• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

So I need a way to get in everything included in a good multivitamin but no B vitamins anyone drink a pre mixed vitamin powder that doesn't contain B

Why can't I see get a grasp on working out. I have been working out for over a year. I have no idea how to eat to feel good. Like I know what I'm told to eat sure but I can't eat for a day and know I'll feel good the next unless I fast. Mind you I had gastric bypass I've lost 255 pounds. I had a head injury when s truck hit me and I just assumed I was fine. But four years later now that I'm starting to work out, and even with again the added stress isn't going well. Like I said I dunno what I'm doing I just know that I'm sober, I want to be healthy but following you tubers, posting questions.
Nothing is helping. I just want to cut myself or maybe even blow my brains out. (I have talked to psychiatrist and I'm told it's all ok. Just wait and things will get better.

Let's start with this. It's a simple health question. Do any of you eat a lot of protein? Is it safe to drink like 40 grams in morning afternoon and night to teach my 120 grams a day the doctor says I need. Because eating real food makes me so sick I wake up 2am In pain. This is just from trying to eat enough protein. So maybe drinking it all would save me having to eat egg whites. Or is there some basic rules or a good health and working out website. Like u said I to to follow stuff on you tube but I don't trust anyone.. even people with millions of followers are such liars.
I dunno. What about lifting weights like can anyone promise me if I put enough workv will I see results.

I think my issue is im to weak to work out and my body's just unable to absorb enough from what I eat no matter what extra shit I take.
I've said this before but it's true my doctor's are tired of my questions and I'm tired of nothing they say working.

Just be slow and calm take deep breaths exercise if and Whenever possible. Eating healthy clean habits can cure so many things and helps allot tremendously too.
Keep making an effort.
And never give up crowd or at least category.
You Will Be Alright !!

I'm not exactly sure what all is being asked here, but I eat a lot of protein, and from what I understand is that if you have a high protein intake like a keto diet then you should up your water intake and electrolyte intake (I drink coconut water because I gave up drinking sugary drinks) because you have a higher chance of being dehydrated, especially when exercising. You should absorb more nutrients and flush more waste if you do that.

This is from an article that I was reading: "Or, if you're on another high-protein diet, you should be upping your water. As the body metabolizes protein, it produces nitrogen waste, which your body flushes out with fluids and water. So even though you may be drinking the same amount of fluid, your body requires more to properly do its job."

With exercising, I started walking 5 miles or so a day, a little over an hour, and immediately started feeling better and had more energy. I'm not sure if you meant weight lifting or cardio when you mentioned exercise, but simply walking a lot is really good for getting you body and mind balanced out. Make sure to wear good shoes so you don't hurt your feet. I got planar fasciitis at first and had to wait a week plus get Brooks walking shoes before I could take walks again.

Also, I cut out a lot of seed oils from my diet, which are in nearly everything like sauces, frozen breaded foods, basically in a ton of non-fresh foods, and I noticed a difference in how I feel. Eating a lot of fresh spinach and cabbage will probably help you too.

Yes ! It is a good Start to begin with to at least try.
I'm going to go try myself right now !

Good luck and everything else, you can just try. 👍🏼

Sorry but it always does work every time and this is the perfect post too !
..eat a lot of protein, and from what I understand is that if you have a high protein intake like a keto diet then you should up your water intake and electrolyte intake (I drink coconut water because I gave up drinking sugary drinks) because you have a higher chance of being dehydrated, especially when exercising. You should absorb more nutrients and flush more waste if you do that.

This is from an article that I was reading: "Or, if you're on another high-protein diet, you should be upping your water. As the body metabolizes protein, it produces nitrogen waste, which your body flushes out with fluids and water. So even though you may be drinking the same amount of fluid, your body requires more to properly do its job."

With exercising, I started walking 5 miles or so a day, a little over an hour, and immediately started feeling better and had more energy. I'm not sure if you meant weight lifting or cardio when you mentioned exercise, but simply walking a lot is really good for getting you body and mind balanced out. Make sure to wear good shoes so you don't hurt your feet. I got planar fasciitis at first and had to wait a week plus get Brooks walking shoes before I could take walks again.

