• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

So I need a way to get in everything included in a good multivitamin but no B vitamins anyone drink a pre mixed vitamin powder that doesn't contain B

Are you the original flower fairy or not?

Yes I am lol, new profile, that's me Flower Fairy, some twat was being horrible to me so I went AWOL then created another profile

The combination certainly isn't good, have you been on valium when taking the pregabalin?

No I just was on pregabalin and had stopped the vallies, was using pregabalin to sleep, but tolerance went up within days, I had K on pregabalin didn't notice any different effects, bit drinking on high doses big fat nope don't do that lol

The UK is nice. I nearly went to prison for importing drugs

Oh intriguing, what drugs and when, PM me if you don't want to say on here, that's interesting, I love all those documentrys about drug smuggling, prisons, drugs etc, I'm watching a series called Banged up Abroud its really good

UK probably the best place to be sent to prison tbh compared to other prsions I've seen on the documentarys, or San Pedro Prison Bolivia, which is insane, have you heard of it, they used to make coke there the prisoners ran the prison, and tourists could get tours, and do coke with the inmates and even take some back out the prison, its all in a book called Marching Powder, one of the best books I've ever read, it has a drug addicted cat in it they call crack cat, it's owner a prisoner obviously would buy the shitty crappy leftover shite stuff from when the cokes made, all he could afford and he'd smoke it on foil and every single time he'd lay on his bed get the foil and tube out crack cat would come up right next to him to get the blowback from his owner, then roll around all content after his fix, I'm not fucking kidding lol, brilliant book, I might have to buy it again as I leant it out and didn't get it back

Yes I am lol, new profile, that's me Flower Fairy, some twat was being horrible to me so I went AWOL then created another profile
Heya! Sorry to hear that. Some guys just don't get their shit together, it's always the same :/

No I just was on pregabalin and had stopped the vallies, was using pregabalin to sleep, but tolerance went up within days, I had K on pregabalin didn't notice any different effects, bit drinking on high doses big fat nope don't do that lol
Pregabalin is the single most and quickest tolerance inducing drug I know so far. Like next day 3x the dose of today, for a solid effect. It's effective as an anxiolytic but only in the background, preventing panic attacks but not general anxiety and it's cognitively limiting in low, GABA preferring dosages - this might change as the affinity for GLT-1 rises with dosage.

Oh intriguing, what drugs and when, PM me if you don't want to say on here, that's interesting, I love all those documentrys about drug smuggling, prisons, drugs etc, I'm watching a series called Banged up Abroud its really good
Nothing special, I tried to circumvent the system by renting a mailbox at the border in neighbour country and shipping the drugs to there, so being within EU, no customs I thought. Now it was not exactly border but kind of an "island" of Germany in Switzerland (an enclave) and they shipped the mail first through Swiss post then back into German territory. Nobody knows this but it was the problem because they fished out something and then opened all my waiting post. Came out that the culprit wasn't even drugs but a delivery of NaOH (drain cleaner; also used to convert GBL into GHB) of which they thought I'd use it as a cutting agent (imagine I'd deal drugs and use drain cleaner as cutting agent, lol?). Raided my apartment which also made me lose that, took some stuff including my laptop and GBL, but knew shit about the use and believed that NaOH was a misdelivery. In the end, it's completely legal. Switzerland was always good in bending laws to their break.

Yeah, it's kinda interesting but only as long as you're not in the focus of police. Couldn't watch any crime stuff for quite a while. I had like eight processes because of substances, cost me quite some money but most of them were quitted w/o result. One time I was stopped by police at Lindau, a little border train station between Austria and Germany, and they are conservative as fuck. This part of Germany took me already out of a train full of passengers, but no, they took me. This time in Lindau., I actually had some drug in my pants but just let them there, and they controlled me nude but didn't find the drugs. This incident cost me my ex-gf though because they were investigating another crime (a fight in which I stupidly got involved, and the person in question was a woman, and I'm a man, that's baaaaaaad with many a's. Have no recollection of this event.) and convinced me that I'd get expelled from Germany / wouldn't be allowed to stay. Turned out wrong, I never heard from them again in three or four years so it's vanished but I thought if not the drugs then that will finish my existence in freedom. They already seized like 30g of stuff and I had another 150g+ in my home - all dumped/flushed by my ex gf, argh.

