• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

smokable speed vs. ice

I prefer smokeable meth as it last longer, i mean ice is killah but wears off pretty quick.

^^ thats because shards can often be dimethylamphetamine which rives more of a rush but less clean feeling and after the rush there is little stimulation.

Splatt said:
^^ thats because shards can often be dimethylamphetamine which rives more of a rush but less clean feeling and after the rush there is little stimulation.

Yep.. There was a very interesting post about this stuff in AusDD not too long ago.
It just gives a good rush with no real speed like stimulation....
would be good cut some good speed with that and have huge rushes but stay beaming for days too...
like many have said..moderation is the key.
plus, everyone loves smokable..hehe

There is some weird speed going around at the moment I am suspicious of. It gives an IV rush and feels clean, but you can sleep and eat on it! It kind of reminds me when I tried khat.

There is no way in hell that this yellow/orange bassy shit is somehow filtered piss is there? I remember reading an article about it being done, and a piss lab being busted, which relied on the urine of meth users. Please tell me this is totally delusional and if it may be true that virus's can be passed through and i'm injecting some junkies hep or HIV? the potency is very low but the rush does something like you've done some real good gear.

I have this horrible image of a bunch of people and his family (as they all do meth, father, mother, son etc.) pissing into a big vat and drying it then doing some kind of solvent wash on it.

Last edited:
so has anyone heard of "100% pure caffeine powder" as a cut for smokable speed.
you can buy it and it looks fucking great...burns clear and perfect.
anyone know much else about it. would be keen to get others opinions.
I've had a gram of ice and cut it into 2 grams of smokable speed with the caff and it was still tip top..

hope you're not selling it, what about people that IV?

I had some meth powder the other day, tiny little chalky crystals, IV'd about 2-2.5 points (the half g i split with my friend seemed underweighed) at once and the rush was fucking insane. It forced my whole body to shudder in a very wrong way and it forced me to cough and there was a really odd taste at the back of my throat. Still haven't slept properly besides a few blow outs and I did it friday arvo. Never experienced a rush like this yet, was some really pure, and damn expensive stuff.

Splatt said:
There is no way in hell that this yellow/orange bassy shit is somehow filtered piss is there? I remember reading an article about it being done, and a piss lab being busted, which relied on the urine of meth users. Please tell me this is totally delusional and if it may be true that virus's can be passed through and i'm injecting some junkies hep or HIV? the potency is very low but the rush does something like you've done some real good gear.

I have this horrible image of a bunch of people and his family (as they all do meth, father, mother, son etc.) pissing into a big vat and drying it then doing some kind of solvent wash on it.

Dont worry mate, I think your delusional. It'd be pretty hard for them to sell dried out piss, someone would find out sooner or later.

Splatt said:
hope you're not selling it, what about people that IV?

I had some meth powder the other day, tiny little chalky crystals, IV'd about 2-2.5 points (the half g i split with my friend seemed underweighed) at once and the rush was fucking insane. It forced my whole body to shudder in a very wrong way and it forced me to cough and there was a really odd taste at the back of my throat. Still haven't slept properly besides a few blow outs and I did it friday arvo. Never experienced a rush like this yet, was some really pure, and damn expensive stuff.

i am wondering whether you were refering to my post about caffeine.
why would it be dangerous to IV caffeine? if it wasnt in a big amount it would only add to the high...remember caffeine is a stimulant too. and a rather shitty one but a bit of the stuff isnt going to harm you is it...
i've even had a burn of just caff on its own and it tastes like nuthin and provides a little charge. no rush obviously but still..at least its a chemical we are used to. i would prefer to IV caff rather than some other bullshit cut that crazy lads are putting with the stuff these days.

EDIT: The minimum lethal dose for caffeine IV is 3,200mgs on google.

meth and caffeine isnt exactly a clean high. I dont think heyre good to inject with each other. some people inject half a gram at a time.

they are defiantly a good burn together thats for sure..in smokable that is not shards.
If we are talking cuts for burnable wizz, i think caff burns very well..but MSM is really pretty good too..Am i right or does MSM offer pretty much fuckall smoke when burnt on its own? or for that matter with speed?
So we should make a list of cuts that people use in smokable.
i know of
-caff
-MSM
that burn clear at least. obviously there is more.

G’day, I didn’t want to start a new thread just to ask 1 question, so here goes:
I need to know what the average % of pure amphetamine is in speed.
(i.e – how much speed is really in speed)
I was told that a decent quality speed is around 30% pure, but I have no idea how true that statement is.
This relates to Melbourne only please (I don’t know if the average purity varies in other states)

Also - Whats the best thing to cut speed with? I have in the lab some mannitol and sorbitol among others (yes, I want to cut it as 98% pure is wayyyy too strong for me)

Hard to put a number on the average. i would say somewhere between 15-75%
pure.

Depends where you get it from. If you use the simple model of every time it passes through someones hands, they are going to cut it to maximise profit. so if your near the top of the feeding chain, better gear, near the bottom, crap gear.

most meth is cut with MSN here, as it was be cut quite heavily yet still be smoked. the only other thing i know people use to cut is glucose. which will leave your stuff more or less unburnable, so is used by people who rail it.

hope this helps, but it is so hard to put an average number on purity of anything, anywhere when its not regulated.

shit i reckon most ice could not be over 40% pure...because i have had stuff that skull fucks you, and stuff that really skull fucks you in a big way and the average shit doesn't even compare to it. but still the good stuff would be no where near pure. Lets face it, noone, even you and i would sell uncut gear...fuck i know i wouldn't.
most people i think who smoke crackies whether they smoke ice or smokable would not be used to anything over 50-60%. most people would consider 50% pure shit to be the best they could get. although shit i can only speculate on these numbers and take a rough guess based on what i have experienced.

i honestly think we need to bring in a PHd in chemical engineering cos no shit guys and gurls, some of you post stuff just guessing or tryin to act like the "big man know it all"

some of the posts are close to correct, but we need FACTS FACTS FACTS, its cold science guys either it works or it doesnt..this thread has been dragging on for far too long - sometimes honestly it looks like a shot to get ya friggin post score up FFS

chooselife said:
i honestly think we need to bring in a PHd in chemical engineering cos no shit guys and gurls, some of you post stuff just guessing or tryin to act like the "big man know it all"

some of the posts are close to correct, but we need FACTS FACTS FACTS, its cold science guys either it works or it doesnt..this thread has been dragging on for far too long - sometimes honestly it looks like a shot to get ya friggin post score up FFS

So i guess you have a PHD in chemicals cause who are you to tell us what is "close to correct". It looks like your acting the "big man know it all" yourself.

yup hazza thats what happens when you get an abundance of u\c speeed or ice or what ever you want to call it lmfao

Daft Punk - harder faster better stronger.mp3

:D *dances*

and what is an chemical engineer going to be able to tell you? The process to 'make' uncut speed. Well that is simple, i could explain that to you. Its a pretty unsophisticated process.

That fact that uncut speed is simple to make, has not bearing on the whether it is sold that way or not. You would be better off getting a PhD guru of marketing to settle this debate, because thats all it is in my opinion.

Marketing and profit margins

sorry i meant phd in chemistry..not engineering..but yeah, at the time the post sounded like a top idea, funny enough i knew id get a bite from typing it..anyways
if i only knew what i was on about not that i do not that i dont then i could put the puzzle together meself but yeah sleep is well due

meth is often cut before it hits the street... its too grunty and people would nut out all over the show... wierd form of harm minimization. Altho screw the other ten fukers who stomp on it on the way thru.... cafffeine is better than it being cut with some other rank unknown powder!