• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Speedballs

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Is it bad for your your heart to mix any upper with any downer? I’ve heard this, but I’ve never really seen any evidence for it in myself

If it is true, why?

Please don't start speedballing. A ridiculous amount of people have died from this mix, from Layne Staley to Chris Farley to Philip Seymour Hoffman and many more. The high isn't worth the risk.
I don’t mean heroin/cocaine, I just mean mixing any upper with any downer, like Klonopin with adderall or something like that.
I know heroin/cocaine bad for your heart

I don’t mean heroin/cocaine, I just mean mixing any upper with any downer, like Klonopin with adderall or something like that.
Benzos negate the effect of stims like addy, so it doesn't make much sense to combine the two in my opinion. You should only take downers if you're coming down from stims.

It's not physically dangerous to combine benzos and stims, in fact it might even be safer than doing stims by themselves (for the cardiovascular system).
The main risks are addiction and delusions of sobriety that cause you to take more of the other drug (or both drugs) and OD. The latter is particularly dangerous when it comes to opioids and short acting stimulants like cocaine, you could go into respiratory depression a couple of minutes latter when the cocaine wears off.

Okay, that’s how I thought it was, I’ve heard different, so I just wanted to make sure
Thanks

Is it bad for your your heart to mix any upper with any downer? I’ve heard this, but I’ve never really seen any evidence for it in myself

If it is true, why?
Depends what you’re mixing, I’d do some meth to start the day and fent throughout the day. DONT DO FENT. Fuckin stupid and ruins ya life, oh I won’t get addicted then ya do and then you get clean and oh what now I can’t find pleasure nor feel accomplished when living a normal life because years of hammering my pleasure center with the best drug ever nice nice.

If done properly….it isn’t any more dangerous than any other drug combo, to some extent

Each batch of both items need to be taken at extremely low doses, to gauge its potency and how you react to it. Start low and go slow, you’ll often hear…..but each batch you grab is obviously going to be a different chemical makeup and potency

3 parts opioid
1 to 1.5 parts stimulant

I have done many i.v. speedballs back in my days, and were great

Now a days I prefer an oral Speedball/Brompton Cocktail …..which is just as enjoyable, although a slower onset but still greatly pleasurable

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 40-50mg
Lyrica 150-300mg
Diazepam 10-20mg
Lorazepam 1-2mg

All tablets pulverized and in same glass, little water to dissolve, orange juice to mask taste

In 30/45min onset creeps in 1 hour near peak plasma levels….make a 2-3oz Jin cocktail and blast a line of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 before heading to the outdoor patio for a cigarette with my mixed drink lol

My DOC :)

It's not physically dangerous to combine benzos and stims, in fact it might even be safer than doing stims by themselves (for the cardiovascular system).
The main risks are addiction and delusions of sobriety that cause you to take more of the other drug (or both drugs) and OD. The latter is particularly dangerous when it comes to opioids and short acting stimulants like cocaine, you could go into respiratory depression a couple of minutes latter when the cocaine wears off.
Overdose risk becomes very high due to this reason. I took some methadone, methamphetamine pills and was doing fentanyl lines all day without feeling much of an opiate buzz. The methamphetamine pills started to wear off and I did a fent line half the size of the ones I had been doing every hour on the hour throughout the whole day. Woke up to IN narcan from my friend
I was still so high that I jumped in the car and drove 20 mins to the hospital because I was afraid I'd fallout once the narcan wore off.

It’s almost an rule that doing drug combos is more harmful than same drugs alone, but often more pleasurable too and being better high all round.

Even alcohol + cigarettes are proven to be more harmful when combined. And that applies to just about any recreational drug combo. Just cuz some drug added makes you feel less side-effects on drug you are already on doesn’t mean it’s healthier.

But being well accustomed with effects of each drug you take and being well informed about interactions and mechanism of action can make some drug combos in fact less harmful than just upping dose of one drug alone.

Benzos negate the effect of stims like addy, so it doesn't make much sense to combine the two in my opinion. You should only take downers if you're coming down from stims.
Hard disagree.

Benzos are what make amphetamine even doable in my book.

Opiates can also substitute for benzos in this purpose

@polarthedog

If scientific proof exists of what you’re asking it will be on google scholar.

I assume it’s pretty safe since amphetamine and opiates are prescribed together (or used to be) all the time.

Injecting cocaine is horrible on your heart heroin or not added in

I never did a speed ball in my life funny enough. Never made any sense. Benzos or opiates right after the cocaine hits is how I would use.

I did opiates in the same shot with dissociatives a lot though …it wasn’t particularlly better that way I just did it to save time ..lol

Actually most people don't know this but cocaine mixed with an opiate causes additive respiratory depression which makes the risk of overdose much higher.

That is why cocaine plus an opiate is far more dangerous than either drug alone. It's because both cocaine and opiates depress the respiratory system and when you combine them your breathing is slowed down even more.

As far as the classic speedball is concerned, you're mixing two substances with totally opposite effects. If you rev up the engine while simultaneously slamming on the brakes, your car isn't gonna thank you and the same goes for your body.

If done properly….it isn’t any more dangerous than any other drug combo, to some extent

Each batch of both items need to be taken at extremely low doses, to gauge its potency and how you react to it. Start low and go slow, you’ll often hear…..but each batch you grab is obviously going to be a different chemical makeup and potency

3 parts opioid
1 to 1.5 parts stimulant

I have done many i.v. speedballs back in my days, and were great

Now a days I prefer an oral Speedball/Brompton Cocktail …..which is just as enjoyable, although a slower onset but still greatly pleasurable

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 40-50mg
Lyrica 150-300mg
Diazepam 10-20mg
Lorazepam 1-2mg

All tablets pulverized and in same glass, little water to dissolve, orange juice to mask taste

In 30/45min onset creeps in 1 hour near peak plasma levels….make a 2-3oz Jin cocktail and blast a line of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 before heading to the outdoor patio for a cigarette with my mixed drink lol

My DOC :)
holy shit what a ‘cocktail’ aha!