• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

So I need a way to get in everything included in a good multivitamin but no B vitamins anyone drink a pre mixed vitamin powder that doesn't contain B

Also, if ur worried about ur physical health I would suggest seeing a doc first to get the all-clear frm him/her before starting any form of exercise

I need a multivitamin or something that is as good as MV. Maybe a powder or something else. I'll take any ideas. Best I've found on Amazon still has b complex. My B is elevated and I need it to go down. I can't find a single multivitamin with out B complexes.

Which vitamin B exactly do you have elevated levels of? If it's B12 that can be an early warning sign of diabetes or liver disease. You can also not 'bring it down' by taking lots of other vitamins.

Besides a person with an even halfway decent diet will get all the vitamins and trace elements they need from their food. Vitamin supplementation is really only indicated if there's a genuine deficiency, and this would be diagnosed by a doctor.
Presumably a doctor told you you have elevated B levels, or else how would you know ; did they not then investigate further to see what causes it?! Go get checked out properly. You might just be eating the wrong things or drinking too much, but as I've pointed out above, it can be a sign of a serious health condition.

b vitamins are water soluble, so usually any that are not needed are peed out. thus, elevated levels are an indication of something else going on, which will not be fixed by a multivitamin with no b vitamins. speak to your dr. i'm pretty sure you must have been in contact with a dr to get these results so follow what they say, rather than asking people on the internet.

I need a multivitamin or something that is as good as MV. Maybe a powder or something else. I'll take any ideas. Best I've found on Amazon still has b complex. My B is elevated and I need it to go down. I can't find a single multivitamin with out B complexes.
It may be really difficult to find a multivitamin without B vitamins in it. They are just so standard in multivitamins.
You can of course take all the vitamins you want, separately, but it's expensive and you'll be taking 40 tablets every day 😆
Alternatively you could just limit it to say, 3 or 4 most important vitamins that you want to take each day and get those. For example: a vitamin D3 + calcium supplement for bone strength; vitamin C for immunity; iron supplement if your iron levels are low on your blood work; etc.

When you say that your vitamin B levels are elevated...which B vitamin are they referring to? Because as you know, there are more than 6 B vitamins...each of them play a different important role in the body.