• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Super potent salvia analogue

I partially agree with salvia being superior if you chew it. Totally different animal. It produces more like a zen state that keeps the conscience of who you are and what are you doing. Smoking concentrates it´s quite heavy and prone to trainwreck it...

The big issue is that you forget that you are under the effect during 5-10 mins. It opens to window to all kind of potential disasters

I would be totally open to new analogues, maybe less potent, softer and with different profiles, like less memory fucking and more visuals, etc

Smoking whole leaf is also nice, gives a spiritual experience without the weird body pull thing you get smoking extracts

In my case a gnome appeared in my garden and explained the secret of the universe to me.

I always liked the part during a Salvia experience where you felt like you were tied up into knots, turned inside out, and got pulled through a tiny black hole in the floor into a dimension where multiple, giant machines were plowing the surface of the earth to remove any life forms from the planet. And it took three eternities, but all happened in the first 30 seconds of the trip.

Kidding...I hated all that. lol

I will say this, however. If you go slow, even with extract ( I used to have 20x, 30x, 50x), doing lesser pulls, intentionally taking in slightly smaller pulls, in other words, not going for the DMT-type, psychedelic shotgun, full-facial jettison into your mind, you can slowly get to rather fascinating psychedelic places. In other words, we do not always have to go for "I jumped out a window because I didn't know what was happening." I will also say, that shit makes me heat up and sweat, and in a strange way. Feels grimy and greasy, but that's just me. It is a strange substance, for sure!

3 words:

Fuck that shit

Salvia is by far the most dysphoric drug I've ever tried

I can understand how some weirdo druggies out there might like it, it's just way tooo fucking weird for me

I can understand how some weirdo druggies out there might like it
Hey I resemble that remark!! :D (in Tony Montana voice "if I am the bad man what that make you? good?)

I have noticed a few threads of people having heavenly experiences. It has been an ally for years for me. Plain leaf. But again anything that can be scary can be loving too. You can't have one without the other.

Maybe I should try it again, I did it onc when I was 15, I had never tripped before, and I thought I was dead and got ptsd for years, I was smoking 50x though, and I think I was stoned while doing it. I like dxm, so who knows, maybe I would enjoy low doses of it

There are a ton of synthetic pure kappa agonists related to opioids that last several hours. I'm pretty sure they were being studied as potential pain relievers but never brought to market bc of side effects like severe hallucinations. I always wondered how they felt compared to salvia.

There are a ton of synthetic pure kappa agonists related to opioids that last several hours. I'm pretty sure they were being studied as potential pain relievers but never brought to market bc of side effects like severe hallucinations. I always wondered how they felt compared to salvia.
would be interesting to try I think too

^ The only kappa one I knew of was pentazocine that I knew as Talwin years ago. Was not too euphoric but for sure had some recreational uses. But I am not sure it is just a pure kappa agonist.

Last edited:
G protein partial agonists are probably the future of pain medicine
I hope to God they aren't because they don't hold an candle to tradition full mu agonists.

Have your spine destroyed in a car accident and see how you feel about some partial agonists...probably not to excited.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BTW I love Salvia, but I do it the right way (yes, I said it) i.e. chewing it or making a tea of it.

Making extracts for smoking is akin to making crack or cocaine out of the coca leaf--Americanizing (GET IT STRONG AND FAST PACED BOI SUPERSIZE IT) and bastardizing what is actually a beautiful, deep plant, if used right.

WTF is this analogue shit. Go away. Nature made it perfect first. Nothing good can come of this. The plants are here for you.
Nature made cyanide strychnine mercury tetrodotoxin, aconitiine and a myriad of nasty deadly chemicals. Are the good simply because nature made them?

2CB and LSD are synthetic analogues made by humans....if you say they are trash you're probably not going to get a great response around this forum.

i Agree with you @LucidSDreamr just because a drug Is natural, Doesent make it harmless, and just because a drug is synthetic, Doesent make it harmful. I mean if someone produced synthetic thc in a lab, And somehow also synthesized all the cannabinoids present in weed to go with it, it wouldn’t be any different than the natural thc. It would be identical as far as I know. This can be demonstrated true I would think by the fact that most delta 8 thc is synthetic, it’s synthesized from cbd, that doesent make it bad though.
Nature also made gas, so I mpthink because it’s natural, we should make it into smoothies and such, sell it in stores saying, “all natural organic gasoline”

I would like to try some salvia analogues orally. I don't like smoking salvia.

I would like to try some salvia analogues orally. I don't like smoking salvia.
I know theres a handful of other salvinorin containing sages, but I can't remember which ones. I need to find out because they belong in my mostly sage garden. I'll post if I can an find them.

I don't like smoking anything, but like crack, salvia has to be smoked. and it does not cake your lungs if you use a good defatted extract.

I don't like smoking anything, but like crack, salvia has to be smoked. and it does not cake your lungs if you use a good defatted extract.
You can eat salvia, it just lasts longer, you could also eat crack if you wanted too, it’s just basified cocaine

but why bother?
after eating thirty times the quantity of salvia you slowly get half the effects for half an hour instead of 10 minutes which is messy and wasteful, while smoking is a rocket to another dimension. always wear a helmet.
with crack it's different effects altogether when it does not hit in an instant - not that i would promote crack in any way