• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Speedballs

just curious, have no intention of trying this. But can Vyvanse be IVl'd? or is it too dangerous? or is it just pointless?
No, it is a prodrug for dextroamphetamine, basically it’s a d amp molecule bonded to an amino acid called lysine, which is removed when exposed to certain enzymes present in stomach acid. Before being exposed to these stomach enzymes, the drug is, as far as I know, entirely inactive.

Snorting vyvanse, for example, is ONLY effective due to the drug dripping out of your sinuses into your stomach.

That way, people are less likely to “abuse” the drug, so pharma companies can call it safer to prescribe

Speeedballs are fucking lethal. Shooting coke by itself is bad enough but its so easy to od when you mix a opiate with it. Not to mention what it does to your heart. I used to do dilaudid and coke or morphine and coke speedballs and although the rush is incrediable its just not worth the risk imo

No, it is a prodrug for dextroamphetamine, basically it’s a d amp molecule bonded to an amino acid called lysine, which is removed when exposed to certain enzymes present in stomach acid. Before being exposed to these stomach enzymes, the drug is, as far as I know, entirely inactive.

Snorting vyvanse, for example, is ONLY effective due to the drug dripping out of your sinuses into your stomach.

That way, people are less likely to “abuse” the drug, so pharma companies can call it safer to prescribe
that tracks with the information i had. thank you for confirming,