• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Homeland if you haven't...
#2 after Breaking Bad....best acting..best story telling...best everything...and I'm so right.

also, would like to rub it in that spring semester's been over since end of april down here....%)

token

Hmmm... I'll have to check that out!

You got a headstart on the summer but an earlier start in the fall I'm sure. ;) This semester can't be over soon enough, it feels so wrong not relaxing on awesome days like this.

Hmmm... I'll have to check that out!

You got a headstart on the summer but an earlier start in the fall I'm sure. ;) This semester can't be over soon enough, it feels so wrong not relaxing on awesome days like this.

You should check it out..I think so anyway...

I thought the semester couldn't be over soon enough either...then a week later i was ready to go back...yes, my life is sad..lol.

~token

What?

Srry. I feel thizzed out. Lol.

Mad props to NT for looking up my presses for me since I had no data service.

My dad got laid off this past month and its so lame that we aren't going to have health insurance any more. I gotta see if I can move my health insurance from july to june cuz starting in july it is gone. Thank god methadone is 13 bucks with out insurance.

If I ever reach heaven I expect to find three wonders there: first, to meet some I had not thought to see there; second, to miss some I had expected to see there; and third, the greatest wonder of all, to find myself there”

<3 token

you brought people I dont know? rude, nu-huh, not in my house <3

Damn Cloudy, that sucks, man. That's actually a big concern of mine, which is why I try to save extra medications here and there for a rainy day whenever I can, plus, in a few more years I'll get booted off my parents' health insurance plan.

Having health insurance is an amazing blessing so many of us take for granted, so many people I know and have talked to have SERIOUS health concerns and physical injuries but can't see a doctor since they have no insurance and can't afford the visit.

Best of luck to you, dude <3 Thankfully, you're on Methadone and not something overpriced like Lyrica or Nucynta :)

I'm hoping when I get a job at a pharmacy, as a pharm tech, I'll be able to get health insurance through them. It is really bad for me not to health insurance. Almost more important then my meds is my medical history. I've been in the hospital a few times in the past 3-4 years. I got a blood clot when I was 18, and last year I had a extremely bad case of colitis.

Yeah I'm on methadone, so it comes out to be just a few bucks over the small co-pay. clonazepam is gonna cost more than I'd like though. I wish long term opioid use doesn't mess with sleep so I don't have to worry about clonazepam.

Anyway, I'm enjoying 50mgs of methadone right now. Feels good after a week with out it.

I'm getting some xanax from a friend today which is awesome. I'm gonna save them till I have to go to a funeral on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.