• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Syd] 24-09-05 UTOPIA Pres. Prophecy : The Awakening @ Syd Superdome :

hmmm.... that could be an idea. me and my mates are coming up round 9.30 or something. u thinking of meeting up at the superdome or what?

Yeah...meetup somewhere in the Superdome...maybe around 11pm...most ppl should be there by then, and it means we can meet b4 the internationals start (and b4 ppl start to get too messy :p ).

I've never been to the S'Dome so I can't suggest meeting spots. Anyone know a good place?

yeah that sounds like a good time to meet up. i never been there either so yeah someone suggest a spot to meet up.

oh and then we can go on rides and shit when we get there hehe yay!!

im gonna make sure im there early tho to see matrix get the show started properly!!

I'm keen for a meetup, maybe this one will actually happen. I've never been to one at the superdome either so maybe sumone that has been therecould draw up a map?

Haha ok i'm gonna contribute to this thread now.
The second biggest SYD BL Meetup was at the Superdome, waaay back in the unjaded day. Here is my suggestion for the meetup location:

FIRST AID ROOM!!!
As you enter through the main doors, you go to the corridor to the right. Go to the very end. For the past 50 events at the Superdome this is where the First Aid Room has been. Meet there, its usually not too busy. :)

DJC*

yeah that sounds like it could be alright. so go in the doors, turn right and just walk... doesnt sound too difficult to me

I was heaps excited about this but now i'm really not. I dont even think i want to go anymore :(

I'm not happy with the set times at all, i'm gonna be so tired and will just want to go home by the time Styles and Breeze are on. I guess we'll just see what happens. I'm probably getting there around 10.30 or 11, still gotta talk that part over with friends.

Ok...so BL meetup...11pm at the room down the end of the corridor :D

sounds good.
ive never been to the superdome before. where is it? how do i get there?
would it be easier to catch the train to central then to superdome, or drive straight there?

tony85 said:
sounds good.
ive never been to the superdome before. where is it? how do i get there?
would it be easier to catch the train to central then to superdome, or drive straight there?

where is it?

Sydney Olympic Park

Depends where you live but if you decide to train it, Catch a train to Lidcombe, then switch platforms to get another train that takes you to Olympic Park. There is plenty of parking available if you drive although it can be a little expensive.

sounds like a plan, no one should be to buckled at that time either!

^$15 if i remember correctly, its expensive but if you've got 4 mates its $3 each...

I have tickets but the times fucking suck, fucking powerhouse milking the internationals meaning breeze and styles and outblast and catscan are not only playing morning sets , i mean really wtf is 5-7am for the headliners but they also fucking clash. This has really given me the shits.

Hey guys,
Yep, decided I'm going!

I'm keen to meet randoms at the BlueLight meetup :D Hopefully we'll get a few of us turnin up to this one.8) Hmm... Wondering what to do this time so other BL'ers can find me. Nobody noticed me walking around with blue glowing shoes last time... heh I know! Maybe this time I'll hold up a blue lighter and wave the flame around lke at a rock concert... he he he %)

Hey I was wondering is there any chance you guys would like to make the meetup a little later like maybe 12am?? Just thinking as the event starts at 10pm and maybe it might take some time to get throught the lines, plus going in with friends, procrastination & random time wastin (you know how it is!) just dunno If I can get there at 11pm. Anyway pls let us know whatcha think if yous are set on 11 then no worries I'll try my best to get there...

1st Utopia 4 me. Never been to a rave before that had rides. (well except 4 Nature One, that had a bungee tower but I didn't try it).... So anyway hopeing for some nice rushes on those rides. ;). I don't have too much expectations for this party. It's good. Since I'm not really a big hard dance fan means I'm not worried so much which sets I miss or see. I'm pretty much free all night to go on random walk abouts, chat to whoever, hang in the chill areas and be amused an entertained by whatever I find along the way :D Anything could happen!! ..... and it probably will ;)
Hope everyone has a great time and heaps of fun.... See ya there... (maybe)

Ekstasis-//7

Sweet...let's do midnight (12) in the room down the right corridor (possibly the 1st Aid area).

Ok i'll try and make Midnight but i might be in the main room for dougals set. Tony your got my number, if i'm not there msg me and tell me to get my arse to the meetup!

Yeah Tony if i'm not there do the same for me coz i get very forgetful!! hehe
In regards to parking, last Utopia we didnt pay for parking... There is heaps of parking available on the streets.

The rides last time were ok, there was a jumping castle in the main arena and a twirly whirly thing just outside.

Just a reminder to everyone to PARTY SAFE coz last Utopia there were some rather unfortunate events that took place, whoever stayed to close last year would probably remember...

haha ok ill ring you guys and remind you to come at 12 :) hopefully ill remeber

man if theres a jumping castle ill be the first one lined up, i love em so much