Thanks for the recommendation, will look into it!

Sweden (afaik) is very progressive about resocialization. They have a prison with no bars, everything open and shiny, people living in groups etc..
Yeah, read about that Bolivian prison where they cook cocaine and rent cells etc.. Idk whether this needs to be worse than what Europe offers. As long as you speak the language and aren't bankrupt at least. I'd rather cook cocaine than do this work for disabled people which they give you in Switzerland.

imagine I'd deal drugs and use drain cleaner as cutting agent, lol?

I'm not giggling, much lol

took some stuff including my laptop and GBL

Took your GBL fucking bastards, shit you lost your flat though mate, that's harsh

They already seized like 30g of stuff and I had another 150g+ in my home - all dumped/flushed by my ex gf, argh

Fucking hell noooooo!

You could have your own episode on one of them drug bust documentarys going by what you just told me there lol, I'd watch it haha,

But honestly that all sounds fucked up though mate, naughty drugs, eh, bad drugs, why do we like them lol

Yeah, read about that Bolivian prison where they cook cocaine and rent cells etc

That's it, I can't recommend the book enough I was glued to it, and I hardly ever read books

Yeah, found that book Marching Powder on z-library (search for it in Google; they have next to every book as PDF/EPUB/etc for free). Thanks, I read about it before but forgot. Sounds promising.

Once I came back from a hefty disso hole with my life as a movie. Literally. I had the thought, in future I'll make a movie about my life lol.

Yeah, found that book Marching Powder on z-library (search for it in Google; they have next to every book as PDF/EPUB/etc for free)

I couldn't read a book on my phone I struggle as it is with dry eye syndrome just going on my phone loads, prefer proper books, they're bigger and I can turn the pages lol, I've caught myself trying to scroll up the page of a book with my finger before though lol so used to my phone

I couldn't read a book on my phone I struggle as it is with dry eye syndrome just going on my phone loads, prefer proper books, they're bigger and I can turn the pages lol, I've caught myself trying to scroll up the page of a book with my finger before though lol so used to my phone
Yeah me too, I like physical books but can't/don't want to afford them when you can get everything for free thanks internet .... I'd like to have a nice soft AI reading the book for me, as audiobook.

How they got the 30g is another story, but a kinda sad one. Will write another time.
Lol, scrolling books. Why not?

I nearly ordered a 10 inch E-Book, to have a device for all the free e-books, but the payment got returned and I'm still unsure about this investition. Need a new laptop too, the old is b0rken. :/ And drugs. I need drugs. They take a month or more to come here but seems like they don't bother with RCs. Everything's legal. Technically. They stopped a parcel from the neighbor USA, correctly declared nootropics. No chance. Hope they will refund me ... really no chance, I'd need clearing papers from the local DEA variant called COFEPRIS and that's impossible to get. Then a sample from the Netherlands,. shipped as "documents", I thought they seized it but people are just so lazy that it was lying around in the post office for two weeks and then somebody noticed and delivered it, lol. Unopened. Next order's a bit bigger, let's see what happens.

The only thing that cures depression IMO is removing yourself from the source. Medication is a solution if you cannot remove yourself from the source. Try to think about why you are depressed. Sometimes - often, I think - we know exactly why but we're afraid to fix it.

Face your demons.

Ketamine isn't the answer.

How they got the 30g is another story, but a kinda sad one. Will write another time

Oh is it, was it 30 grams of powdered GBL I've only had liquid many years ago then GHB few times this year, it's not the same, not even close, I know it's meant to be as GBL converts to GHB in the body, but I'm telling you, I don't know if it's how they make it these days, but GHB was crap compared to the GBL I had like 12 or 14 years ago

They take a month or more to come here but seems like they don't bother with RCs. Everything's legal. Technically

Its not here, blanket ban on all psychoactive substances

There's a new-age illness called "Ketamine bladder syndrome" or "K bladder".
I'm sure long-term Ket is beautiful, if you don't mind irreparable bladder damage,
or LUTS. This apparently comes with shitloads of pain.

