• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Spotting Undercovers

I'm not sure so don't quote me on that but I think the undercover liberties they're allowed might also depend on their rank.

/makes a note to ask his criminal psychology friend when he gets back from Thailand

Last edited:
Originally posted by bunt
Im think they are allowed to indulge in certain activities if it's going to aid them in blending in, and hence aid their chances of a bust.

yeah that is true, if you saw last weekends sunday report, about under cover police that are battling drug addictions from under cover work..

i had to laugh and suck bongs for the whole thing, their is something odd, when see ex cops crying because they "had" to take a line of coke or a hit of H if you wanna play with the boys get ready to skin a knee,.

i can say, being a " male of 20-25 years of of middle eastern appreance " i have delt with a handful of undercovers, basically, dont deal unless your a dealer, under covers are cocks just like most cops, dont give them an excuss for them to watch you, i like to act stoopid or deaf,,

-MoF0

mofo said:
yeah that is true, if you saw last weekends sunday report, about under cover police that are battling drug addictions from under cover work..

-MoF0

Battling drug addictions. HA. I reckon they would've got busted for doing whatevers and then blamed it on being addicted because of their job. Pretty good excuse i must say :)

I remember being @ a popular venue in Syd fairly recently. I was warned by a friend who worked the bar that the place was off with coppers. Within an hr of being there i had been approached by 3 guys who were kinda hanging around together. I knew for sure that would have been them. You wouldn't have picked them in a million yrs. They were very young, dressed very funky, very fit and had your pretty standard bloke mullet/beckham style haircuts. They tended to be infiltrating most groups at the club and were acting as if they were off chops and drinking. I asked one of them where he was from and he told me...it didn't really fit the bill. Be careful don't go outside ppl u know

I know this is an old thread but it got me thinking.

Lets say for arguments sake that there was a very munted person in a club. Not so munted that they were unable to walk, but nicely fucked up and visibly so.

Would the police or plain clothes officers be able to get so said person with anything?

I've been amazinly munted in clubs before, shaking so much that i can't drink a glass of water without spilling half of it down my shirt. Never had a problem so far but I try not to get that fucked up too often.
The worst thing that happens to me is I get paranoid and think I'm going to get kicked out or searched (not that there's much use in searching, if I'm that far gone I'm not carrying anything)

K-Luva said:
I know this is an old thread but it got me thinking.

Lets say for arguments sake that there was a very munted person in a club. Not so munted that they were unable to walk, but nicely fucked up and visibly so.

Would the police or plain clothes officers be able to get so said person with anything?

My understanding is that they could do your intoxicated and disorderly if you were staggering around and bumping into people or starting fights etc. but they couldn't charge you with anything drug related if there was nothing in your possession.

^^ I'd assume the same. If it was thought you were a real problem, yet you've nothing on you, they'd just find a reason to kick you out of the club and maybe if you were aggressive or whatever, lay those kind of charges on you. What good is one off their chops person to a complete undercover operation anyways???

crazy_160_ said:
^^ I'd assume the same. If it was thought you were a real problem, yet you've nothing on you, they'd just find a reason to kick you out of the club and maybe if you were aggressive or whatever, lay those kind of charges on you. What good is one off their chops person to a complete undercover operation anyways???

what if said person was real fucked up, had a pill and sold it to said undercover officer, would there be a president there for him not knowing what he was doing?

two guys approached us in Darling harbour, and asked first for directions to the 'Chinese Bedroom' and then for pills.

cops or merely misinformed... you decide*

*we did ;)

Stuart said:
what if said person was real fucked up, had a pill and sold it to said undercover officer, would there be a president there for him not knowing what he was doing?

i once sold to two operation viking sluts, i was competely wasted and they asked for some. i had a couple in my pocket that i knew i would just munch on. so i just got rid of them. they asked for number, i foolishly gave.
anyways my point is, i was heaps fucked up, and did somethingi wouldnt normally do as i was under the influence of drugs.

how would that work in court.

hands up for the coppers, hands even higher for the coppers who sell the shit back to us ;)

dr seuss said:
two guys approached us in Darling harbour, and asked first for directions to the 'Chinese Bedroom' and then for pills.

The bedroom is way better than the laundry IMHO ;)

K-Luva said:

I was quite visibly tripping and rolling next to uniformed police on duty both in Australia and Israel. They don't give a f*** as long as you don't cause trouble and not insult them. Because once you do, they'll just bust you for revenge.

hehehe I was at an event the other day, one of my good mates was talking to a bunch of a people, one of them drew her aside and said "look out, that guy over there is an undercover cop". She looked over at who he was pointing at - me! She cracked up and ran over to tell me the story, they all thought she was mad and ran off before I could arrest them! :)

Was once approached by a guy and a chick who asked for, get this, 1000 'buscuits' .... After laughing my ass off i politely said no and moved on. They might as well be wearing neon signs suggesting who they were. The guy was wearing jeans and black shoes with a collard shirt which, considering the venue, was completely inappropriate. That was going back a couple of years ago and I'm doubting UC's are that stupid nowadays. Always watch your back and the back of others is all i can say.

not really answering this question but....

How to Spot a D Car:

A dude with a cheap polyster shirt and 2 dollar sunnies driving a late model ford or holden with no mud flaps and tinted windows.

There may be D's out there who can blend in but these fools really do stick out like a sore dick!

Peace Out

youaregod said:
most of the undercovers ive seen in aus have been dressed formally , with like collared shirts and tidy pants and shoes.
They stick out like dogs balls , expecially at raves .
But yeah u never know ....

Trust me, those people aren't cops, they're fashion victims.

Undercovers dress like you and I. They wear phat pants, glow sticks, jeans, tshirts, have different hairstyles.

They cops that busts you will not be the cop that brought drugs from you. They coerce people who have previously been caught into informing. So, you may think that you've sold a pill to a normal raver you've seen week after week, but all they do is give a signal that they've made the transaction, like taking their hat off for example, and that's the sign for the real undercovers to move in.

If you buy drugs when your at a club/party/rave then you deserve to get busted because your stupid.

Get organized prior and you've got nothing to be worried about.

Also, they do not bust people who have just dropped. Its a waste of their time. They are looking for the individual who's got 20+ in their pockets wanting to distribute. These are the people they want who are worth the 5+hours of paperwork and processing.

Have fun rocking!