Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer it is in the syringe, the more chance bacteria will develop. If you must have it in the syringe for any period of time, keep it in a cool, dark place, such as a fridge or even the freezer. If you do decide to freeze it though, understand that frozen liquid expands, so leave enough room in the pick full of air so you don't lose any.

I also understand that heroin breaks down into morphine, or 6-MAM or something I can't quite remember if you leave it in water for too long. Don't quote me on that though, it's just a vague memory that popped into my junky head.

Others can probably help more than me, but generally speaking, unless absolutely necessary, you should prep your shot and shoot it straight away.

thanks opi8 that makes sense I was only considering an hour at the most so all should be good.

Cheers,

pdoc

Before I became addicted, opiates were definitely used as legitimate medicine for me. It stopped my anxiety issues, fixed my depression, obviously helped my pain problems and countless other minor things such as ability to eat healthily, exercise regularly, spend more time doing things with people that mattered because of the issues mentioned above. It seemed like the perfect medicine that fixed all my problems. Now, because it's illegal, it causes a lot of problems. Methadone doesn't fix any of those problems mentioned, this is one reason why I am an advocate for heroin maintenance. It works.

I found the very same thing opi8, I've been struggling with depression/anxiety and chronic pain as a result of PTSD for years and only recently started using H and to my surprise found my depression seemed to lift and was way more manageable. I actually felt like doing things, started leaving the house, exercising, and basically started to reengage in life. This is more than I have ever been able to achieve even after trying some 14 different antidepressants/antipsychotics, pain meds etc. Im well aware this may be a honeymoon period and comes with heaps of potential issues etc etc but im going to do my best to manage the use of H and see how I go..

I was on methadone and H from 2002 - 2006 and kicking that was the hardest thing I ever did so I don't want to go back there EVER again, and this year I just got out of rehab for drinking 2 bottles of vodka a day. Might sound like a pipe dream but I think I might be able to manage using oxy without the super addiction and criminal problems H gave me.

Pssh. The routine of normal life always sets back in and before you know it nobody cares about you again and you're back on the bandwagon.

Psytaco I have never been able to control my heroin use and unlike oxy and other ope's I dont think I know one person who has been able to use heroin without getting a habit at one point or another. I wouldnt risk it and just stick to oxy or morphine as morphine isnt all that much different and neither is oxy but oxy has more differences than morph imo.any people find meth to be more addictive than opies and I have always been able to control my methamphetamine intake though unlike many others so maybe its just down to personality and personal choice.

And its funny that you guys mention opioid rage. I get irritable and annoyed on heroin(I did moreso with oxy though), and like footsy said its like I need quiet when im on the gear as it seems to ruin the high when I have someone talking their head off, I also dont listen or like music or the TV on when im on the gear. I once hear a story of a guy shaking his baby to death because it wouldnt stop crying when he was trying to have a shot. Thats the extreme end of opioid rage but I dont seem to get a rage as such, just annoyed and irritable. Meth is a different story though, I have completely lost the plot during a meth rage to the point when it has scared me at times that I could kill somebody when coming down from the stuff. Once some "lad" fuckwit tried to fight me when I was on meth and im usually not a fighter but this guy just kept pushing me and pushing me, calling me a poofter and all these immature names, eventually I lost it and bashed the fuck out of him lol I dont condone or encourage violence but it felt so good and still puts a sick smile on my face when I think about it as this guy was just a bully, it felt even better after when I told him you just got bashed by a gay junkie lol Im betting his ego was pretty ruined and he was quite scared of me after that hahah But yeah my point is ive never had an opioid "rage" as such but have certainly had many "meth rages". Once again it comes down to the person.

Right now though im enjoying a nice nod off of .3g and 50mg of prometh, once again toletance has risen to an unsustainable level so it will be time for a break soon. Hope you guys with a habit get a nice shot sometime today and for those hanging out ill say a prayer to the opioid gods that something falls into your hand or that your WD's come to an end asap :)

Footsv-:i still vividly remember when you were only very rarely using opioids - codeine mostly n the ocassional heroin - slowly transitioning into a dependence a few years later.

Its certainly interesting seeing peoples using trends over extensive periods of time fold out in front of you, to read about makes it that much more interesting. Vouyerysm like :p

Haha, glad it at least provided some entertainment ;) It was probably inevitable, and maybe I need to run my life into the ditch with every class of drugs before I can finally say I've been there, done that, and move onto something new and non druggy. Almost there, I hope.

Quick question about IV H, once I draw up a shot how long can it stay in the rig before its used.

I.e can I prep a shot now for use in an hour etc

Thanks guys

It will start to break down to morphine once its prepped so I wouldn't prep until I was ready to use. Plus bacteria is always an issue. I wouldn't worry about bacteria at one hour, but I am no doctor. I would think your shot would be weaker if you wait an hour after prepping.

