DJC*

Bluelight Crew
Fuzzy Presents:~

Three Sixty (360)

Easter Sat, 2004

Horden Pavillion

9PM - 7AM

18+

$65.90 (includes booking fee, but may attract a handling fee)

DJs:

Planet Funk (LIVE)
Junior Jack and Kid Creme
Freestylers
Moguai
Black Grass
Aquasky and Master Blaster
Sneaky Sound System
Jonathan Wall
AJAX
+More to be announced....

This shoud be fantastic. The Horden is a great venue, and as they (fuzzy) point out, its the first all night party there in a looong time. w00t!!! =D

DJC*

Last edited:
hehe Was wondering who'd be the first to post about this!

I'd love to go... it all depends on cash.

Sounds like it could be fun, I think the Horden is a great venue for Parties and Concerts , Pity it isn't used more often. I think from memory the last time it was used for a all night party where the event wasn't gay and lesbian orientated was in the late 80's/early 90's, correct me if Im wrong.
Will have a think about it and make my mind up closer to the date :)

The freestylers fucking rock, I'm dying to go to this, but odds are I will have not the money nor time... :(

I really really really want to go to this!!

I think I may go and buy my ticket today...

Mate chance it to fate.

nah, fuck it... i might even msg u this time... but u will be at the meetup anyways!

mmmmmmm moguai-alicious.....

looks fairly decent - i'll have to see what hand fate deals me with work when my current contract finishes up... :)

Mister_Duck said:
I think from memory the last time it was used for a all night party where the event wasn't gay and lesbian orientated was in the late 80's/early 90's, correct me if Im wrong.

This is true. Was talking to a mate of mine about this who got excited when he heard it was at the hordern cos back in 88/89, he use to go to these hordern parties which were awesome. Then the Hordern stopped putting on big all-night dance parties due to noise complaints from nearby residents he heard, apart from the gay & lesibian mardi gras and sleazeball parties that continued.

I'm going for sure. good lineup and the sound in there will be pretty good compared to other big events.

damnit damnit damnit, i saw the 18+ and thought sweet, freestylers and planet funk for $18, so can't go wrong! ...then i saw the big phat number under it and nearly fell off my chair :T

I spose i'll be there anyway though. Who's got their tickets already?

^ I would say 'Make it your party!' but chances are I won't be able to afford it so I refuse to say it. :(

BREAKaBEAT said:
I really wanted to go to this but its my birthday weekend .. blah.

im in the same boat, and i gotta decide what i want more,

To go to passion :/ (after seeing the line up for this i think not)
Go to this (=D )
The wonderland meet ...
Or work my lil fat ass off, because it is public holiday rates all weekend