• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Syd] 24-09-05 UTOPIA Pres. Prophecy : The Awakening @ Syd Superdome :

I think i've discovered what death feels like. It was a good night but!

Argh....I didn't get there till after midnight so missed the meetup...sorry ppl!

Had a mad night. Isaac is the man!! And dancing to HH was much :D

I need sleep. Lots of sleep.

same here i didnt get there till 1230 either. was still a top night :)

fuk i only got in there at like 12, forgot bout the meet up, then forgot everything else that was going on and now i cant remember anything until about 4.30 or some shit. never even really paid attention to the sets or anything (probz only like 1 song from dougal and isaac and thats all i remember) then only really danced for breeze and styles set which i dont really remember being as good as i thought it would be

oops, haven't been on Bluelight for a while....

Sorry I missed the meetup... got there just B 4 12. Dogs, people gettin arrested. Already double dumped some very strong ones (never double dumped them B 4). Coming on real strong... not sure where it's gonna go. Want to wait and chill but friends "need" to go in... Descided in a mad moment to dump the rest of my stash rather than risk gettin caught. Minute later try to SMS on my phone. Almost type one word then all the letters go all on top of eachother and some have funny lines on top of them! No way I can read now! Never had vision this fucked B 4! Uh Oh and the last one hasn't even kicked in yet. By the time I'm in the door and walking the dark corridor I'm flying! Moments where things kinda go all silent and dreamy in waves on and off....
(I was lucky, I was sweet. I did use a test kit but even still, not wise dumping my whole stash even for an experienced person like me) 8)

1st time in the SuperDome, seems like forever walking along the endless corridoor. Finally walk into the main arena. Woh.... it felt like a different world in there. Amazing. Like a big, dark, huge cave!! %) Lasers were awesome! Music wasn't really my style. Spent lots of time outside and walkabouts in endless corridoors trying to find the main areana 8(. Boy goin to the bathroom was a mission! Loved all the uplifting happy hardcore at the end. Especially loved the uplifting trance I heard in the corridoors which was sooo clear (then I found out it was my imagination) Also loved all the lasers and glowsticks.... (especially the ones I saw in my head whenever I closed my eyes!! =D So much fun! Styles & Breeze went off!

Oh and Hi to Baby700... thanks for being so friendly... on the phone that is, probably meet some day soon in person at a rave. See ya.

haha probly was a good idea u dumped em all when u did, security was heaps tight, i got patted down twice :(

sounds like u had fun :)

i dont like happy hard core, so you can imagine how much fun i had :( and i lost my phone

i dont like happy hard core, so you can imagine how much fun i had :( and i lost my phone

originally posted by tony85 sounds like u had fun

The music wasn't really my scene and some bad things did happen but yeah I can honestly say all in all I did have a fun night... I never imagined dumping that much all at once (and probably won't again) but in a strange deal of fate I got to experience something special. One highlight of my night was when I was feeling worn out on one of those long endless walks to the bathroom at around 5:30-6 in the morning. Thinking that that party was winding down and almost over and it made me feel more exhaused and flat. I closed my eyes for a moment to relax.... the party started again! :D The lights, lasers people dancing with glowsticks, and everything... awesome =D

I seem to have been blessed with an overactive imagination when it comes to biccies. Chillin out, during the come down/afterglow stage even 1 bic will usually make me see sweet lasers and party people everywhere whith glowsticks when I close my eyes.... I LOVE lying down somewhere with friends just chillin and watchin it all before drifting off to zZZ land.

peace
Ekstasis-//7

** TRACK HELP **

Does anyone who was at Utopia remember a track Nik Fish played that started with a sample from Pulp Fiction? It started with the Cafe' Scene lyric, where the woman yells "IM GOING TO KILL EVERY FUCKING LAST ONE OF YOU"

and the -YOU repeats until the bass comes in.

Does anyone know what this track is called by any chance?

And to all the trance junkies, no its not Drugface by Cuntmaster, its a totally different track, higher BPM and more of a Hardstyle.

Cheers

Signat :D

^^ If you still need that tracked ID'd then I reccomend TranceAddict. Go to www.tranceaddict.com then go into forums there is a forum titles something like "Tracks to be ID'd" you can post the info you have there on the unknown track and it usually gets a name in a day or two unless it's a really unknown track... I've used it quite a bit before and those guys really know thier music.... hope that helps.

See ya