• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stop doing drugs

That's interesting. I can see that method going either way. By actually allowing the kids to drink, they could go on to become an alcoholic. I'll leave the parenting to the parents (wise parents, not just any dummies who reproduce). That's why I opted out of the parenting business. Who needs the headache.

Folks who did that have told me that the follow-up was along the lines of "See, that's all the stuff is" and pointing out that one really does not want alcohol running around in their system any more than necessary (vehicle for medicines and so on) before one is in their early 20s or so because the brain does not stop developing until 23-27 or so, and it is one of the drugs with actual organic damage potential to, well, just about every system in the body if indulged in too much.

It is also food, of course. I started having wine and digestifs with meals with the family when I was 12 or so as did most everybody else and there really were not the same problems with young people when I was that age, and drink almost nothing these days because my liver, even though it is perfectly healthy, apparently can process alcohol, my medication, but not both. The two opinions I hear on whether getting to a more integrated and reasonable Austrian-type situation with alcohol in the States would take 100 years or it could be done quickly "It's not rocket science" and I am thinking there are elements of both that are true. I also notice that the world-record holders for absolute-alcohol equivalent per capita per annum consumption, the Czech Republic, also do not appear to be a besotted Lord of the Flies type situation either . . .

Folks who did that have told me that the follow-up was along the lines of "See, that's all the stuff is" and pointing out that one really does not want alcohol running around in their system any more than necessary (vehicle for medicines and so on) before one is in their early 20s or so because the brain does not stop developing until 23-27 or so, and it is one of the drugs with actual organic damage potential to, well, just about every system in the body if indulged in too much.

It is also food, of course. I started having wine and digestifs with meals with the family when I was 12 or so as did most everybody else and there really were not the same problems with young people when I was that age, and drink almost nothing these days because my liver, even though it is perfectly healthy, apparently can process alcohol, my medication, but not both. The two opinions I hear on whether getting to a more integrated and reasonable Austrian-type situation with alcohol in the States would take 100 years or it could be done quickly "It's not rocket science" and I am thinking there are elements of both that are true. I also notice that the world-record holders for absolute-alcohol equivalent per capita per annum consumption, the Czech Republic, also do not appear to be a besotted Lord of the Flies type situation either . . .

I see your point. Unfortunately these days it's not just alcohol to worry about, it's the mixing of alcohol with different drugs that can kill. The drugs they are offered at parties or hanging out with friends. If they are easily peer-pressured and don't have a mind of their own, that's a problem. Teaching your kids not to follow the crowd should definitely be a main lesson.

I see your point. Unfortunately these days it's not just alcohol to worry about, it's the mixing of alcohol with different drugs that can kill. The drugs they are offered at parties or hanging out with friends. If they are easily peer-pressured and don't have a mind of their own, that's a problem. Teaching kids not to follow the crowd would definitely be a main lesson I'd teach.

Alcohol and benzodiazepines being mixed, leading to virtually 100 per cent of the benzo-related deaths not involving accidents or violence, is certainly the most frightening because it seems like there is very little knowledge of this fact out there . . . and of course with anything capable of creating nausea and emesis like many narcotics, being mixed with alcohol and people drowning in vomit.

I think @MemphisX3 needs to philosophize on the many ways he likes to eat booty again. We got too deep. haha
I wonder if he prefers syrup or jelly.

I think @MemphisX3 needs to philosophize on the many ways he likes to eat booty again. We got too deep. haha
I wonder if he prefers syrup or jelly.
I go raw baby. Catch her after a nice shower and then watch her rub herself down with some.shea butter and all up in between the m cheeka cuz she knows im about to bend her over and feast.

Fellas: dont let them lie to you. They all love it or they just havent tried it

I go raw baby. Catch her after a nice shower and then watch her rub herself down with some.shea butter and all up in between the m cheeka cuz she knows im about to bend her over and feast.

Fellas: dont let them lie to you. They all love it or they just havent tried it
Haha One of my ex's did that to me except I was on my back because he was going down on me. Then he went further and all I could do was giggle the whole time. It tickles.

Girl if I had you bent over doing tongue swirls on your clit with two fingers inside pounding that inner mound the second my tongue went north you would be quivering.

Do you know how many times I have heard "GOD DAMN WHITEBOY" second before a black vagina has spit in my face?

Memphis has spoken for the day

Girl if I had you bent over doing tongue swirls on your clit with two fingers inside pounding that inner mound the second my tongue went north you would be quivering.

Yeah, I bet you know exactly what you're doing. Only one finger is necessary though, I'm really tight. With that said, I better stop. Hehe You're a trip.

Do you know how many times I have heard "GOD DAMN WHITEBOY" second before a black vagina has spit in my face?

Memphis has spoken for the day
I thought it was the black cocks that usually spit all over your face

Bitchass mofo

I thought it was the black cocks that usually spit all over your face

Bitchass mofo
One trick pony looking ass dude
Got one joke hidden in my sock ass dude
If you give me a dime I repeat the same joke looking ass dude
Literally been saying the same joke on repeat for the last.....fuck me dude has it been like...8 years now and I'm starting to think you learned computer coding and it's a bot that will continue say the same memphis and black dick jokes until even after we are both dead and gone....oh I can only hope.

Anyway what's up dude? Shoot me your number. I only come on here to make sure no one is dead and occasionally put efforts into Internet women married to jesus.

Bingey if you see this send me your number. I hope you're ok.

Recky, when are you going to finally give up on life and join me in this ridiculous cesspool of a city? I think the only 2 things that exceed the heroin usage here now is indicted doctors and murder...pretty sure I saw the official stats on that. Legit source.

Also, you're gay.

I also think something effective is that if kids are curious enough about alcohol to consider doing that, give them a taste of real alcohol at home and do not let them go out driving or anything -- they probably won't like the taste and be disappointed by the CNS effects, and I have heard of people who sat the kids down, let them have enough tequila to make them sick, and the kids went on to become very light social drinkers who never got into trouble, albiet probably not sitting at the bar with a salt shaker, slices of lemon and lime, and a bottle of tequila . . .

I raised 2 this way.
From age 14 they’d enjoy a drink with us at dinner or if we were at social gatherings.
At 16 they were allowed house parties (god they sucked for me) at home and as long as I drove them there and home they could also go to parties at friends.
They’re 24 and 21 now and neither of them really even like alcohol and have never been so wasted they’ve had to be peeled off the pavement.

Unlike their mother, who still thinks being peeled off the pavement at 3 am in the wrong suburb is a great idea lol

I raised 2 this way.
From age 14 they’d enjoy a drink with us at dinner or if we were at social gatherings.
At 16 they were allowed house parties (god they sucked for me) at home and as long as I drove them there and home they could also go to parties at friends.
They’re 24 and 21 now and neither of them really even like alcohol and have never been so wasted they’ve had to be peeled off the pavement.

Unlike their mother, who still thinks being peeled off the pavement at 3 am in the wrong suburb is a great idea lol
Well, you probably used the "hugs not drugs" approach which is the obvious tried and true way.

I like your username. Subtle, yet revealing.
Not like I give myself away asking a million and one questions an hour either 🤷‍♂️

Someone’s already pointed out that I’m. ‘Green’ which I thought was rather insightful of her considering the name 😂😂😂😂