This bladder stuff doesn't happen so readily with the more potent RC derivates. The overall ingested amount of arylcyclohexylamines counts, not the potency. I had a similar habit like jhjhsdi who almost peed his bladder out and I had only mild irritation. Point for the RCs.

Oh, drugs can mask problems. Solve? No. Help to? In some cases.

One year ago I bought five pound weights, today I'm using ten pounds but I've never in my life gained muscle I'm 37 also I'm low muscle for my age so I'm really trying to get to normal first but I can only do like 3 sets of 15. Unless I do them all day then I could do more sets but I just do them in the morning. My arms hurts today but I want to keep using them until the really burn. Because that's something someone said to me that your muscle either hurts and repairs or you'll not gain muscle. True? Thoughts? Im hoping I'll be in less pain if I get in shape. But I do have a lot of pain to deal with to all the time but that's whatever. Either it's going get better or a little better I mean any little tiny bit of less pain is a huge win and that's my goal. Plus I want to and I think in my head maybe I'm broken maybe my body can't gain muscle. Mind you my reasons I think that include stuff that sounds like it might make sense. I just feel like shits so low tech when it comes to getting in shape I want a 2k gym with a giant screen to show me.. I'm interested in the gym person on the screen like an isn't that for sure that if you follow the rules you'll get in shape? Again thoughts?

Diet is key! Even starting with having a protein shake after your work out.
Let your arms rest a day after your day training them and hit a different muscle ie shoulders.
Also change it up a bit, on arm day, aswel as normal curls, do hammer curls, do some tricep extensions too.
Compound exercises ie deadlifts will make your arms bigger too.
You're not broken, you just don't know what you're doing! Keep at it.
@xxsicknessxx

And also yes increase the weight.
If your arms arent hurting they arent growing! Once they are hurting, eat alot of protein to help repair and clean carbs to help grow.
You know the old saying, no pain, no gain ;)

Diet is key! Even starting with having a protein shake after your work out.
Let your arms rest a day after your day training them and hit a different muscle ie shoulders.
Also change it up a bit, on arm day, aswel as normal curls, do hammer curls, do some tricep extensions too.
Compound exercises ie deadlifts will make your arms bigger too.
You're not broken, you just don't know what you're doing! Keep at it.
@xxsicknessxx
@xxsicknessxx Please take this guy's comments ^^ with a grain of salt.
Yes, proper diet and a protein shake after workout are great ideas.

Please view the other thread you posted a few weeks ago on working out. I'd like to expand on why I stated chest, triceps, shoulders on one day..... back, biceps on the second day...... and lower body on the third (with some space between the days for recovery). The reason is to separate pushing exercises from pulling exercises essentially. When @jhjhsdi said "do curls and triceps on the same day" he is completely 100% incorrect. The curls need to be done on back/biceps day because all the back and bicep exercises are pulling-related. Working the upper back, lats, traps, all those involve pulling, which all workout the biceps simultaneously. Yes you can do hammer and normal curls on the same day. But one should NEVER do tricep extensions and curls on the same day. Triceps are push exercises and work out the opposite side of your arms as biceps. If you work them all out on the same day, your entire arms will be dead from exhaustion. If you put space between the push (chest/triceps/shoulders) and pull (back/biceps) exercises, your arms will recover faster and you won't spend a day with your entire arm feeling shit. Just half your arm at a time feeling shit. Believe me, it makes a difference.

I won't even go into how deadlifts are more of a lower body/lower back/core exercise than arm exercise.

