Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna lend me some money? I'm totally good for it, just look at my post count. All I'll need is a Western Union and I'll, umm.. pay you 10 times as much as you can loan me. Good deal eh!

Anyone wanna lend me some money? I'm totally good for it, just look at my post count. All I'll need is a Western Union and I'll, umm.. pay you 10 times as much as you can loan me. Good deal eh!

no fwuckin worries maiiiite.. your post count is all I need to see

ill gis ya half a lb on tick tomorro.. lets meet say, half way.. round adelaide?

sounds fair?

too easy cobba, over n out

this is a joke, delete if you must

EDIT: just had to mention, that smack looks delicious ash.. havnt had any in over 12 months myself but the last shit I had looked very, very similar and 40mg IV put me in a place (with a bullshit, unnaturally high tolerace [80mg oxy gets me on a good level when I havnt touched the stuff in 12 months+]} I wasnt prepared for.. ie. extreme nausea, full nod

Id have to go out of town to get up with that boy D. Around here its all pills.

Morphine was my DOC but I always liked D better. But morph and oxy mixed in the same rig with a bit of cane aint too bad, but always have to be aware of the dangers.

I always fux with the 3ccs so I could get all the pills in one shot. That's territory to tread on lightly as its a bit dangerous as its a bit of risky behavior. I always handled it just fine, but the first few times I almost fell out.

Just be careful is all I'm saying. Also know your body, know your mind, and know your source. Not everyone's system handles things the same.

^yeah oxys solubility is a pretty lousy 40mg/mL.

Script day =s fresh hits off da rank. Nice 300mg shot of morphine just after 9 this morning and not long ago plugged 25mg oxy in with the washy filters left from the morphine prep. Its starting to hit nicely.

I prepped a little hastily and quite crude this morning so there for sure was a fair amount of morphine left over added with the oxy. There of course was a total of 50mg valium as of now thrown into the mix and a mix of weed!

Going to prep anothet 200mg IV to go visit the royal fiends at nodfingham palace in hope to limit my fucked up and falling asleep bullshit while Qld kick NSWs ass. Ill have to preload with vast amounts of energy drink and caffeine through the medium coffee; milk and french pressed.

^ What kind of morphine do you get if you don't mind me asking? MS Contin, Kapanol, Anamorph? I used to have a regular supply of Kapanol and eventually figured out a great way to crush those little balls and get more out of it than any of my friends. They all switched to my method after trying it.

Mscontin, grey nurses :D im only on low dose oxyn capsules along with codeine forte. Unfortunately my personal fav anti-inflammatory, ketorlac (sp?) isnt available in an oral formula to prescribe. Sure as shit aint going to thr hospital to waot 4hrs everytime i need a 2 secomd injectiom. Maybe they script in the hospital? Have ta look into it.

i fucking hated kapanol. From my experience with people on kaps is that theyre a known abuser. Making it harder for them to abuse. I had decent success prepping them but too much of a hassle and extremely time consuming to get the most out of it as possible.

Never had nor put my eyes on anamorph.

^
Gee whiz Tentram 300mgs in one shot. Im impressed. I know that would make me fall out.

I had to.put it in teo separate barrels; one afyer the other. I didnt even experience much of a rush bit sure got high from it. Obviously. My following shots didnt even ignite any histamine release either?!?" which i really quite enjoy.

Its nothing to be impressed about mate.

Tentram, did you find Kapanol to be more time consuming to prep than MS-contins? I would have said the opposite, the gelling of the MS pisses me right off and made it just a bitch to prep. I loved Kapanol and didnt find it all that hard to prep with the bigger surface area of the back end of a 5ml syringes plunger I found it took a bit of practise but soon it was easy to prep. At the time I was using them I had a pretty high heroin tolerance(1/2-1g a day) but the highest I ever went with Kapanol was 300mg once and the rush was almost painful, of course I enjoyed it immensely but the pins'n'needles effect was on the verge on painful. It also meant I was second away from a heavy nod, as I said before morph is my fav ope and fav rush. The nod from morph seems to much more sedating, more dreamy and heavy. The morph was also cheaper in comparison to a similar dose of H whereas oxy is more expensive. Most of the junkies around here view morphine as rubbish and most wouldnt know how to get around the gelling of the pills either so its not really too common. Its a shame I never tried doing homebake with the kap as I know someone who says they can get AA, ive never done a cook though and ive heard you need to learn from someone rather than just read instructions and I dont want to burn my arm off with AA.

The H around here looks like the stuff ash has pictured and we are from the same general area so I wouldnt be suprised at all if it is the same. I had .2g before and it was nice, im on the 5th day of a run though so I didnt expect too much, it was good enough put it that way :)

I had to.put it in teo separate barrels; one afyer the other. I didnt even experience much of a rush bit sure got high from it. Obviously. My following shots didnt even ignite any histamine release either?!?" which i really quite enjoy.

Its nothing to be impressed about mate.