Pdoc as Dopemaster said I wouldnt worry about keeping it for an hour but I wouldnt wait any longer than a few hours.

The only dirty shot I ever had happened because I mixed up a shot of morphine and left it on my table for a day or two. I had it and was fine for about 5 minutes, then I started throwing up and had a really bad headache. I thought it would eventually start getting better but it got a lot worse before it started getting better. Id heard of dirty shots before but I have never heard of anyone needing hospitalization for one but I started getting scared and had to get someone to call the ambos. I ended up needing IV fluids and IV maxolon for quite a few hours, never in my life have I been that sick or felt pain like that headache. It was literally that bad that I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy and I know a few people that I believe deserve some pretty harsh punishment.

So the lesson I learned that day was to mix up the shot and have it asap, id be too scared to even leave it for an hour these days. That experience really scarred me.

^ That description sounds more like precipitated withdrawal (such as with oral naltrexone - takes about 10 minutes to start to kick in) than a dirty hit, I've never had a dirty hit but I have had the experience of full-on precipitated withdrawal via self-administered naltrexone. Some people were born without much intelligence, I was one of those.

I've heard that dirty hits can be "cured" with another (clean) shot. Is this an old junkies' tale, or does science back this up? Also, some dirty hits must be much worse than others, as I've heard people talk about them but never with such terrible side-effects as you endured kman.

Like a lot of people I get really irritable on opiates too. I usually find the first high after a few days is amazing, but then after redosing on the same day and using the next couple of days I get super irritable. I think it has something to do with not being able to concentrate or focus on anything when I am high and I get really snappy.

Quick question - has anyone here been in a promethazine delirium? It happened to be me last week accidently when I hadlike 200 mg of phernergan. It was honestly one of the worst feelings I have ever had. It felt like I had a frontal lobotomy. My short term memory was not lasting longer than 2 seconds, I couldnt finish any sentences and my vision was completely fucked. I couldnt have read a stop sign. I was also getting weird visuals that reminded me of the visuals one gets towards the end of an acid trip.

I couldn't possibly imagine why anyone would want to do this recreationally and try to achieve the delirium "trip" effects (although it could no way be described as a trip).

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing okay this week. I have 2 grams of really good heroin, have been doing lines all day. Really nice gear.

What is everyone up to this week/weekend. Anyone have any interesting stories/plans/anything?

Cheers,

CF

^^I have been having really weird hallucinations today(my dog walking past the door then realizing he was sitting right next to me etc... And now as youve said that I realized its coz I had a bit more prometh than usual tonight)

Wow im so disappointed! Today I got someone to get on for me because the person with the good gear around here is a tightarse and doesnt take new custies often. So anyway I got this lady to get me a weight today and we split a bit like we always do which is only fair. Anyway when she left I had a bit more coz I also think its unfair for me to have a big shot in front of her while she just gets a mediocre one. At first I didnt think the G looked any different, its pretty hard to eyeball a gram but once I had that bit I realized it was most definitely not a gram in the first place and that she obviously took some. I thought it was a bit suss when I rocked up at the door and her husband said very huriedly "he's here!" and she stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes, at that time I thought she might have just got some with her own money. No worries there she's allowed to do that, but taking more than your fair share of MY gear is just not on.

This makes me so angry but right now theres not a lot I can do if I want to keep getting the good stuff. Seriously though, when I see her she always gets at least a pineapples worth, that is a fair amount of money for me to just give her for just calling a guy that comes and drops off, she doesnt need to do anything else the work is all done for her. Does she think im fucking rich or something? And the worst part is I cant do anything about it. The selfishness of some people just blows my mind. Its really makes me sad how people always feel that they can take advantage of me, and it makes me feel like I cant trust anyone which is totally unfair to others but how else am I supposed to feel? :( I wish the world was a more honest place, I have one really good mate and he knows who he is but so much of the world is just fucked, and im feeling like this high, I dont want to think about how disappointed ill be when im sober.

Sorry for the rant guys I didnt know where else to get it out, hope this isnt too innapropriate.

Last edited:
^ That description sounds more like precipitated withdrawal (such as with oral naltrexone - takes about 10 minutes to start to kick in) than a dirty hit, I've never had a dirty hit but I have had the experience of full-on precipitated withdrawal via self-administered naltrexone. Some people were born without much intelligence, I was one of those.

I've heard that dirty hits can be "cured" with another (clean) shot. Is this an old junkies' tale, or does science back this up? Also, some dirty hits must be much worse than others, as I've heard people talk about them but never with such terrible side-effects as you endured kman.