Also, I cut out a lot of seed oils from my diet, which are in nearly everything like sauces, frozen breaded foods, basically in a ton of non-fresh foods, and I noticed a difference in how I feel. Eating a lot of fresh spinach and cabbage will probably help you too.

Why can't I see get a grasp on working out. I have been working out for over a year. I have no idea how to eat to feel good. Like I know what I'm told to eat sure but I can't eat for a day and know I'll feel good the next unless I fast. Mind you I had gastric bypass I've lost 255 pounds. I had a head injury when s truck hit me and I just assumed I was fine. But four years later now that I'm starting to work out, and even with again the added stress isn't going well. Like I said I dunno what I'm doing I just know that I'm sober, I want to be healthy but following you tubers, posting questions.
Nothing is helping. I just want to cut myself or maybe even blow my brains out. (I have talked to psychiatrist and I'm told it's all ok. Just wait and things will get better.

Let's start with this. It's a simple health question. Do any of you eat a lot of protein? Is it safe to drink like 40 grams in morning afternoon and night to teach my 120 grams a day the doctor says I need. Because eating real food makes me so sick I wake up 2am In pain. This is just from trying to eat enough protein. So maybe drinking it all would save me having to eat egg whites. Or is there some basic rules or a good health and working out website. Like u said I to to follow stuff on you tube but I don't trust anyone.. even people with millions of followers are such liars.
I dunno. What about lifting weights like can anyone promise me if I put enough workv will I see results.

I think my issue is im to weak to work out and my body's just unable to absorb enough from what I eat no matter what extra shit I take.
I've said this before but it's true my doctor's are tired of my questions and I'm tired of nothing they say working.

I want to seriously ask though will you believe us? Because we’ve tried many times before to help but you seem to ignore most of it. I understand that feeling of everyone seems to have different answers and they all think they are without a doubt right. That’s what I went through trying to treat my cancer myself for years, everyone you talk to will have some idiotic method they saw a meme about or something. The most recent I heard was on here actually, a member truly believes cancer can be cured by IV baking soda lol. But you see, you’ve gotta have a critical mind and wade through all the bullshit.

You’ve made it damn far with your weight loss, don’t feel discouraged.

Why does the doctor say 120g protein? That seems like a lot for someone with gastric bypass. Especially if you want to lose weight. Are you doing Keto or some other diet?

We can continue to try to help you here but you need to be open to receiving it because at this point many members have spent a lot of time trying only to be ignored.

-GC

I only absorb half the calories I eat because of the specific type of gastric bypass I had. It's a fancy version not the normal one most people get. I only absorb like 70-80% fats... I think today's the first day I'll have eaten enough protein. Yes we'll I should have mention there's no one in my family who can help me in any way besides car rides.. but I mean my dad's giving me a ride to work for him. But I can't ask him for help with anything.. he's old I don't want to stress him or my mom out at all. I'm making amends.. it's not like I don't listen sometimes. I just don't always report back with my failing. I ask the question,I read the reply the idea, I try it, if it fails usually I forget about it whatever it was that bothered me in the first place . I'm working on being a better person. Here at Bluelight also not just in my normal life. I check my email for replies..

So I'm going to tell you what I'm working with and I I dunno what your can do to help.

I bought a scale 11/15/21 I've been lifting weights to the point I can't lift more. I don't do much but this is coming from zero don't anything. Now I've lost 15 pounds of weight but the at home and at my doctor's office claims I've lost eight pounds of muscle. I just don't get how. I work, I eat generally high protein low enough carbs. I can only say one thing that'll maybe excuse what's happened and that's until about a week ago I was not eating half at much protein at I need. My doctor says so by surgery I need 129 grams of protein and I was happy maybe 60 grams a day.

But still should you see results in the right direction in a month of trying your hardest?

My only goal is to gain muscle while at home.

I just figure your body works go back to normal after you try and my body's losing muscle.

Maybe my gains are coming but it's so hard to work out for be.

I feel like quitting and trying my sister heroin like swallowing her bags she leaves around. I just want to give up.

I'm not giving up. But maybe you know what would help be get back to average fast. I'll go to a gym soon enough in just worried I'm messing up my body's recovery. I've been sober two years and still have problems in still working on solving. Like low red and white blood counts.
Again I only just started eating enough protein recently.

I'm kinda all alone in my house with my family. I no one tells me good work, no one says keep trying it'll get better.
I dunno I'm too old at 37 to ask my parents to bake me feel better. So in asking you guys and gals. Thank you. I'll try anything that's legal and help me. I spend hours on Google a day...I dunno if I told my sister I need help because I had brain damage she wouldn't care. Even though she knows I spend 6 months in a special center for older people with brain disorders like she must know? What is about heroin I only ever tried it once but she's so addicted that she's walking to a bad end. She's never been to jail I just worry so much about her. But.. what do u say to get her to get sober. Sorry this isn't the question for my sister. I just want know what would build muscle the fastest is there in a good website to help or a good forum. Reddit is a little mean.

Last edited:
So I'm going to tell you what I'm working with and I I dunno what your can do to help.

I bought a scale 11/15/21 I've been lifting weights to the point I can't lift more. I don't do much but this is coming from zero don't anything. Now I've lost 15 pounds of weight but the at home and at my doctor's office claims I've lost eight pounds of muscle. I just don't get how. I work, I eat generally high protein low enough carbs. I can only say one thing that'll maybe excuse what's happened and that's until about a week ago I was not eating half at much protein at I need. My doctor says so by surgery I need 129 grams of protein and I was happy maybe 60 grams a day.

But still should you see results in the right direction in a month of trying your hardest?

My only goal is to gain muscle while at home.

I just figure your body works go back to normal after you try and my body's losing muscle.

Maybe my gains are coming but it's so hard to work out for be.

I feel like quitting and trying my sister heroin like swallowing her bags she leaves around. I just want to give up.

I'm not giving up. But maybe you know what would help be get back to average fast. I'll go to a gym soon enough in just worried I'm messing up my body's recovery. I've been sober two years and still have problems in still working on solving. Like low red and white blood counts.
Again I only just started eating enough protein recently.

I'm kinda all alone in my house with my family. I no one tells me good work, no one says keep trying it'll get better.
I dunno I'm too old at 37 to ask my parents to bake me feel better. So in asking you guys and gals. Thank you. I'll try anything that's legal and help me. I spend hours on Google a day...I dunno if I told my sister I need help because I had brain damage she wouldn't care. Even though she knows I spend 6 months in a special center for older people with brain disorders like she must know? What is about heroin I only ever tried it once but she's so addicted that she's walking to a bad end. She's never been to jail I just worry so much about her. But.. what do u say to get her to get sober. Sorry this isn't the question for my sister. I just want know what would build muscle the fastest is there in a good website to help or a good forum. Reddit is a little mean.

The thing is, you can gain a load of muscle. But it isn't going to help you love yourself, which is clearly the problem you're having. What would it take for you to accept and love yourself the way you are right now?

I can't I have insomnia and my withdrawal from not doing K if I've been doing it often for a while is depressed mood, bad anxiety where I shake and fast heart and everything else people get with anxiety, and my fibromyalgia is worse as K helps that, hence why it's used in America for pain, I've already got an anxiety disorder and on off depression so the K helps that, then I stop and yeah my body and brain wants it bad, but the fucking mental addiction to it bloody hell

And I don't know if I mentioned this, sorry if I repeat myself, but K sucks out all the fat, all the weight off me, it must dehydrate me, I then don't eat, or eat much after its worn off, my mates saying its bad for teeth, bones and hair, but she still does it

I've not done it for 2 days, and considering I've done a gram almost everyday day for weeks, maybe a month or more I'm happy about that as it was a waste of money in the end, snorting all that K and not getting anything much off it, sometimes absolutely fuck all then finding out the grams off a new dealer are under by up to a .4 pissed me right off, not bought off him since, it's more expensive for just less, rude or what

Anyone reading this don't over do K, take my advice you'll get hooked oh yeah I've got problems with my osofagus too, the K striped it and caused inflammation, possibly an ulcer couple years back I get flair ups, its agony, another reason not to do it, not even spravato
I used to wake up to the sounds of my own screams when I tried to stop high dose dxm cold turkey

Though I was also on subutex, some of those withdrawals were due to the loss of the opiate potentiation

What I don't understand is how people function on the K doses necessary to kill pain? I would be so dissociated that I wouldn't be able to get work done, or be normal in the world. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the need to kill pain, but why K for day to day pain relief? If I was getting a dislocated shoulder popped back in I would want K, but for chronic pain? Not so sure about that one. I have no direct experience with that though so if I'm ignorant then please school me.

The only thing that cures depression IMO is removing yourself from the source. Medication is a solution if you cannot remove yourself from the source. Try to think about why you are depressed. Sometimes - often, I think - we know exactly why but we're afraid to fix it.

Face your demons.

Ketamine isn't the answer.
Yes Sir! (no smiley for a military salute otherwise you'd have gotten one). And who rattled your fucking cage this morning? And when I think about why I"m depressed I get MORE depressed Doc. bird. ❤️ So slap me up with another two hour consultation bill and rinse and repeat for the next few years. That's how it works no? Tell you this much: for somebody who came out here guns blazing and in defense of the medical profession and big pharma. I have for sure done a 180 BIG time. They can all go fuck themselves. Especially the "mind doctors and professionals".

I had cause the other day to be a decent human being and try help somebody (nobody here) that intuitively figured that they were on too much meds. (psyche. shit). Took me no longer than five minutes after a cursory look at the veritable list of shit that they were on (and thanks to these forums I'd heard of most of them). Out of a list of seven different pharmaceuticals: at least three of them were SEVERELY contraindicated as per drugs.com's interaction checker. Dude was having those little tremors and was basically fucked mentally. To his credit: he then went and checked the shit himself on the same interaction checker after I'd pointed him in the general direction. Then proceeded to go tell the medical professional that these things were at high risk in combination with each other of causing serotonin syndrome armed with his newfound knowledge. And just like that: the dude no longer looking for a building to jump off of and no more tremors or brain fog i.e. the "doctor" adjusted the dosages. It's fucking worrying. And when I see shit like this (and some other stuff on another thread here just his morning) I try justify it to myself by saying "well: it's like airline pilots i.e. must be good ones and bad ones". Shit luck if you just happen to be flying with one of the bad ones.

Gotta admit I've been wondering of late (again) about this Ketamine/depression research and all of the highly lucrative businesses its spawning. Yet everywhere I look around these parts somebody that regularly uses Ketamine will usually thrown in the word depression or describe bouts of depression or depressive episodes. I mean: one would think that NO Ketamine user on the planet would even know what depression was and would theoretically be the happiest little piggies on the planet. But (and as the story goes in the research papers) it only works for depression because of the rate of infusion and the fact that it's infused as opposed to being taken all at once. 👨‍⚕️ I'd be game to give it a bash though if for no other reason than to prove a point. My problem is that I wouldn't know how to IV anything. Been thinking about a radical plan. Had to go have blood taken the other day (tests). GP was an expert i.e. didn't feel a thing and she hit pay dirt in seconds (no prodding around). Been wondering if she'd be prepared to put a needle in and anchor it with some tape or something (the needle was one of them with a thread on the end i.e. screw on/off) and then come home and screw in a syringe with my own preparation of whatever! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'm a normal guy. I just want to feel normal I want to be fit and healthy but I am seriously so weak now I think from the year of hospitalisation I had to deal with over the last six years. So I have been lifting dumbbells I just bought a new set and I'm hoping that this new set I bought helps but... I still can't sleep good I still pee at night so much and fuck I use the bathroom maybe 20 times a day sometimes. Ten times is a good day. Think of waking up six times at night.

