• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Speedballs

I don’t mean heroin/cocaine, I just mean mixing any upper with any downer, like Klonopin with adderall or something like that.
I know heroin/cocaine bad for your heart
Xanax and adderall, aka the highschool cheerleader speedball. That combo ended in up with her in the hospital and me not getting laid.
Anytime you take a CNS stimulant with a CNS depressant, its going to stress your heart out a bit.
but you have to realize that IVing a real speedball instantly gives you 100% bioavailability. both of those very strong drugs hit at the same time in full force. taking 60mg adderall and 30mg diazepam isnt going to kill you. but don't forget, almost every drug over dose is a poly drug user mixing alcohol or opiates with benzos. You basically can't od on benzos alone, the ld50 on xanax is between 300 and 2000mg per kilogram of. body weight. i could take 1000 bars and be perfectly fine, but one or two bars and some booze is extremely dangerous/deadly
Just for fun... lets do math! a 100kg person x 2000 per kg then divide by 2. He could take 100,000 xanax bars at once and only have a 50% chance of death. On the low end of the spectrum, a 220 pound person could take 15,000 xanax bars.
Thats always amazed me.

If the classic speedball (heroin+cocaine) wouldn't be such a strain on the heart I'd have long tried it out because the high is godly from what I have heard. If my doctor tells me "hey Hexenstahl, you have only one more year to live" then and only THEN will I start slamming speedballs all day every day lol. Hmmm, makes me wonder when I will die...

Xanax and adderall, aka the highschool cheerleader speedball. That combo ended in up with her in the hospital and me not getting laid.
Anytime you take a CNS stimulant with a CNS depressant, its going to stress your heart out a bit.
but you have to realize that IVing a real speedball instantly gives you 100% bioavailability. both of those very strong drugs hit at the same time in full force. taking 60mg adderall and 30mg diazepam isnt going to kill you. but don't forget, almost every drug over dose is a poly drug user mixing alcohol or opiates with benzos. You basically can't od on benzos alone, the ld50 on xanax is between 300 and 2000mg per kilogram of. body weight. i could take 1000 bars and be perfectly fine, but one or two bars and some booze is extremely dangerous/deadly
Just for fun... lets do math! a 100kg person x 2000 per kg then divide by 2. He could take 100,000 xanax bars at once and only have a 50% chance of death. On the low end of the spectrum, a 220 pound person could take 15,000 xanax bars.
Thats always amazed me.

Ya, cause some 90lbs highschool girl on an empty stomach ingested 30mg of Adderall and probably a Xanax bar

I’m a 240 lbs / 6” man and 30mg IR Adderall would have me wired……some tiny little 17 year old school girl would have her HR&BP elevated to dangerous levels.

Alprazolam is ok I guess…..but to combat the amphetamines Diazepam (Valium) would be most helpful

Adderall IR 5-10mg MAX
Dexedrine IR 5-10mg would be better, less Norepinephrine compared to mixed salts of Addy

Ultimate low dose combo….PURE Euphoric ecstasy :)
Dexedrine 5mg-10mg IR
Oxycodone 5mg-10mg IR
Diazepam 10mg

I don’t do cocaine, and I learned the stuff you guys are telling me a while back, someone told me differently, so I was just double checking. I mean people misremember stuff, I wanted to make sure I was right
I was just ribbing ya man Xd

Benzos negate the effect of stims like addy, so it doesn't make much sense to combine the two in my opinion. You should only take downers if you're coming down from stims.
unfortunately for those of us prescribed the combo, you just have to watch the dose; I have a script for addy 30mg and xanax 6mg so I have to take them concurrently but I try to take most of my addy in the AM and take more of my xanax dose in the PM

Yes man it's dangerous. You heart will stop trust me. Had a buddy die that way. It won't know to go fast or slow so it stops. It will catch up w ya I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m prescribed benzos and amphetamines together and it is not safe, my doctor is just an idiot/money obsessed—and he knows i’m a morphine addict

Morphine & amphetamine & benzodiazepine

Damn….that’s a beautiful cocktail man. Not all that dangerous if you know your doses

Pure Diamorphine & Cocaine is the ultimate analgesic & anxiolytic cocktail

It should also be noted studies during WWII adding d-amphetamine to morphine significantly increased the analgesic properties of the opioid. In addition the amphetamines reduced the sedation and mental fog of the opioid, so higher doses of opioid could be used …..further increasing the analgesic potency of the dopaminergic stimulant & opioid combination.

