• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD ::: 360 ::: Easter Sat ::: REVIEW

I'm dead keen for this, the line up is fantastic, and the venue is sure to be rockin, the only problem is that i am about to fork out 750+ on car repairs and will be flat broke after that as i have some other payments to make aswell.

If i have the money closer to the date i will deff. be going (granted it doesnt sell out)

Argh its too good to miss though!

the more i look at the links from fuzzy or ticket the more excited i get. I seriously dance like a fuckwit in my chair.
I have just bought tickets today...
...i think it will be really really good dirty dance break beats hip hop dance like a motherfucker event.

and the venue...its somewhere nice, special i think that Homebush is getting a bit boring. I'm glad they've chosen this venue, nice surroundings. big thumbs up to Fuzzy again.

boom i appreciate your car situation, but im currently being sued for about 4 grand, and im still going. I think you will really regret it if you dont. Find a way:D

I am almost certainly going to this with some friends from Uni.

Will be good to hopefully meet a few BLers there! I haven't met anyone yet.

Just been lurking :)

bRAVEheart

Well, the decision was made tonight, i asked work for the 10th, 11th (my bday), and 12th off :D

So i should be going to this, espically when my funds pick up :p

Papermate, i entered a comp to win some ticks, does that count? :)

Looks like fun, hope yall have a good time.

Personally I really dislike breaks events in large venues such as Space or places like The Hordern. I feel you lose a lot of the intimate breaksy atmosphere in the sea of people that you otherwise experience in Globe, Beatfix, World Bar etc..

Unfortunately this makes it difficult for me to really enjoy big name acts like Krafty etc who only ever play in bigger venues.

^^ that's why you should try to make it to Nutshell in Newie as that's always nice and intimate!

I'm the opposite to Macksta. I really enjoy the feel of big events such as Transmission etc and love the thought of a huge event with music I actually enjoy!

I think what MAcksta was saying is the larger the venue, means the greater proportion of fuckin uncool people to himself lol.

but yea, erghhh its a breaks event... OMG

i have to agree. i've never been to the horden before but if its too big then its going to be a bit shit if you ask me. I dont really like uptopias for that reason, because its doesnt have that itamicy.

I though the gig at the hordern was going to be sort of small. does any have any idea how many people will be attending???

BaxterBOY!

Me and a few friends may be coming to this one - w00t!

Hope to see ya there bro! :D

shal...

UGh. I have to sell 2 x tickets to this.

I'm going to be going to melbourne around that time. Anybody who wants to buy them for $60 each please PM me.

*rolls eyes*

^^^ Might wanna empty your mailbox first. ;)

If you still have a ticket available, i'll gladly take it off your hands. =D

DJC*

Originally posted by papermate
UGh. I have to sell 2 x tickets to this.

I'm going to be going to melbourne around that time. Anybody who wants to buy them for $60 each please PM me.

*rolls eyes*

Congratulations [because I'm assuming you got the job!!] :)

Crew im not going to try and scab freebies to this one... so im going to go and buy some tickets.. if anyone wants some give us a yell...

oh yeah i wont buy for people who arent crew... yeah i know i would be spewing

I'll be there. I've already started saving. Ive never been to Hordern before heh. I hear its pretty big. Long night - should be awesome! :D

meh
due to money restrictions and a somewhat desire for a break, i won't be attending this.. hope y'all have a good night though! (i want pics and gossip)