• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

So I need a way to get in everything included in a good multivitamin but no B vitamins anyone drink a pre mixed vitamin powder that doesn't contain B

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I asked my doctor if I could get more pain meds. She said she upped it once before and that's the limit on Norco, like she can't do it twice it could flag me so I can't get pain meds anymore... She said she can do ketamine that it can cure addiction and that it would be as good as another norco a day which I have a hard time excepting. Even if she is giving me a fair amount of ketamine and I never tried that that stuff myself but couldn't it not offer any pain relief for my nerapathy (smell check failed) ... Cure my addiction and depression and I'm very very depressed lately but in end I want to enjoy the drug or I'm going to feel cheated I wouldn't mind getting high, I need pain help or my feet fixed by magic... But I don't think begging a addict is a problem as long as you don't do hard drugs. Like don't put fuel on the fire. But this is medication from my doctor at her office but it's expensive also and she's making a buck. I would quit weed until I saved up enough to do this. To do it. So it's possible... But I don't want to be tricked I've been on pain meds amaizing m abusing them sense I was 19.. I'm 37 now so would ketamine do anything for me anyways.. Any thoughts?

It won't cure addiction or depression, it might help depression, but it will certainly help your pain.
Ketamine indeed lowers tolerance to opioids, but to "cure" "addiction" it's too short lasting - one would need to re-dose every few hours for a few days to weeks to completely curb opioid tolerance but dissociatives certainly can do that. Even memantine, being a light one which is used medicinally for Alzheimer's (where it is of questionable efficacy, lol), can and does reduce opioid tolerance. Some docs are giving DXM along opioids to keep tolerance in check. You could try that, DXM's freely available as cough pills/syrup and it doesn't need more than a recommended day's dosage (100-120mg but take all at once or two dosages max).

Ketamine is addictive I've been addicted to it off and on and tolerance to it builds really quickly, we don't get it prescribed in the UK it's a street drug, I get such a big tolerance on it and recently been doing a gram in an hour or so and it's not doing anything because of tolerance, I've lost alot of weight, yet I still do it and say I'll stop tomorrow and end up buying a gram knowing it won't do much, its addictive as fuck and I'm an ex heroin addict, I know addiction was on heroin 4 years over 20 years ago, now I'm addicted to valium and off and on ketamine, oh and co codamol which is paracetamol and codeine bought over the counter, just weak ones, but that's for fibromyalgia as my doctor won't prescribe anything for my chronic pain condition or my anxiety disorder

K is the best painkiller going I'm almost positive it'll work for you. It allowed me to go to work with 5 broken ribs and a hernia and do heavily lifting and rollering without even flinching for 2 days before i had an operation to get the hernia out (in the long term this was detrimental to my ribs healing of course).
Shame it's going to cost you so much.

Probably. Remember in Australia 500mg of k lozenges is $58, i think all pharmaceutical k is pretty expensive although I could be wrong
Yep, but I hope that with time the cost will come down, as it becomes more widely used and accepted as a medical therapy.

Ketamine is addictive I've been addicted to it off and on and tolerance to it builds really quickly, we don't get it prescribed in the UK it's a street drug, I get such a big tolerance on it and recently been doing a gram in an hour or so and it's not doing anything because of tolerance, I've lost alot of weight, yet I still do it and say I'll stop tomorrow and end up buying a gram knowing it won't do much, its addictive as fuck and I'm an ex heroin addict, I know addiction was on heroin 4 years over 20 years ago, now I'm addicted to valium and off and on ketamine, oh and co codamol which is paracetamol and codeine bought over the counter, just weak ones, but that's for fibromyalgia as my doctor won't prescribe anything for my chronic pain condition or my anxiety disorder
Yeah, it is but the reason it's not prescribed in some country isn't addiction but the War on Drugs and related shit. They could just approve e.g. methoxetamine which already has been proposed as a superior fast acting antidepressant on PubMed - it's addictive too but the arylcyclohexylamines tend to be less compulsive and addictive with increasing duration of activity and slower onset. Make retard capsules of MXE and we have a solid option. Easier on the bladder also. But yes I've been addicted to ketalogues too, it's no joke but morphine addiction is much worse. Dissociatives aren't physically addicting, one could just sleep through withdrawal by using enough GABAergics which would also mitigate any possible excitotoxicity.

I was started on memantine- which is chemically related to ketamine and can be taken orally ( ketamine is given intravenously or intranasally) . It is like a miracle drug for me, especially for neuropathy pain. It got rid of almost all of my pain right away. My only problem with it is it completely disrupted my sleep- I was getting up every hour on the hour ( LOL, I have no idea what they do with all these Alzheimers patients roaming the halls all night on this drug!). They had to put me on Trazodone at night to sleep... But, now I sleep and my pain is so much better. So, I say give the ketamine and/or memantine a try!

