• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^sorry..i've got big plans for my ammo. ^^
i hope your pain is better soon, tho.

zoey- <3

I have enough money to run down to the ghetto, get a small batch of heroin and get high. However the money was for a haircut given by my parents. Sure I could go get high, get a friend to make sure my hair looks good with a buzz cutter, and no one knows. Well besides me. It took me about 2 hours to take the money out of my pocket, sit down and get on with the day knowing I'm not gonna use the money to get high. I feel good. yay me.

^ proud of you for real man.

Takes alot of will power to do something like that. The 4 hour high wouldnt be worth the months of having a guilty conscience from spending my parents haircut money on dope. Thats just me though.

I've already "stolen" enough from my parents to get high in the past. I'm not trying to do that anymore. If I'm gonna get high on dope, its going to because I made the money, not stole it.

I've already "stolen" enough from my parents to get high in the past. I'm not trying to do that anymore. If I'm gonna get high on dope, its going to because I made the money, not stole it.

I feel you. I have no probelm with people stealing to get high. Long as its not from friends/family. That shit tears me up inside.

I have enough money to run down to the ghetto, get a small batch of heroin and get high. However the money was for a haircut given by my parents. Sure I could go get high, get a friend to make sure my hair looks good with a buzz cutter, and no one knows. Well besides me. It took me about 2 hours to take the money out of my pocket, sit down and get on with the day knowing I'm not gonna use the money to get high. I feel good. yay me.

I cut my own hair, that's what I'd do. =D

But hey, I'm glad you feel good man. A+ IMO :D

Hey guys. Sorry I've been so busy lately.

Where's your doctor's note? :p

@CH, that can more than easily be arranged.

Just popped 6x350mgs of soma
Fuckkkkkk You.

with 3mg alprazolam XR crushed up.
LOL! IIRC they use the same time-release as OP OxyContin, so abandon any silly ideas of defeating it's time release and just get prescribed the IR formulation if that's what you need.

@CH, that can more than easily be arranged.

Yeah it just got faxed over.

I couldn't write what he said, based on that alone, it must be serious. I hope you're doing OK bro!

Not craving weed anymore.

Fuck, scratch that.

Damn I'm craving weed again.

I just smoked a bong rip and am listening to some awesome Merzbow on surround sound speakers.

i smoke this one in loving memory of shreddedlettuce:D

just plugged 200mg morphine and swallowed 25mg valium. nomnomnom. my pupils are almost non-existant from yesterday and this morning. love it.

Wow, the last two posts have erased the cravings...........NOT.
Guess I walked into that one.
I predict BFOTD will post his "bong rip" reply shortly.

Wow, the last two posts have erased the cravings...........NOT.
Guess I walked into that one.
I predict BFOTD will post his "bong rip" reply shortly.

Just be happy you're getting a tolerance break in. Surely the next time you indulge will be beyond awesome. :D

Well I did cut my own hair. I kinda wanted to see if I could do it and make it look nice, with out spending 17+ bucks. I still didn't go buy any dope with the money even though I did want to. Instead I spent 4 dollars and am getting drunk. Thank you 40oz Steel Reserve 8.1% and a 16oz Heineken (5% probably?).

20mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
16oz heineken atm

starting the 40oz now.

Ironically my mom just asked how much was the hair cut. Luckily I did my research and hopefully played it off real well.

new southpark and key & peele on in 20 min. smokin a blunt as we speak and got the vape heatin up in preparation. ganna be an awesome night !

New southpark??!?! fuck yeah.

I'm thinking Sometime next week when I have my full methadone script and full alprazolam script, I'm going to go for a 800mcg 25I-NBOMe trip. I got a lot of shit that pops up in my head (not super negative or positive) that I think I want to dive into. I wish I had some DMT though. DMT I think may be my favorite psychedelic (excluding dissociatives and even then... a close call). I could use a DMT trip soooo bad. I fat smack in the face, a dance with world, and session of tears for life. (<--- inspired by a 4.5 hit lsd trip (best blotters I've ever had) + 35mg dmt smoked then 10mg dmt smoked then 75-80mg smoked)

I really hate the selection of benzos in america. There are no good short to medium duration, fast action benzos that can function as hypnotics and muscle relaxants. Alprazolam seems to be my best bet. I'll see how a trial of 2mg a day goes.

New southpark??!?! fuck yeah.

I'm thinking Sometime next week when I have my full methadone script and full alprazolam script, I'm going to go for a 800mcg 25I-NBOMe trip. I got a lot of shit that pops up in my head (not super negative or positive) that I think I want to dive into. I wish I had some DMT though. DMT I think may be my favorite psychedelic (excluding dissociatives and even then... a close call). I could use a DMT trip soooo bad. I fat smack in the face, a dance with world, and session of tears for life. (<--- inspired by a 4.5 hit lsd trip (best blotters I've ever had) + 35mg dmt smoked then 10mg dmt smoked then 75-80mg smoked)

dmt is so fucking beautiful - it's my favourite "tripping" drug for sure. that drug has been wonderful to me after a bit of a bad trip initially this year. i ran out the other week and it needs re-uping in my case. because lately it's been nice having some DMT sitting in the freezer knowing i can blast off at any time i desire, i must have some more back in there for some security reason. a few more tabs of l need to be accrued as well:D

i've been having the most beautiful and relaxing nod for the last however many hours and am just now getting out of bed at 1230. it's going to be a lazy day of bluelighting and smokin some reefer, half expecting a mate to turn up.

how's ODGsters today?

I've done plenty of extractions in my time, and sadly its been a while. The last time I did a extraction I ended up keeping one of the last few pulls in the freezer for over one year. I was so happy I kept that last little dose in there for the right time. I was at the end of an oxycodone addiction, about to move from all my friends, etc., I dosed ~50-60mg that was in the freezer and earlier that day I took ~2000-3000mg piracetam which I forgot. I ended up going into a trip that was like ~80mg of dmt. It was one of the most beautiful clarity trips I had. God I miss it. I couldn't do an extraction here at my parents, but at some point I'm gonna have to get a few grams on stock for times like this. I'd take the 25I-NBOMe right now if it didn't take 10+ hours. A short tryptamine would work well right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.