D-Amphetamine 10mg
Morphine Sulphate 10-15mg
Ketamine HCL …. ???

This is the ULTIMATE battlefield injury cocktail. Preloaded auto-injector pen for SC/IM injection

Special Operations/Navy Seal/Delta Force / SOCOM prior to an HVT operation they receive Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM few days prior. While enroute in the chopper oral tablets of either Dexedrine or Desoxyn and even Oxy-IR 5mg …no shit

You can google an article online about several members of Seal Team 6 being court martial for using illicit Cocaine Hydrochloride prior to operations. Some rat fink on the team squealed to the Brass about it. One SF Operator was stating how “oily the Cocaine was”, purchased at a bar in South America a few nights before the operation.

Pervitin (d-Methamphetamine) was EXTENSIVELY used by the German Forced during WWII, every single branch of the German population, civilian usage, munition workers, house wives, you name it.

Japan used even more d-Methamphetamine than the Germans, after the surrender of Japan after “Little Boy” & “Fat Man” vapourized 200,000 people at Hiroshima & Nagasaki…..there was a MASSIVE surplus of Methamphetamine that flooded the black market and led to Japans Meth pandemic

U.S. Military and the RAF Great Britain exclusively used Benzedrine & Dexedrine Amphetamines….up to 1990’s in both Gulf Wars…..later slowly moving away from Dexedrine and to Modafanil as their “Go Pills” wakefulness promoting agent

To the general military forces….. BUT ….SOCOM Elite Special Forces Dev-Gru have access to all the fancy toys and enquipmemt. They still use Dexedrine amphetamine, Testosterone, Oxycodone & Ketamine for severe battlefield injuries.

U.S. Military uses full metal jacket ammunition per Geneva Convention, but SOCOM Special Forces uses exotic premium +P higher velocity jacketed hollow point ammunition designed to expand in soft human flesh dumping all of its energy into the target….and not just zipping right threw the guy causing minimal damage if no vital organs are hit

I own the most amazing pistol on earth…..U.S. SOCOM Special Operations Command

Hk MARK 23 SOCOM .45 Auto with threaded barrel to accept the Knights Armament sound suppressor/silencer and the Insight Technologies LAM (Laser Aiming Modual)

I owned it twice….with its $2,850.00 price tag, I had to sell it for needed money. It’s just such a breath taking work of art. In Canada we can’t own the KAC Silencer (you lucky Americans)

My private range has 50/100/200 yards with a large steel gong at 200 yards that makes a loud PING when you hit it.

The .45 ACP pistol cartridge is designed for up close engagements 50-100 yards max

Hk MARK 23 .45 Auto is a “Match grade pistol” and using premium +P 200 grain JHP @ 1,050 feet per second velocity I can reliably hit centre mass at both 100 & 200 yards on a standard human silhouette paper target

Standard .45 ACP 230 grain FMJ is 850 feet per second velocity
Premium .45 ACP +P 200 grain JHP is 1,050 feet per second velocity

H&K MARK 23 SOCOM .45 Offensive Combat Pistol $3,000.00 (Silencer another 2K)

Worth EVERY dollar …..just a breath taking work of art….Accurate as a MOFO. Sexy as a MOFO

God bless the U.S.A. ……and the “golden triangle” Germany/Austria/Italy for Tier 1 Premium Firearms

Last edited:
As far as the classic speedball is concerned, you're mixing two substances with totally opposite effects. If you rev up the engine while simultaneously slamming on the brakes, your car isn't gonna thank you and the same goes for your body.

