• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stop doing drugs

I raised 2 this way.
From age 14 they’d enjoy a drink with us at dinner or if we were at social gatherings.
At 16 they were allowed house parties (god they sucked for me) at home and as long as I drove them there and home they could also go to parties at friends.
They’re 24 and 21 now and neither of them really even like alcohol and have never been so wasted they’ve had to be peeled off the pavement.

Unlike their mother, who still thinks being peeled off the pavement at 3 am in the wrong suburb is a great idea lol
Is this rap music?

One trick pony looking ass dude
Got one joke hidden in my sock ass dude
If you give me a dime I repeat the same joke looking ass dude
Literally been saying the same joke on repeat for the last.....fuck me dude has it been like...8 years now and I'm starting to think you learned computer coding and it's a bot that will continue say the same memphis and black dick jokes until even after we are both dead and gone....oh I can only hope.

Anyway what's up dude? Shoot me your number. I only come on here to make sure no one is dead and occasionally put efforts into Internet women married to jesus.

Bingey if you see this send me your number. I hope you're ok.

Recky, when are you going to finally give up on life and join me in this ridiculous cesspool of a city? I think the only 2 things that exceed the heroin usage here now is indicted doctors and murder...pretty sure I saw the official stats on that. Legit source.

Also, you're gay.

That's exactly what happened, I'm dead but my computer forever will make jokes about you sucking ashy black dick until the universe ends.

And it's been like 10 years I think.

And I hear you, that's basically the only reason I came on here too, I haven't been on BL in a year or two at least, and even then it's only been about that often since like 2014. I saw a lot you more on GF when that was a thing, but that's dead as fuck now, haven't even peeked in there in years either, pretty sure it's crashed. In reality I haven't been active on the internet much at all lately. I was pleasantly surprised to see Bingey posting here, glad that mofo is still kickin it too. And I'm pretty sure I'm glad you're not dead either.

I'd send you my number but my computer illiterate ass can't figure out how to even PM you on this shitty-ass piece of fucking shit new xenforo turd of a shit-ass new shitty fucking website that in fact sucks balls real hard. A couple forums I'm on have ditched vbulliten and adopted this homo shit, pretty much makes me stop coming back because it's confusing as fuck and hard to navigate. PM me and I'll respond to you, that should work. And fuck you for getting a new number every 3 goddamn months, I've had the same one for the last 13 years or so, I don't even live within a couple hundred miles of that area code anymore but I still have it so motherfuckers can remember how to hit me up.

Everybody in this thread died from an OD or an alcohol incident. Thank me later :cool:

I’m undercover Shh
That's exactly what happened, I'm dead but my computer forever will make jokes about you sucking ashy black dick until the universe ends.

And it's been like 10 years I think.

And I hear you, that's basically the only reason I came on here too, I haven't been on BL in a year or two at least, and even then it's only been about that often since like 2014. I saw a lot you more on GF when that was a thing, but that's dead as fuck now, haven't even peeked in there in years either, pretty sure it's crashed. In reality I haven't been active on the internet much at all lately. I was pleasantly surprised to see Bingey posting here, glad that mofo is still kickin it too. And I'm pretty sure I'm glad you're not dead either.

I'd send you my number but my computer illiterate ass can't figure out how to even PM you on this shitty-ass piece of fucking shit new xenforo turd of a shit-ass new shitty fucking website that in fact sucks balls real hard. A couple forums I'm on have ditched vbulliten and adopted this homo shit, pretty much makes me stop coming back because it's confusing as fuck and hard to navigate. PM me and I'll respond to you, that should work. And fuck you for getting a new number every 3 goddamn months, I've had the same one for the last 13 years or so, I don't even live within a couple hundred miles of that area code anymore but I still have it so motherfuckers can remember how to hit me up.
bruuuuuh. I have internal struggles with having a phone and responsibilities so that's always going to manifest itself in having several numbers per year or even month.

Fucking forgot all about GF to be honest. It had just been created maybe 6 or 7 months before I got that last charge in 2014 and had to commit my life to jesus.

