there is so much proof that death it to be avoided
like that too miaw happy trails

the best thing is to know your dose
you dose smaller than ideal
then titrate up
when you get to level 5 don't smoke more
level 4 or 5 that is your dose
and low doses are valid too smoked in a pipe for example plain leaf
but when you get the max dose level 4 or 5 stop doing more know the dose in weight
enjoy in a pipe or joint
it's that simple
more is screwing up and screwing yourself up
in a way
as in dead people are very sick people

I like plain leaf in a pipe if I want a smoke that has a bit of a brain twist to it.

since discovering salvia, I always thought this is what Alice's hookah smoking caterpillar was up to (salvia not weed)

for a plain leaf smoke the flavor is very nice

dear me, you can smoke less and have a very good effect.
you have shown a comparison, but you did not indicate how much you smoked of what strength (particularly how many ug's of salvinorin A are we talking)

from the literature (over several years of being salvia enthusiast) most people go for 1mg salvinorin A because that is what Siebert claims to have vaporized - they discuss filling bowls with 20x which is probably 2 or 3 mg, or 2000micrograms of salvinorin A - these users go all the way to level 6 barely touching 1 2 3 4 and 5.
I think they are nuts. they miss the best part.
I only smoke between 250 and 350 micrograms of pure salvinorinA previously laid on cigarette paper giving level 4 and occasionally level 5.
I get the same effect from about 1/2 of a large dried leaf, so people who are smoking a bowl of 20x are smoking about 10 leaves concentrated down to one bowl which is more than the recommended. amount - approximately 2500 micrograms of salvinorin-A.

For a quid it is 'officially' recommended to use 12 pairs of large leaves (or more) which again is around 3500 micrograms of Salvinorin-A

this is between 50 to 100 times what I use when I smoke. (leaf content might vary between 2 and 5 mg Salvinorin- A per leaf.) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7913753/

getting a grip on your preferred dose is the first lesson to learn if you want to know this drug. One size does not fit all.
Point taken. ROA makes a difference, but so does dosage. Less is more!

yah and the smell
same with dmt you'd love it
even better
much better
some of the best smell and taste