That’s a little b.s. to be honest. No offence. I can understand your reasoning though

Studies conducting during WWII demonstrated that adding a dopaminergic stimulant (Dexedrine / d-Amphetamine) SIGNIFICANTLY increased the analgesic potency/properties of the opioid (Morphine Sulphate). In addition, it reduced the sedation and lack of motivation caused by the opioid, the stimulant improved cognitive function, mental alertness, increased vigilance while enhancing the pain-killing properties of the Morphine

In addition…due to all these positive effects, larger doses of opioids could be used due to the stimulating effects from the dextro-amphetamine (Dexedrine SKF)

So since the Second World War ….the “Speedball” drug combination has been utilized both medicinally & recreationally. The Golden Era of the American Pharmaceutical “Day in the Sun” 1950’s U.S.A. F@CK me silly lol, lucky SOB’s

Dexamyl & Desbutal (Meth/Amphetamines + Barbiturates)
Biphetamine (Adderall) Benzedrine/Dexedrine/Methedrine
Methylphenidate (Ritalin) & Phenmetrazine (Extremely euphoric & desirable)
Methedrine 20 & 30mg glass ampoules IV/IM/SC injection

Amphetamines & Barbiturates handed out like candies

Valium (Diazepam) the worlds Greatest Blockbuster drug to even hit the market. The new class. The infamous Benzodiazepine (GABA-A PAM) greatly displacing the more dangerous Barbiturates class of anxiolytic medications

Dexamyl & Desbutal …the 2 GREATEST pharmaceuticals to EVER hit the U.S. market LOL. Period.

Oxycodone (Most Euphoric & Pleasurable opioid on planet earth…and orally administered to boot lol)
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) **Injection only**
Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) **Injection only**
Demerol (Mu-Opioid & DAT/NET stimulant) wish I could I.V. administer 100mg slowly until euphoria set in
Methadone (Dolophine)
Oxymorphone (Opana)

…. the 1960’s enter the invaluable Benzodiazepine anxiolytic medications

Diazepam (Valium)
Lorazepam (Ativan)
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Clonazepam (Klonopin)

Why can’t I have a second basement vault FULLY stocked with a Healthy supply of every single CII controlled substances? Both pharmaceutical sealed bottles of branded tablets & capsules in addition to raw API compounding HCL powder in 100 & 1,000 gram jars and a select few in 100kg (220 lbs) blue plastic drums of API raw powder. 4 of the on each pallet.

Absolutely no trafficking or distribution.

Strictly for personal / medicinal usage (as needed)

Is taking a downer while coming down from stims considered speed balling or is it different, like smoking crack and once the high starts wearing off you sniff or shoot heroin to ease the anxiety and paranoia?

Is taking a downer while coming down from stims considered speed balling or is it different, like smoking crack and once the high starts wearing off you sniff or shoot heroin to ease the anxiety and paranoia?
I guess not really (at least here speedball is a name for deliberate combo of opiate and stimulant, traditionally H and coke). But results aren’t that different to your case of use. I’m pretty sure after sniffing H you had a great time.

I guess not really (at least here speedball is a name for deliberate combo of opiate and stimulant, traditionally H and coke). But results aren’t that different to your case of use. I’m pretty sure after sniffing H you had a great time.
Yeah I mean the H was great for leveling out the comedown from crack. One time I sniffed a bag of Fentanyl while coming down off crack and I overdosed. But traditional Heroin was great for crack comedowns. I mean a speedball is obviously when you mix the two at the same time. But I thought maybe the effects would be similar taking it the way I do when coming down

Yeah I mean the H was great for leveling out the comedown from crack. One time I sniffed a bag of Fentanyl while coming down off crack and I overdosed. But traditional Heroin was great for crack comedowns. I mean a speedball is obviously when you mix the two at the same time. But I thought maybe the effects would be similar taking it the way I do when coming down
Sure they are similar/same if not spaced too long. But ffs the moment I read fent I know it’ll be followed with – and than I died – or something.

Sure they are similar/same if not spaced too long. But ffs the moment I read fent I know it’ll be followed with – and than I died – or something.
Yep I lost consciousness and stopped breathing, I turned completely blue. Never again will I do that stuff. I didn't know it was Fentanyl if I did I probably would have only did a bumb and not the entire bag.