Yeah it was definitely 100% a dirty shot. I dont think I was on bupe at that point and ive been through precip WD a few times too, I dont think its a case of not having the braincells but that the drugs turn us into impatient fiends :p . And yeah as I said, ive never heard of anyone needing hospital from a dirty before but I needed it this time. I seriously thought I was going to die so there must've been some pretty hectic bacteria in there. Ive never actually seen anyone else have a dirty shot before which is suprising because ive seen people use in some pretty horiffic environments.

Id be pretty sure that having another shot wouldnt fix the dirty, certainly not mine. I think its an old junkies tale. With my experience I wouldnt have wanted another shot, all I wanted was to feel better. Another shot just would have made me even more sick im sure of that. I think the mistake I made was using tap water instead of bacteriostatic water from the NSP, I probably didnt crush the pills on a sterile surface but I would have definitely put it through a 0.22um micron filter. Could someone please answer this question.... What makes bacteriostatic water? As I would have thought that putting the solution through a micron filter would have prevented bacteria from forming. Wouldnt that make this water "bacteriostatic" or do they go through some specific proccess that prevents bacteriostatic water from growing bacteria as ive kept those little bottles of water for more than a day(sealed though) and not had a dirty shot when used. Now that I think of it I could have possibly used an old fit(my own of course, not something I ever recommend doing though) and maybe thats why I got sick.

All in all, that day made me much more careful in the future. I have never had anything too bad happen since except for OD'ing which has nothing to do with cleanliness. Sorry my posts are always so long guys, I see everyone else posting medium sized posts and mine are always huge in comparison and I try to make mine smaller usually through editing but often I cant. Sorry :\

Last edited:
Bahahahahaha

A bunch of phat posts then a 3 worder, love it fishy.

Im planning on mixing mdma and heroin, can anyone give me any hr tips or share an experience?

Im planning on mixing mdma and heroin, can anyone give me any hr tips or share an experience?

In my experience, it just made the roll a bit less great, and took out some of the fun from the heroin. I really thought it was a bit of a waste.

Also, I've been clean (well, on 14mg of suboxone) from H for 10 months as of today :) YAY me!

Yeah it was definitely 100% a dirty shot........

Talking about dirty shots a close friend of mine died recently from a dirty shot via bacteria, he endedup dying from septicemia. What happened he was using a butterfly did a shot halfway nodded off for a while and then shot the rest of his hit and died, was found in the bathroom. Very sad, so stay safe people! Ive been getting china white and some Vietnamese heroin and damn is very nice :) even though im on 100mgs methadone, I pretty much dont take my two weekend takeaways, then take a shot when im starting to withdrawal. The only way I can feel it, else waste of time during the week. What I miss about Australia is the high quality of H available there, if not better than the brown I was getting when living in the U.K.

I had a mate die almost a year ago now from H, he was also found in the bathroom of a fast food chain. Doctors say it was because he also had benzos and .07 BAC. Let this be a reminder to take extra care when it comes to IV.

Has anybody used methadone to quit a codeine habit? Seems a little silly I know, but I cant stop myself. If I see a new GP, will he inform my regular GP (prescribes me benzos) as I wouldn't want to be taken off them?

^ What makes you think you'll be able to quit the methadone?

When I went on suboxone no other doctors were informed, though I needed a referral to see the bupe doc initially. Might be different elsewhere.

Has anybody used methadone to quit a codeine habit? Seems a little silly I know, but I cant stop myself. If I see a new GP, will he inform my regular GP (prescribes me benzos) as I wouldn't want to be taken off them?

Hey mate, I'm saying this with nothing but respect and good intentions - if you have a daily codeine habit and are thinking about methadone, you don't really planning on quitting anything. People start on methadone so they can live a structured and functional lifestyle without having to find a way to score just to get out of bed.

That fact the drug you are addicted to is codeine means that it will always be readily available to you and having to score is a non-issue for you. If you want to move to methadone to get access to a stronger opiate (ie for recreational purposes) then that is fine by me and I certainly am not one to judge. I just don't want you to blatantly lie to yourself, because at the end of the day you won't be quitting anything, just replacing your current ball and chain with one that is a lot heavier and a lot harder to shake.

I'll also use this post to announce (if anyone gives a shit) that I'm getting out of the game as well. I've been using heroin on and off for the past 18 months and I can't keep living like this. I feel like I can walk away relatively gracefully now with some cool stories and adventures. Then again I've probably utter those same words many times so who knows. Wish me luck guys.

I wish I was more optimistic about life without opiates because as sad as it is, being high is that only time I have really felt like a whole, happy person. Like a regular person I should say.

Anyway, peace and love to everyone out there and I hope you all stay safe. I might pop in on occasion to see what's up (or if I fall of the wagon ago).

Catching Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.