I was started on memantine- which is chemically related to ketamine and can be taken orally ( ketamine is given intravenously or intranasally) . It is like a miracle drug for me, especially for neuropathy pain. It got rid of almost all of my pain right away. My only problem with it is it completely disrupted my sleep- I was getting up every hour on the hour ( LOL, I have no idea what they do with all these Alzheimers patients roaming the halls all night on this drug!). They had to put me on Trazodone at night to sleep... But, now I sleep and my pain is so much better. So, I say give the ketamine and/or memantine a try!
Memantine's not that similar to K chemically but they both are NMDA antagonists, I guess you related to that - glad to read that you found a decent doctor which does off-label prescription of memantine, it's used much too rarely these days. But yeah I get the same side effect specially at higher dosages, I just can't sleep. Happens with all dissociatives but memantine is specially bad because of it's 70+ hour half life. Dunno whether this contributes to Alzheimer patients being unable to sleep - the dosage they use, 20mg, is on the lower end of what the substance can offer but might be enough for causing at least initial insomnia. A funny but sad fact is that memantine is even of questionable efficacy for the treatment of Alzheimer's when it's undoubtfully working against opioid tolerance bur here one need to go off-label.

Another dissociative is DXM, it's a dirty one but it might do the job. Read that some pain docs even script DXM alongside opiates, in lower-ish dosages like 60-120mg/d, this won't reset tolerance but it must help somewhat to avoid an infinite increase and DXM trips can be funny as long as one isn't too tolerant to dissociatives themselves.

Memantine's not that similar to K chemically but they both are NMDA antagonists, I guess you related to that - glad to read that you found a decent doctor which does off-label prescription of memantine, it's used much too rarely these days. But yeah I get the same side effect specially at higher dosages, I just can't sleep. Happens with all dissociatives but memantine is specially bad because of it's 70+ hour half life. Dunno whether this contributes to Alzheimer patients being unable to sleep - the dosage they use, 20mg, is on the lower end of what the substance can offer but might be enough for causing at least initial insomnia. A funny but sad fact is that memantine is even of questionable efficacy for the treatment of Alzheimer's when it's undoubtfully working against opioid tolerance bur here one need to go off-label.

Another dissociative is DXM, it's a dirty one but it might do the job. Read that some pain docs even script DXM alongside opiates, in lower-ish dosages like 60-120mg/d, this won't reset tolerance but it must help somewhat to avoid an infinite increase and DXM trips can be funny as long as one isn't too tolerant to dissociatives themselves.
Why is it dirty lol? Like the molecular structure of the compound is tainted somehow lol?

You mean taking it laced with the inactive OTC cough crap ingredients makes it a ghetto ROA or garbage drug basically due to not being just pure DXM powder or whatever?

Or the high makes you feel trashy? Is it gross to you?

Bro I am trash so the high rocks for me speaking of which took some earlier

Dissociatives aren't physically addicting, one could just sleep through withdrawal

I can't I have insomnia and my withdrawal from not doing K if I've been doing it often for a while is depressed mood, bad anxiety where I shake and fast heart and everything else people get with anxiety, and my fibromyalgia is worse as K helps that, hence why it's used in America for pain, I've already got an anxiety disorder and on off depression so the K helps that, then I stop and yeah my body and brain wants it bad, but the fucking mental addiction to it bloody hell

And I don't know if I mentioned this, sorry if I repeat myself, but K sucks out all the fat, all the weight off me, it must dehydrate me, I then don't eat, or eat much after its worn off, my mates saying its bad for teeth, bones and hair, but she still does it

I've not done it for 2 days, and considering I've done a gram almost everyday day for weeks, maybe a month or more I'm happy about that as it was a waste of money in the end, snorting all that K and not getting anything much off it, sometimes absolutely fuck all then finding out the grams off a new dealer are under by up to a .4 pissed me right off, not bought off him since, it's more expensive for just less, rude or what

Anyone reading this don't over do K, take my advice you'll get hooked oh yeah I've got problems with my osofagus too, the K striped it and caused inflammation, possibly an ulcer couple years back I get flair ups, its agony, another reason not to do it, not even spravato

I can't I have insomnia and my withdrawal from not doing K if I've been doing it often for a while is depressed mood, bad anxiety where I shake and fast heart and everything else people get with anxiety, and my fibromyalgia is worse as K helps that, hence why it's used in America for pain, I've already got an anxiety disorder and on off depression so the K helps that, then I stop and yeah my body and brain wants it bad, but the fucking mental addiction to it bloody hell
I was there too, but it's why I wrote "with enough GABAergics" because they are the antidote of choice against glutamatergic rebound from dissociatives. Even alcohol might do it but of course it's the dirtiest of all GABAergics and provides a nice toxicity by itself. Some time indeed I did drink myself to sleep while using deschloroketamine and being unable to stop it because of the depressive rebound and withdrawal - it's different from opioids, shorter lived but pretty intense specially from shorter acting and K is the shortest acting out of all of the currently known dissociatives.