Yep I lost consciousness and stopped breathing, I turned completely blue. Never again will I do that stuff. I didn't know it was Fentanyl if I did I probably would have only did a bumb and not the entire bag.
If for no one, please for my love just dump the fucking fent down the drain and go on a big HEROIN quest next time :)

It’s out there and it’s waiting to save lives of people who do fent and should be doing H instead. Than again that would be against planets max population policy rules.

just curious, have no intention of trying this. But can Vyvanse be IVl'd? or is it too dangerous? or is it just pointless?

Ya, cause some 90lbs highschool girl on an empty stomach ingested 30mg of Adderall and probably a Xanax bar

I’m a 240 lbs / 6” man and 30mg IR Adderall would have me wired……some tiny little 17 year old school girl would have her HR&BP elevated to dangerous levels.

Alprazolam is ok I guess…..but to combat the amphetamines Diazepam (Valium) would be most helpful

Adderall IR 5-10mg MAX
Dexedrine IR 5-10mg would be better, less Norepinephrine compared to mixed salts of Addy

Ultimate low dose combo….PURE Euphoric ecstasy :)
Dexedrine 5mg-10mg IR
Oxycodone 5mg-10mg IR
Diazepam 10mg
took 30 mg of Vyvanse today with about 5mg of alprazolam. felt phenomenal. but shit is so expensive now, Just going to save the amphetamines for occasions when i need hyper focus and energy...

A number of years ago I tried a sort-of speedball. I found a bunch of balloons with coke and black tar in them that some dealer must've dropped, each wrapped separately within the balloon for a speedball I assume. I had never done H before, though I had done many other kinds of opioids, and had no tolerance. I had done coke. Anyhow, I tried smoking the tar and snorting the coke. I don't know if I smoke it correctly or not, nor am I sure if the coke was really very good, but the result was not euphoric. Mostly I felt very very spaced out, not nodding, not wired. I noticed I had trouble swallowing like my throat was paralyzed, which disturbed me . Went home and to bed, woke up the next day sick as fucking hell for 3 days, puking. I threw all the rest of the balloons away. Definitely an abject failure!
My other attempt was IMing some morphine and snorting coke (didn't get sick, but I kept falling asleep at this concert I went to, except for the brief bumps when I snorted coke) The two experiences really put me off. I know I didn't do any of it correctly, which would've been IVing them together, I guess, but the hell with it. At least I'm alive! Kinda tragic to go to all that trouble and not even get to at least feel good, though...

A number of years ago I tried a sort-of speedball. I found a bunch of balloons with coke and black tar in them that some dealer must've dropped, each wrapped separately within the balloon for a speedball I assume. I had never done H before, though I had done many other kinds of opioids, and had no tolerance. I had done coke. Anyhow, I tried smoking the tar and snorting the coke. I don't know if I smoke it correctly or not, nor am I sure if the coke was really very good, but the result was not euphoric. Mostly I felt very very spaced out, not nodding, not wired. I noticed I had trouble swallowing like my throat was paralyzed, which disturbed me . Went home and to bed, woke up the next day sick as fucking hell for 3 days, puking. I threw all the rest of the balloons away. Definitely an abject failure!
My other attempt was IMing some morphine and snorting coke (didn't get sick, but I kept falling asleep at this concert I went to, except for the brief bumps when I snorted coke) The two experiences really put me off. I know I didn't do any of it correctly, which would've been IVing them together, I guess, but the hell with it. At least I'm alive! Kinda tragic to go to all that trouble and not even get to at least feel good, though...
Personally I like long lasting opiates and amphetamines mixed with Valium, lyrica, and alcohol. That way you can slowly increase your dose till your comfy. You can always take more, but never less.

Do slowly increasing doses of both drugs over a long period (days to a week) until you understand how you react, then throw in more drugs and repeat the process.

No need to iv anything

This is how I do it, and I would say, if your going to speedball, is probably the “safest” way to do it.

Last edited: