• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

smokable speed vs. ice

that and it is NEVER synthed pure to start off with.

Good things come with time

kirshara said:
ah right, so its a simple question of purity which distinguishes smokable speed from ice. cool.. thats cleared up some things for me. thanks everyone.
just one last q., so does purity affect the physical appearance of the drug? is that why ice looks so crystal clear and speed so chalky? if thats true, then how do people fake ice to make it look clear but its actually cut to pieces and rubbish? also, ive had fairly chalky looking crystalline speed to smoke and it was amesome.
Assuming one does all the right cleaning at every stag. After washing your end product twice with acetone, Then adding atleast 90% alcohol and FILTERING it in a smaller item like a custard dish or even a h20 glass. Use no heat when it's just about skined off add a small amount of acetone mix lightly and let dry on its own. Don't touch

%90 of aussie speed is in fact just meth that has been heavilly cut so its a powder form.

Ive got a question, a friend of mine got some smokable in melb recently, and he said it was great by kinda strange. So i asked him why strange, he loaded me up a pipe and told me to have a go.

The stuff smoked awesome, and left you tweeked out, but when you heated it, its like the stuff didnt really turn into a liquid. it even hissed and crackled alittle when i heated it too much, like i assume crack would do.

And when finished, it left like a dry white grainy residue that just wipe straight out with a q-tip. none of it stuck to the glass.

Anyone got any idea on whats going on there?

Ive never seen that before. i was thinking maybe its meth is another form (if that makes sense, i dont know chemistry) like cant you have a freebase or a salt or something?

I've had some different shit in Melbourne recently..smoked nice as but left me and a quite well experienced user quite charged up after only a few points burned through the crackie..bit different too...or so a few of the lads said..
got some good stuff around Melbourne recently...got it in rock form...rock was soo soo hard too..in order to cut it you had to put as much pressure on the scissors as possible...very had shit..8ball rock was tiny..burned good had me going from Friday to Sunday after about a gram or less..

did it leave a powdery residue in the pipe?

Im dont touch the burnable much anymore, so it belted me for 6. all i want to do was relax, but couldnt for about 9 hours

tony mokbel said:
I think the proper 4-MAR-METH that was around in 2001 to 2003-4 is all but gone. I think that's when everyone went a bit crazy, because there was so much of it going around and purity would of been around 80% at least.

Now it's just local crystal meth and not imported 4-MAR? Seems like that.

I had some of the 2002-2003 4-MAR, and it was thew first smokeable "ice" I had. Bppfed some too and it was pretty good

Just_A_Bloke said:
did it leave a powdery residue in the pipe?

Im dont touch the burnable much anymore, so it belted me for 6. all i want to do was relax, but couldnt for about 9 hours

yeah ive found that most (if not all) shit will leave residue in the stem..but yes some of this left a bit of leftover shit in the bowl...not much at all..but a little bit..usually we can get shit that will leave the bowl with nothing in it at all..
i toked up like nearly a gram of that one night and was still charging 6 hours after my last one

hazza said:
I've had some different shit in Melbourne recently..smoked nice as but left me and a quite well experienced user quite charged up after only a few points burned through the crackie..bit different too...or so a few of the lads said..
got some good stuff around Melbourne recently...got it in rock form...rock was soo soo hard too..in order to cut it you had to put as much pressure on the scissors as possible...very had shit..8ball rock was tiny..burned good had me going from Friday to Sunday after about a gram or less..

I asked my dealr about this. We were talking about the range of cutters used...and he guessed the white ash pile was from Epsom salts. Right or wrong, it's surely the cutter.

I don't know...but in the past any I've had that turned to white ash was weak as hell. It's obviously the cutter. Meth should liquefy and vaporise...then return to a clear puddle when the heat is removed from the pipe.

Anything thing that turns black or brown (often glucose or a sugar) or raises up into a white pile of ash like ours did, is the cutter.

Last edited:
epsom salts bubble...the only good cutters that burn like wizz does is powdered caffiene and pure MSM powder...glucose is shit..only good for a rack cut..

Yeah I bought a point which was bit over half the price of a point these days and it lasted by 3 days EASY. tjhe carpet crawling was pathetic. Then my mate broke into my house on a yellow panda or some strong pill one night at 4am to some peak with me listening to my tunes.. I yelled at him and ripped the sound card out of my computer, breaking my PC and sound card.

Splatt said:
There is no way in hell that this yellow/orange bassy shit is somehow filtered piss is there? I remember reading an article about it being done, and a piss lab being busted, which relied on the urine of meth users. Please tell me this is totally delusional and if it may be true that virus's can be passed through and i'm injecting some junkies hep or HIV? the potency is very low but the rush does something like you've done some real good gear.

I have this horrible image of a bunch of people and his family (as they all do meth, father, mother, son etc.) pissing into a big vat and drying it then doing some kind of solvent wash on it.

The story as I remember it, is that law enforcement came across a large container (~50L) of urine in a storage locker and it was proposed that this was a meth lab which got it's product direcly from urine (since there is a high proportion of unmetabolised meth in piss).
I don't think they ever actually proved that this (nasty) plan was ever even carried out though. I mean, it was only a container of piss found, not an extraction lab in the process of actually extracting. I think this would've been typical tweaker behaviour, just like this

speed = chargy for hours and hours

crystal = come on is good/quick/strong, first hour is good then zonkkkkes me hardcore. I cant go out on the stuff if I want to dance

I think the effects of crystal are way over rated. Give me that chargy goie feeling any day!!!

I had some ice the other day and I got mad rushes, really nice feeling for 4 hours or so, then just a really paranoid feeling, racing heart, headache. I NEVER get headaches ever and I have never been this paranoid. Most times ice is a lot shorter duration than this stuff, but a better comedown. It burned clear and recrystalized cloudy.

Do you think this was dimethyl? Its really harsh on your body. I like speed better because its not.

Dimethyl often gives you a rush where your vision goes fuzzy and you feel like you got the real shit. But after the rush its a mnix between slight stimulation and placebo from the rush triggering the past memory of real meth.. you still feel it but its not pushy or energetic at all. Its actually quite the opposite. About 4 hours after smoking/injecting, you will feel tired, sore lower back, headaches, just a feeling of lethargy where you think you could even fall asleep... Generally you want more and it can keep you awake if you have enough but sleep without pot, benzos or G is possible even in largeish doses. Its just weird sleep tho, mostly REM and scattered weirdness. No stimulation the next day, just scatteredn3ess.

The way I like to think dimethyl as is the comedown of real meth, but a rush added to it. Dimiethyl and real meth 30% dimethyl/70% meth is a very good rush with a very nice high, especially injected.

^^ that sounds cool. The only reason I whack speed is for the initial rush, I hate being awake all night. I had to stop myself from having some last night cos the consequences aren't worth it, was thinking how cool a drug that gave you the good rush but let yoyu sleep a few hours later would be. Do you reckon drinking would take away some of those shitty comedown symptoms

I agree, the only good part about meth is the rush.

I drank the other night an it made the after-effects somewhat better, but still nothing like benzo's. It takes away most anxiety and paranoia, but your still left with your eyes open.

I dont like dimethyl. It is a shit drug, the mind is not delusionally clearish and euphoric like meth. I love a real meth rush but hate being awake. I like the initial hour ot two... mainly once its in your arm Its good. Party the reason I want to try a high dose of heroin IV.