I'm going to shoot you a PM

Recky, I know you're just a simple fuck but I just "started a conversation" and a 1 should appear over the icon that looks like an envelope.

I'm fumcking embarrassed for you that I have to point this out....

Recky, I know you're just a simple fuck but I just "started a conversation" and a 1 should appear over the icon that looks like an envelope.

I'm fumcking embarrassed for you that I have to point this out....
Who said shit about having a conversation? This ain't Instant Messenger, I want to send a goddamned private message. Maybe they felt guilty calling them "private" messages when they in fact read everything we write. And excuse me for not understanding the lingo of starting conversations and shit, my simple ass never caught on to the whole smart phone/social media thing. I prefer to communicate with people like a man, not a 16 year old broad.

Who said shit about having a conversation? This ain't Instant Messenger, I want to send a goddamned private message. Maybe they felt guilty calling them "private" messages when they in fact read everything we write. And excuse me for not understanding the lingo of starting conversations and shit, my simple ass never caught on to the whole smart phone/social media thing. I prefer to communicate with people like a man, not a 16 year old broad.
You're preaching to the choir buddy

I, too, think everyone should properly speak the Queen's English and stop bastardizing it like the filthy yank traitors they are.

My favourite all time buzz was smoking a .3 of rock then follow that by a shot of diamorphine then chase with a 15mg pipe of 5-meo-dmt. When the 5-meo wears off then plug a gram of ket...and when people say ket don't work when plugged obviously haven't done it. Then come round in hospital for a short stay all inclusive and get referred to a psych ward because you're upsetting the regulars.

Why give up drugs man? Cant think of a more productive and enlightening way of spending my time.

Peace out and shine on.

My favourite all time buzz was smoking a .3 of rock then follow that by a shot of diamorphine then chase with a 15mg pipe of 5-meo-dmt. When the 5-meo wears off then plug a gram of ket...and when people say ket don't work when plugged obviously haven't done it. Then come round in hospital for a short stay all inclusive and get referred to a psych ward because you're upsetting the regulars.

Why give up drugs man? Cant think of a more productive and enlightening way of spending my time.

Peace out and shine on.
You need to get you some ambition

You need to get you some ambition

Was this a serious thread? If it was I apologise. The way some of the responses came across I thought it was sarcastic humour,my humour can be very dry.

Personally I believe in freedom to take what drugs you want. Obviously some drugs are worse than others and generally those that become habit forming are detrimental to personal growth and health. Education is key,let's not sweep drugs under the carpet and pretend it's not happening or wage stupid wars against them.

Drugs should be in the curriculum in high schools,there should be specific lessons on the pros and cons with people like us on BL giving lessons,for who knows the most about these things,someone who's read lots of papers on it or someone who's lived it?

I believe all societies need to be realistic,drugs have always been here and they're not going away. We should all use the Portuguese model or even take a step further and have governments to sell certain drugs or have strict prescribing for those already addicted to the harder drugs,have facilities that provide a clinical setting that's safe for addicts to use their drugs of choice.

And drugs that are less harmful to have social,safe places to buy and use them. It's no good to preach "stop using drugs" it doesn't work. Its everyone's personal journey,but I'm sure if governments spent more money on full on education and really gave facts instead of scare tactics that young people wouldn't go into using drugs blind and then getting into trouble.

I shoved an xstacey tablets up my ass and Im still not feeling anything after 5hrs so I dug it out. It still hasn't dissolved all the way. The pill is now just pellet. Did I do this pluging thing wrong? If I crush it up and snort it will it still get me high? I was thinking of just eating it but I don't want to waste what's left of the pill if it's not going to do anything to me. Is this the right thread for this kinda question? If not the mods can feel free to move this to the proper place.

Last edited:
Crush up the shit stained pill and snort it? I don't see the problem in regards to getting high. Might smell funky though.

I snorted the crystal form of MDMA with my girlfriend in college and it worked just fine.