• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Strong Sleeping tablets.

Stilnox + weed will knock you out for a good 8 hours (weed will keep you asleep once the stilnox wears off - thats how it works for me anyhow), if you have no tolerance for stilnox becareful though because the combo of the two can become extremely trippy.

I only tried etizolam once and it wasn't the highest dose (1mg) but I didn't find it to be super hypnotic. I was drinking as well though which can give me energy, although usually a few drinks with a strong hypnotic will make me feel more sleepy than anything. I was actually using it to sleep as I had an early flight the next day and it ended up I had to crack into my valiums as well before I found respite.

Aggh!

My insomnia is back in full swing again. I am needing 3 tablets of zopliclone just to sleep. Last night I would have got about 3-4 hours sleep and I am exhausted. These days it seems that it is just making me feel tired the entire day. Honestly, I feel completely out of it and tired until I get home from work, then I get a second wind. I'm still tired but can't sleep.

I am considering going to the doctor and asking what are some alternative medications. Everyone here seems to be championing seroquel. but the potential side effect of tardive dyskinesia (rare I know) and weight gain do worry me a bit. I really need to get this sorted within the next month. Next year work is going to be getting intense and i really need to be operating at my best. How does seroquel affect your cognitive performance?

I don't know if it is a side effect from needing to take large amounts of zopliclone but my memory is shot. I have difficulty remembering conversations I had the previous day and I am finding my ability to think on my feet is suffering.

Just tell your doctor it is really bad and see if he could prescribe Flunitrazepam. Give it a go and see what he says. Just be open and honest with him.