• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Syd] 24-09-05 UTOPIA Pres. Prophecy : The Awakening @ Syd Superdome :

Holy shit. I need to crawl outta the woodwork for this one, it's gonna be insane. (Hey Sierra!)

Hey Michelle!! Havent heard from you in ages!! I gotta go to my mums wedding practice ceremony/dinner before hand, lol thats why i actually got the night off work but i will be there!!

I know i'm sorry! I'm in love :) :) but i'm bringin him to prophecy so i'll see ya there sweetie!!

has a timetable been set?? really would like to know when the gabba sets are and don't want to miss out if they are on early..

^Hasn't been released yet, will more then likely be in next weeks 3D World.

does anyone know where theres a map of this place? i remember seein one for transmission, i wanna see one for the superdome

I can't belive Catscan, Breeze, Styles and Outblast double booked themselves to be in Brisbane on the same night...grrr. :p

^Same, there better not be any fuckups or delays but i'm guessing its all pretty well organised. It's this weekend ppl! I'm starting to get pretty pumped for this!

yeah got my tickets the other day. me and mates are sooo fuking pumped for this event. gonnna gooo off sooo hard with breeze & styles, dougal, and MC storm!!! they gonna bring the place down (with some help from me and everyone else stomping the place down) cant wait!!

the prophecy is coming!!

Just got this weeks 3D World, still no set times or layout released. Has anyone else found the set times anywhere else?

hehe baby700 you are sure doing a good job of getting this info out to all the different websites, keep it up.

Catscan and Outblast 5am-7am, that's gonna be so much fun despite the fact i'll be trying to keep my eyes open

haha thats all good Baby700, we all appreciate the great work u doing :)

i heard breeze and styles were playing here between 11 and 1 so that they could make it to godspeed darkside brisbane by like 3 or something like that. well at least i dont have to worry bout getting there late and missing the start of their set, but now im worried i might be too tired when they play!! argh!!! well i know i will just be going extra hard cause its styles and breeze so yeah.... should be all good

see u all out there!!

Think they're playing at Mayhem in QLD from 11.30 or something...then coming down here for the early morning sets. wOOt...we get HH morning set :D