• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Slippery Sheepdogs Dribbling Rainbow Halo's All Over The Parellogram- PD Triangle Urt

oh, charlie isnt from melbourne, i was talking about you, sorry bout the confusion

No need to apologize! It's nice to be talked about. :)

Sometimes I really wish I was in the States...

I know, it's not like a huge devastating guilt. I just noticed that it's not something I'm 100% comfortable with. I always wonder if I'm just full of shit and it's all in my head. (which is silly, because I obviously like women.) It.. makes me weird. I guess.

It's all the goddamn WORDS, Flarestar, the labels beg for confusion. It reminds me of the lyrics "If you don't have a word for it, what do you say? And if you never heard the word, how can you feel that way?"

You don't always have to justify the way you feel, especially not when it's how you feel about other people, and especially when they're good, loving feelings. :)

Oh, man, I DO wish I was in Canada. My ex says it's the most beautiful place in the world, she wants to kidnap me and take me there.

Hmmm, maybe I'll wish for teleportation abilities instead... where's that genie lamp..?

I always thought america sucked

I guess im really on the cool boat , lol :D

We have fun drugs and cool sights

But anything gets old

I'm tired of this whole if you live in the united states you better love your country and if not you are basically scum. Well you know what, USA sucks. Yeah it may be a better country than the majority of nations, but in terms of industrialized nations it isn't. There are to many problems with this country that I can't just say, hey I love America no matter what.

However I'm an agnostic drug using non-patriotic American, aka scum. Well this is part of the reason you damn dirty cunts!

:D Parts of the US are just as beautiful, but I live pretty close to Canada, so I've seen it. I love northern wilderness. Mmm, I think I might post one of my camping pictures... is posting a pic of me on here something to be freaked about?

Do, do, DO! I LOVE the wilderness! Have you seen wild bears?

Man, I've been to the USA twice but both as a kid with my folks. I really want to travel across America and Canada, that would be there best trip ever! :) Someday...

Hahaha, don't get me wrong, Australia is absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I was born here, it's lovely. :)

But I just don't understand patriotism at all, for anything, it's a strange emotion that I don't think I have. :)

/me is riding the staircase whip

oh BOC, you are just sooo darn dirty

I wanna goto Australia and rip bark from trees

Smoke DMT with the eldars and turn my back

Why live so serious man ?

My life's motto is, "Chill mad hard."

It sure does make life a little more enjoyable.

mmkay, posting this for a minute. gonna take it down before I go to bed. might find another one, too... for the record, this is an old picture, I look a bit different now. and I was dirty from camping :p

Don't be so modest! It's a gorgeous photo and you look fantastic! :)

Wish I was there to go swimming!

Smoke DMT with me, Charlie, not the elders, they've had enough!

Edit: just saw photo #2, WOW! :D

I think me and Dan are gonna Snort some T-7

Yes were crazy

ANd good lord FlareStar I gotz ta get close to you

Drift down in the states someday =D

Nuhuh, she's coming all the way down under.

Happy snorts! I don't like snorting things, I find the feeling at the back of my throat so unpleasant.

But that's from my last experience trying to snort k on LSD, maybe I was too sensitive. :)

Actually I think I may hold off on more psychs

The t-7 kinda scares me to snort again , holy crap

But rum and coke sounds good =D

Um , cuz you seem cool hun <3

You seem like the kinda person a can relate to

shoot the breeze and infinity

Sleep sweetly, Flare! You're missing Aussie 4:20, though. :)

I'll be daydreaming about being a Canadian bear now thanks to you.

hey guys my life is awesome/terrible

at least I gotz balance amirite?