaBEAT'S last night.

till sat..

I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

*thinks* who i can suprise tomorrow night with a mystery phone call ;)

^^^ LOL Hmmm...i wonder..... ;)

I'm going to have to delve into my lil bag of "Get Out Of Work Tricks", as i'm down to work at 9:30 Sun morning. *sigh*

As far as Meetups go...i'd suggest one outside in the courtyard area. How about up against the fence?? I kinda really need a map to show what i mean. But basically, as you go in the front gates, just walk straight ahead till you hit the fence....there!! hehe.

I don't plan on being there till late, so i'm not going to post a time. Looking at the meetup list we all basically know each other or know someone who knows someone else, so we can all sms each other anyway.

Oh and Katmeow is gonna come too, even if she doesn't know it yet!! =D

YAY!!

DJC*

DJC* said:
As far as Meetups go...i'd suggest one outside in the courtyard area. How about up against the fence?? I kinda really need a map to show what i mean. But basically, as you go in the front gates, just walk straight ahead till you hit the fence....there

that soudns like a plan. how about 9.30 - 10.00. after that i think i will finding a good place to twiddle my toes in the main section. if there is one...

Regarding work the next day...sheese, I got to start at 7am - so i will be going straight there again. might be leaving the party early unfortunately not sure i will have the stamina to stay there all night.

I'm kinda getting excited now about tommorw night.
it's ages since I've been to the hordon and memory is a bit of a blank about the layout for the meetup, though im sure I will bump into the people that i know on here during the course of the night.

I'll be there. Its looking mighty fine
:)

There are many acts on the list that I am really dying to see, but I have little faith in my ability to do so. In over 3 years of events, I have rarely ever stuck to my commitments about artists I want to hear. Annnywaaayyyy, see you all there :D

I'll see you guys there. Bringing my new housemate along too.

I'll probably wear the same hat I'm wearing in the "recent pics" thread and a blue aesthetics T-shirt so that ya's can recognise me better. I've seen enough pictures of everyone to be able to pick some of you guys out I think. I don't want to commit to a meetup time, because I always end up arriving at parties late and losing track of time once I'm there.

Peace my fellow 360er's.

Papermate - please empty your pm inbox.

Sorry guys, I dont know whats happening. I have emptied my mailbox and its just not working. Macksta, awesome to see you are coming, I cant wait to catch up with you again. :)

It looks like most people will be there by 9.30pm. Getting there any later I think will result in missing out on some really good music. I will probably be there by 8.30pm, so Ozbreaker dont be late!

It also looks like there are sort of 3 or 4 groups of different bluelighters that are coming. For all those FIT's (as we call it in the hospitality industry.....), please feel free to email me at [email protected] and i'll make sure I get an sms out so that you dont miss out on the meetup.

DJC, this courtyard you are talking about...is that inside the venue???? or do you mean just outside, where all the public are?