Tolerance to dissociatives might indeed worsen fibromyalgia, much of the opposite of what the acute benefits are. Doesn't happen always and in everybody, also it's just theory so far, but NMDA receptors do seem to regulate - just we don't know how, it seems to be a dysbalance featuring both stuff from too many (excitotoxicity) and too few of them (mental stuff) at the same time.

I'd suggest to use a longer acting dissociative if possible, like deschloroketamine or even 3-MeO-PCP, these are less compulsive.

Why is it dirty lol? Like the molecular structure of the compound is tainted somehow lol?
Or the high makes you feel trashy? Is it gross to you?
I meant it's dirty as in promiscuous receptor affinity, it hits almost as many receptors as some antipsychotics do (just in the opposite way) but also dirty as in dirty feeling. I used to love DXM as a teen, that was before getting to know the better dissociatives like K. Then, with the opiates, DXM turned into a psychosis inducing beast. Nowadays even therapeutic dosages of the lower end (30-40mg) will bring up auditory hallucinations when the ketalogues do not.

GABAergics

If you mean pregabalin and gabapentin I can't take them as have bad side effects

Tolerance to dissociatives might indeed worsen fibromyalgia, much of the opposite of what the acute benefits are

What, that is weird as it does help, but I've not took it for a few days and yeah I hurt more than before again now, put it down to rain and colder weather here in the UK

I'd suggest to use a longer acting dissociative if possible, like deschloroketamine or even 3-MeO-PCP, these are less compulsive

Don't know where to buy or order K analogues, only place I almost ordered some from wanted a minimum spend of like £85 which I wasn't paying to risk it getting confiscated as was coming overseas I think, can't remember the company now and don't want a love letter off customs lol

Only time I had K analogues or RCs was a little MXE when it was legal, not much as wasn't into it at all much back then and stuff sold as K that I knew wasn't and some was nasty as fuck so flushed it away, others just felt weird like similar to K but not

If you mean pregabalin and gabapentin I can't take them as have bad side effects
I referred primarily to benzodiazepines, these are the most selective GABAergic drugs these days - barbiturates would fit too but these are rarely prescribed anymore. Pregabalin - what dose and what bad effects did you get? First 300mg made me act like I was heavily drunken. Nowadays I can take 1200mg for a slight effect.

What, that is weird as it does help, but I've not took it for a few days and yeah I hurt more than before again now, put it down to rain and colder weather here in the UK
Drugs tend to have the opposite of their effects upon withdrawal. Not all and not always too specific but it's a rule of thumb. Dissociatives are no exception here, one pays for the nice stuff in rebound.

Idk really about UK legislation, probably stuff got worse with Brexit, but not sure - do you get penalty together with loveletter? Or do they just seize the stuff? In CH/DE/AT etc you get a penalty and depending on the amount even a full legal process against you. Learned this the hard way.

He has me on THREE anti-seizure meds in addition to memantine and I was also on Belbuca-- LOL add in DXM and I'd have been a walking zombie... No... I am now in the process of trying to de-pharmacologize if that is even a word..

I referred primarily to benzodiazepines,

Ive been addicted to benzos of and on for 6 years, mostly valium

Pregabalin - what dose and what bad effects did you get? First 300mg made me act like I was heavily drunken

I was prescribed them for generalised anxiety disorder and fibromyalgia but as everyone who's taken them knows tolerence goes up really quick, what happened was I turned into someone that was not me while on a lowish dose, lost all my inhibitions, met people I didn't know off facebook, good in a way as met new friends, but also was going to pubs and getting drunk when I hate pubs and don't drink lol, tolerence went up, so I took more and more, then one day I walked like I was drunk, I slurred so sounded drunk, but I was strait and sober in my head, then drank and passed out in the woods out cold, so yeah it changed me, my 18 year old son noticed how I'd changed too, was only on them a month or two, not touching them again

Drugs tend to have the opposite of their effects upon withdrawal

Yep, don't I know it, it's a fucking pisser lol

Idk really about UK legislation, probably stuff got worse with Brexit, but not sure - do you get penalty together with loveletter? Or do they just seize the stuff?

I read they sieze it, send you a letter asking if it's yours, you reply no or don't reply and it's then destroyed, but I only order my vallies of UK vendor so I don't know, I just looked it up when I thought about ordering the RCs

my 18 year old son
Are you the original flower fairy or not? This really flashes me now. Here was somebody with the name flower fairy w/o hippy also from UK and with an 18yr old son I believe...

Wow sounds like you got from pregabalin what others get from benzos. The combination certainly isn't good, have you been on valium when taking the pregabalin? Alone it's a different substance. Has a GABAergic signature but that's it. It increases the activity of an enzyme which converts glutamate to GABA, thus potentiating benzos. In higher dosages you get additionally the glutamate GLT-1 transporter inhibited which means more glutamate, giving rise to mental stimulation. High doses of it aren't that controllable but regular ones (600-900mg-1200mg max maybe) aren't that bad when done w/o benzos.

The UK is nice. I nearly went to prison for importing drugs. But yeah, either they need to have a proof like order e-mail from seized computer, or you need to tell that you ordered, otherwise no penalty.