• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Slippery Sheepdogs Dribbling Rainbow Halo's All Over The Parellogram- PD Triangle Urt

Wow this weed is truly da shit - I took 3 bonghits and I've been nodding since I last posted... too fucked to post...

this dank stuff I got
it smells through the bag..
thick and heavy with trichomes...

hah, a haiku

I've been on hiatus from weed, or really drugs in general (though I have tripped, gotten drunk, benzod, and nodded out) this summer. Saving me some money for when school starts up again. I rather save my money for drugs for the school year.

I really hope the weather people are wrong. They're calling for rain on saturday and I really want to try out the MDMA/2C-B combo during the day.

Day tripping just seems so much more light and adventure filled. Being couped up inside late at night is really starting to feel like a shitty way to spend a trip. It also completely drains me of my energy because I'm up all night and makes me feel all dissociated and shit. Then my sleep schedule gets even more screwed up.

So yeah, I'm praying for sunshine on Saturday...

Rain is awesome while tripping. Throw on some clothes and shoes that you don't mind getting dirty and go out and play in the rain. Bring a umbrella so when you just want sit and chill with out getting wet you can just open it up.

^ That's an idea. I'll be going into the woods and want to stay away from my house (parents and other people) but I also don't want to be cold and wet.

A big friggin umbrella is an idea. there's a certain serenity to being in the forest in the rain.

Get a waterproof backpack, stuff it with food, water, ipod, little tarp or something to sit on, umbrella, and a rain jacket or a jacket that is water proof.

You'll be set for any situation that comes up. Want to chill on a log with out getting wet, hit up your tarp and umbrella. Want to stay dry but still let the rain hit your body, throw on your rain jacket.

You are making me want to go out on a rainy trip

Fuuuck. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I have this shitty physical weakness that makes simply taking a piss or putting my pants on a massive chore (I start getting seriously dizzy, heart starts racing). Haven't had it in awhile actually but I got hit real bad just now. Anyone else get this? Is this a just a sign of super low blood pressure, or what?

Fuuuck. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I have this shitty physical weakness that makes simply taking a piss or putting my pants on a massive chore (I start getting seriously dizzy, heart starts racing). Haven't had it in awhile actually but I got hit real bad just now. Anyone else get this? Is this a just a sign of super low blood pressure, or what?

I get that too, I don't have a low blood pressure but it looks like it on my skin.

^Holy shiZZzzz, man. Good luck! That's quite a large amount of 2C-E. :D

Ive worked my weigh up to doses like this. I get some pretty amazing visuals when I take a hefty amount and the body high is off the richter scale. Should be pretty fun a fellow bluelighter from PD just took the same dose. Should be tripping soon , probably gonna smoke on the come up and drink beers in anticipation. God bless these crzy summa nites =D

Tripping seriosly good rite now , stunning visuals and euphoria

no nausea either , I am bit shacky tho

I should be fine tho , feels good

I L<3Ve all You Guise

Pretty epic peak from this stuff , I think i severely underestimated this stuff in the visual aspects. When you take it orally its pretty amazing.

I almost like it better than Acid , And I cant believe im saying that

But its true

I've always felt that LSD and 2C-E "play in the same league", so to speak. Nothing is as beautiful as Lucy, though, IMO. :)

Of is not as good but it sure comes close and its fun and new to me

Ive tripped on acid so many times now that I needed something fresh

2c-e gave me more than I could have ever imagined

LOL you're a badass charlie. If I took 40mg 2C-E I would melt into a puddle on the floor. :D