When I stepped up to 3cc rigs I got much more out of morphine. Yeah if you dole it out in small bits, It sure dose lack those crucial pins and needles that hurt so good. Im sure its dangerous as hell. Ive seen people fall on their face and shit after doing a 30 in a big rig, but maybe its cuz most pill heads around here shoot opana and really have not fucked with morphine.

I really only could do maybe 2 or 3 60s in one shot and that was definitely pushing my limits. It was most likely very dangerous. Id say for sure actually.

You know they make ten cc rigs that attach to luer lock tips if your still trying to step up your game. Im sure that would definitely flat line you.;)

Ketadude - yeah i did. Retead my post ;) i only ever ocassionally have the gelling problem and it just gets stuck up my bum if thats the case so no biggy really. I can get by pretty well with 2 * 30-40mg shots of morphine shots a day to manage my pain almost perfectly with tiny boughts of breakthrough.

Dopemaster - yeah morph sulphate has a pretty shit solubility. Between 40-60mg/mL - pretty much the same as oxy as its only 40mg/mL. I use 3mL barrels for 100mg shots and 6mL for 200mg. I prepped 2 shots of 150mg in 2 5mL barrels and hit one after the other.

Yeah i know about the 10mL barrels. Would defonitely have to rig it up with a butterfly point rather than stockong a tip on iy. So much easier and safer overall. If i started using like thay ot would be the end of me and o have no intention. Maybe just omce to hiy a half grsm in one hit heh =D

Anamorph is an instant release formulation. I used to be friends with someone with cancer, he preferred something less than legal, I'd help him in that regard and in return I'd get the anamorphs. Not strong tabs, but very little crappy filler and shit. Ah, those were the days.

I've used 10ml barrels before for large shots of morphine, like I said, I used to have access to large amounts of Kapanol's so it was the next logical step I suppose. It's so hard to fucking do, even with those mammoth 25 guage tips -I don't like using anything less than 27, but when I used them it took literally minutes to push it all in to me. Seriously pushing it in feels like you're missing with any other shot because of the resistance, but you know you're in. It's just so much pressure you need to force all that liquid into you. Arrgh. The things tolerance will do to you.

Fucking junkie smacko's, we should be herded up and ... I'll let other posters in this forum finish that for me.

Fucking junkie smacko's, we should be herded up and ... I'll let other posters in this forum finish that for me.

..and all given government subsidized cheap diamorphine HCl as replacement therapy.

A.

Yeah i feel you on the larger guages that our exchanges have correspond with the barrel size. The smallest luer lock guage i getvfrom my exchange is 26g ublike brisbane where o can get 31g luers. I need to order smaller guage tips as what im using are starting to attack my veins. I want at least a 27g as the ibsulin rigs are here. Despite it only being a single gauge diff it really makes a difference.

With a butterfly clip rather than a straight tip, youll find it easier and less damagibg as youre not having to really lock in your position becwuse of the butterfly hookup. Look into them.

The pressure youre feeling will be your tip hitting the veins walls, unable to plunge anymore in. Pull back and re-register n youre right to go. Again, take it nice n easy mate.

Hit me up in pm if you want any ither tips or anythibg at all. Best of luxk n stay safe digga.

Fucking junkie smacko's, we should be herded up and ...

Head out to my property with all our individual supplies anr get a business running if you know what i mean. I libe obln acreage onlyva few minutes from town.

Plenty of acacias to extract dimitri. Plenty of pot growing facilitation. A shroomery can be set up. There are meth labs in town we can stand over. And in return all new mmbers must go through s fighting initiation where left with injuries which require high dose opioids and benzos so we cqn corner that market as well. We be livin it up yo! And ive grown san pedro here. Need i say more really?

So whos comin with us?

Yea Tentram I use bflys for most things after years of using my methadone T.A.'s, dexies, Physeptone what ev only use 1ml for meth. Unfort for us no hairywine down near antarctica

I got paid on Tuesday and somehow have less than $100. What's wrong with this picture?

A.

What, you lasted 2 days? You've got a lot more restraint than myself.

Did you miss appts ash? Or you wouldnt have those mandatory appts being on disability hey? That sucks bro.

I had just ran into sime chick yesterday who i was loosely affiliated within an older group of users i hung out with in my very early twentys. Shes aware of what scripts im on also.

So i was walking into the corner store and we locked eyes. And as i approached closer she sorta winked at me or somethibg then grabbed her neck and did the whole 'ohhh my neck. My neck! Argh its so sore my neck!' thing looking at me lol. I just shook my head and heard her mumble something i couldnt make out, under her breath, as i wslked past and into the store.

Coulda made a few hundred easy right there n then lol. This happens to me randomly evervcouple of months. Some of them must see me when i walk into the needle exchange orvsomething. Unless theyre passing my description around with the message i got the goods. We need to get some of his goods!

Lol. Junkies are funny people.

Status
Not open for further replies.