I thought about offering you to DM me on the subject but if you have questions, I'd rather you ask them here so people can learn. I was a walk-on to a Div 1 athletic program in college. We lifted weights to put on balanced muscle and prevent injury. We worked out alongside the football team and American football players know about lifting weights. The guy I quoted above does not. My first few months on the team, with a high protein diet, I put on 30 pounds of solid muscle. Just from lifting in a controlled college environment with actual strength coaches leading us. I'm not saying you have those types of resources available, I'm just saying there is some guidance you should listen to and some guidance you should not. YMMV

@Jerry Atrick yes I stand corrected you are right about seperating push/pull days, for serious stuff - this guy sounded like a complete newbie (no offense OP) so i thought i would just advise some very easy very simple basic stuff 🤷‍♂️

Most of the time when i do arms at home i wont bother with triceps and just do curls and hammers but when i go to the gym and do an arm day i will hit both sides of the arm, and then do forearm too, is this really stupid then? Im not exactly an expert infact far from it tbh so im keen to hear any advice from someone whose obviously taken it way more seriously than me in life 👍 ive actually just started lifting at home again after breaking 5 ribs and id like to get my arms back to how they were a few months ago ASAP so, what do you recommend (not steroids) in a quick broken down kinda manner? If you can be bothered to type it?

-Also i do know deadlifts are more for core legs back etc but i WAS told by a bodybuilder they will help with overall arm size 🤷‍♂️ again im no expert i havent even really studied lifting ive just gone by what friends and others have told me in the gym lol, cheers

@Jerry Atrick yes I stand corrected you are right about seperating push/pull days, for serious stuff - this guy sounded like a complete newbie (no offense OP) so i thought i would just advise some very easy very simple basic stuff 🤷‍♂️

Most of the time when i do arms at home i wont bother with triceps and just do curls and hammers but when i go to the gym and do an arm day i will hit both sides of the arm, and then do forearm too, is this really stupid then? Im not exactly an expert infact far from it tbh so im keen to hear any advice from someone whose obviously taken it way more seriously than me in life 👍 ive actually just started lifting at home again after breaking 5 ribs and id like to get my arms back to how they were a few months ago ASAP so, what do you recommend (not steroids) in a quick broken down kinda manner? If you can be bothered to type it?

-Also i do know deadlifts are more for core legs back etc but i WAS told by a bodybuilder they will help with overall arm size 🤷‍♂️ again im no expert i havent even really studied lifting ive just gone by what friends and others have told me in the gym lol, cheers
No worries. I did not mean to insult you or your weightlifting experience, just wanted the OP to know good advice from not so good advice :ROFLMAO:

Rib injuries are strange because you not only feel pain in that area, but it also affects how you breathe. Do you mind if I ask how on earth you broke 5 ribs? I fractured one rib training jiu jitsu 4 years ago and I had to abstain from training for nearly 2 months. Please check out this very basic weightlifting regimen I typed up for the OP in his original weightlifting thread: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...-while-being-lazy-no-gym.910634/post-15328523. Feel free to take from it what you can do without re-injuring your ribs and leave what you think will hurt you. I will add that bent over dumbbell rows work out your lats, which can help protect your ribs but you also don't want to further injure yourself. Certain types of crunches work out your obliques, which can also protect your ribs. But the bent over rows and crunches might need to wait until your are completely healed, otherwise the threat of re-injury could put you back to square one. I would say to take it slow and easy until your ribs are healed.

I know I left some stuff out, like shoulder flies, deadlifts, and different types of curls. I just wanted to give the OP a baseline of something with which he can get started. And he said he only had dumbbells, so that leaves out a lot of exercises as well.

To answer your question, working out both sides of the arms is not stupid I guess, but it's not wise either. The reason I chose the arbitrary days of Monday, Wednesday, Friday was to factor in recovery. Recovery is just as important to muscle gain as the original breaking down of the muscles. Spreading exercises out during the week allows the muscles to recover while you still work out other muscles doing different exercises. Unfortunately, the goal is to always be sore throughout the week, just with different muscle groups at different times.

Yes, deadlifts work out the arms but they are not arm exercises as much as lower body, lower back, core. Just like I said in the other thread that nearly all upper back exercises also work out the biceps, you still want to do actual bicep exercises to focus on that muscle.

Do you mind if I ask how on earth you broke 5 ribs?
BMX injury. In short aired a half pipe over rotated and jack-knifed and all 85kg of me came down rib first onto the end of the handlebar...got a massive hernia from it too and had to have a 4 hour operation to get it removed and spent 5 days in hospital flying with a morphine PCA lol.

They're healed now so all good.. Or a good 90% anyway.. I'll check out that link, cheers 👍