• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Spotting Undercovers

Redscout said:
I was at a club once and started chatting to this guy who was chilling out ....
Point of the story is: can cops drink while staking out a place like that? I was chatting to a mate (who was in the police academy at the time) about it and he reckons that they aren't allowed to be under the influence. But reading what you guys have written, i'm having doubts...
NO, the cops cannot be under the influence of alcohol and arrsest you. the undercover cant even put you under arrest he restrains you until uniformed officers come to take you away. cops cant even fine you for a traffic offence if they dont have their hat on they got heaps of regulations n shit. besides he wouldnt be trying to bust you he would try to make friends with u so he could get to your dealer

I was only skim reading this topic so this might have been mentioned already.

My ex relative was a federal police officer, i still talk to him a bit cause he is a mad fella but he does like to keep kids outa trouble so he told me this about "There police stings".

The are normally three levels of operation going on.

1. Normal Police that are casually dressed asking for pills

By normal i mean federal police that aren't particually trained for this but its been quite enough to spare them (k9 & bomb units, and general grunts etc)

2. Undercover(the ones that get paid to do it for a living)These people are skillful trust me, really smart and quick thinkers can talk about nething

Undercover officers have two options befriend you and ask for pills, or befriend you and hang around with you for weeks with out the proposition of asking for pill. They can act like there pinging, and are supplied with contacts for dialated eye effect.

3. The raid police(Can be dressed in anything from flannos and blue cop pants to raver gear) they just hang around till signal given and surround u... this is a bad feeling i can tell u even if u got nothin on ya.

Now u may think u can spot police in clubs cause ur hardcore... but if u think u do, u may just be paranoid so unless one of your friends is in mortal danger keep it to yourself. Remember if everyone just kept this simple rule you wouldn't need to worry and the world would be a better place DONT BUY AND DONT SELL IN CLUBS.
If u stick to that one simple rule you wont need to worry.

And if someone comes up and asks for pills, Don't say fuk off copper. Pull them into a big happy conversation. Remember if u were a cop you'd rather waste ur time talking to Interesting people like us then wasting your time asking for pills.

I just wanna input my experience with under covers in.

About 2 years ago, maybe a little longer, well I used to move stacks of pills, like in the realm of 2 – 5 thousand a week, obviously depending on demand from the guys who got from me.

Anyway, I always ran what I thought was a pretty tight operation, never dealt in clubs, only had a select few clients, never had bulk quants on me for extended periods of time, and I only kept around 50 for personal use/close friends.

After about a year of making a pretty cushy living from this, I got busted, it wasn’t at a club, it wasn’t at a rave or a party, it was 5 minutes after dropping off my second last order for the weekend, I was heading to a mates place when I was pulled over for “failing to signal a lane change” (whatever) I had 50 on me for my mate at the party

The cops we D’s in an unmarked so like fuck they were pulling me over for that, they then proceeded to search my car, luckily I’d been sober all weekend so I didn’t freak out, they found nothing as I’d stashed them pretty good. They threatened with sniffer dogs, I just said bring it on, eventually they still found nothing and let me go, they followed me down the round for another 5 minutes then took off.

I continued to the party and that’s where I made my fatal mistake, instead of going straight away, this chick who I was keen on asks if I’m staying so I say yeah only for a few hours, well that turned into the whole night and next day…

Got home late in the afternoon and there was a note on my door from the crazy tweeker bitch next door saying call me asap, I did and she says the cops have been around 3 times today fully casing my house etc.

I ring my mate and say I needa stash some pills at yours for a bit (I had a various amount of pills I’d kept from previous good batches for those “rainy day situations) so I head over to his and as I’m pulling out the drive, bang lights camera action. Sniffer dogs, paddy wagon and D’s. There was an air of disappointment from the officers, obviously they were hoping I had a little more on me as I only nicked with 50 odd and spent the night in the can till I got bailed out.

What my point is, is that I think I was sold out by one of my downliners who got nicked for being a dumb cunt and made a deal with them to get me instead of taking all the brunt himself, I think I know which one it was to, funny, never seen him since, and he didn’t phone in his order the following week like everyone else did :\ and I think this is the way most effective undercovers work, not by skulking round raves and clubs hoping to catch someone with 20 pills.

Sorry about the length of this...

Thanks for the story swifty. What did you get charged with in the end?

I used to get accused of being a cop when I was out... until I got phats that is :)

In the ned I got done with possession with intent to sell/supply.

no jail time i guess?

someone i know has been done recently - dealing to a undercover - 50 at a time or something - total pills sold to UC's = 450

got raided and had 50ish at his place

goes to court soon

This isn't a way to spot undercovers, its just a few interesting facts about them... At a rave, me and a mate were sitting outside in the chill out area, and this random dude came out and started talking to us, asking us what we had had that night. Seeing as its not illegal to have anything in your system, and we didn't have any illegal drugs in our possession (we had already taken the lot) we told the guy.

After a few minutes, my mate asked the guy if he was a UC, and without hesitation or guilt, he admitted he was. The guy was even nice enough to still sit and talk to us for another 20 minutes, and we asked him a lot of questions. He showed us that he could make his pupils dilate without being on drugs, and the guy was dressed in smart casual. He told us he rarely came into raves or clubs, but he had a reason to be here tonight, although he obviously wouldn't tell us what the reason was.

The most interesting part of the conversation was when my mate asked him if the cops had any preferences or bias on what dealers to crack down on, and if they ever left any dealers they could charge alone.

He replied that the cops knew they would never be able to stop drug dealing, drug use and the importing of drugs, so they far preferred to go after the big dealer gangs that were importing the dangerous pills, or were cutting the drugs with dangerous chemicals. He told us that for the most part, unless a dealer is selling dangerous drugs, they will leave the dealer alone. If they do go after a dealer, it wont be to arrest them, simply to get information and follow it up the chain, until they can get to the source of the bad drugs.

In a way, true the undercovers are actually helping the drug community by weeding out the crappy, dangerous batches of drugs. It makes sense too.

For any Sydney ravers keen on hyde park scat days i would say be slightly wary of open drug use as i think my group was followed by a Plain Clothes recently.

We were in the middle of hyde park a couple months ago (with some of the group wearing candy so its obvious we're ravers) and my friend is pulling out the stuff to smoke weed when i notice a guy just standing there looking at us so i tell my friend to put the stuff away. More people from our group show up and we walk to meet each other and happen to meet right next to the guy who was looking at us, we discuss what we're doing and decide to go to pitt st maccas. This guy then follows us down to maccas, once inside my friends orders some stuff, he just orders a coffee and then i go upstairs to use the bathroom, im only in there a second and as im coming out hes coming in with his coffee, now i think the guy is a PC so i go down and tell everyone but they just think its a coincidence and tell me to forget it.

The guy then comes back from the bathroom and sits down literally right next to us, like he could sit anywhere and he sits right on top a motley crew of ravers so the people im with all shoot each other concerned looks now believing my story and we announce so he can hear we're goin to town hall to go home and get up leave the maccas after which point we don't think we were followed. Maybe it was big coincidence but i tned think it was more likely he was following us.