Any one have advise on how to make my body stop peeing. Tramadol taken by the 500mg at once will stop me from peeing. Just my sleep not being disturbed would solve all by problems. So any ideas on peeing issues. Any other pill that would stop me from peeing?

The other problem is I want to eat whatever feels good to my stomach and I want my body to heal from all the bed rest im getting. But I'm having the other side of the coin. The more I rest the more my feet hurt the more crazy I feel l like I'm going but also I feel incredibly lazy. I don't get why my body doesn't heal its
self.

I think maybe.. my doctor's right and I should quit Norcos for a month or half a month. I've taken four Norcos a day for two years. Mind you fifteen years ago I took the same amount of pain meds so maybe I'm just tolerant.. I dunno I know I most repeat my questions here but reddit can't help me. All I need is solid sleep at night. No waking up to pee and being able to get back to sleep easy. Anyone have ideas?

I'm still considering it. But I am leaning twords not. At least not until I have a full time job again... I think it wouldn't do anything to be because of my tolerance.

My doctor checks my alt which elevate it's probably from something else but could she's think this is in abusing pain pills. All me anything I just get paranoid and like to be ready for anything. I'm stopping what I've been doing. Tramadol.

I just want to be ready if possible for my next appointment

My doctor checks my alt which elevate it's probably from something else but could she's think this is in abusing pain pills. All me anything I just get paranoid and like to be ready for anything. I'm stopping what I've been doing. Tramadol.

I just want to be ready if possible for my next appointment

Let me add one thing why would someone lose muscle mass while gaining skeleton muscle and losing weight. I've been working out but I want to gain bolth skeletal muscle and muscle mass. Sorry for the messy post but it was a difficult day at work. Working with family is hard I just need to know what I keep doing wrong I just want to gain bolth..

I just did twenty min of dumbbells but I'm wondering would doing ten more min through out the day help, or should I increase my working out time by ten min maybe. I don't see any results myself but I feel like I'm just about to start really setting results. My testosterone is elevated so that's a good sign I think. My plans to work out through all my pain and suffering and maybe the added strength will make me a stronger person. Because I get tired from sleeping poorly for real just getting up to pee all night weakens me and my body's sensitive to clothing. It feels like my nerves are messed up or whatever. The doctors will solve my problems but I wonder about maybe just doing 3 sets of curls on top of what I'm already doing to really kick it up a notch.

I'm worried because my medical problems or issues that maybe it's impossible for me to gain muscle I guess a better guess is im just lazy but I work out until I fail so that's why I'm thinking of just adding ten min at the end of night before I sleep. To see a difference

Tbh u'd be better off extending ur original workout rather than doing the extra later on, especially if ur trying to build muscle. Also, instead of timing ur workouts, do a certain amount of sets & reps each workout. When they start getting easier continue the same amount of sets/reps but increase the weight ur using. Also don't be working out the same body parts every day, take a rest day inbetween, that gives ur muscles time to recover & grow - rest days are just as important as exercise days. U can always do upper body one day, lower body the nxt & work it like that, as long as ur giving each individual muscle group a rest inbetween hitting it again. It will prob take a month or 2 before ya start seeing good results. I got big into the gym bk in 2007, I would go Mon, Wed & Fri so the days inbetween would be my rest days. Within 5 - 6 months I had put on 3 stone (42lbs). I was eating a lot tho as ya need the extra calories for energy, plus I was taking 6 protein shakes a day even on the rest days - its the rest days that ur muscle grows & protein shakes helped with that. I got big really quick but everyone is different, genetics etc play a big part. It's good ur testosterone is high as that will help, I'm guessing mine was low at the time as I was on methadone then. Exercise also helps mental health a lot, that can't be overstated, it makes a huge difference, especially in someone suffering frm depression. I don't know about now but bk then the GPs over here (UK) could actually prescribe ya gym time - 12 wks free gym membership but like I say not sure if that's still the case. Good luck with it & keep it up 👍🏻