• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Slippery Sheepdogs Dribbling Rainbow Halo's All Over The Parellogram- PD Triangle Urt

Things are melting quite seriously but I can always think clearly on this stuff

Thats one of the reasons I like it so much

Its really pretty and doesnt leave you mindfucked

Eeeeeeer, I couldn't sleep after work, hence popped 50mg of promethazine; brain feels utterly dead today....errrrrrrreeeeeerrrrrr

I must say, I'd never heard of RC's before I started surfing Bluelight...

I hope one finds me sooner or later so I can see what the fuss is about, I don't think anything could replace Lucy as my DOC, though. :)

Also, my Amazon order just arrived! <3

Hello, Dazed and Confused Criterion Edition, you're going to be very happy here. :)

^I love that movie. :) Perfect movie for blazing bowls and eating pizza.:D

Eeeeeeer, I couldn't sleep after work, hence popped 50mg of promethazine; brain feels utterly dead today....errrrrrrreeeeeerrrrrr

Yar, night before last I couldn't sleep so I OD'ed on Kava and woke up feeling the same way. Just starting to get straightened out now. I was feeling anxious so I just took a little bit of kava. Not as strong as phenibut.

These GABAergics are so damn pleasant but if you overdo it, the next day or 2 is utter hell.

I've cancelled my MDMA plans and am just going to get better acquainted with 2C-B. It's supposed to be a somewhat nice day on Sunday so that sounds like a good time. I just don't have the free time to myself for MDMA followed by 2C-B at 3 hours. Can't wait to get out of this house. My available tripping time to myself will be much increased.

It's funny, I've been holding onto these last 5 pills for 1.5 years now. I wonder what the percentage is of people who buy E's that hold onto them for over a year lol

Low dose Lsd makes the world a 1000 times more beautiful for me . I use to just take really high doses all the time but as Ive gotten older im starting to appreciate the low dose trips even more. I find it to be very stimulating to say the least

I am so sensitive to LSD now

Low dose Lsd makes the world a 1000 times more beautiful for me . I use to just take really high doses all the time but as Ive gotten older im starting to appreciate the low dose trips even more. I find it to be very stimulating to say the least

I am so sensitive to LSD now

Gotta love high doses, but with smaller doses I could actually do this at work and function. A couple of hours ago I just ate half of a hofmann-blotter expecting nothing really, but actually im having a very good time.=D

I find low doses of Lucy stress me a little bit, like I'm halfway there and I usually have to have another dose before that jitteriness goes away.

Having said that, I had 4 liquid drops the other day, which is the most I've had, and the body high was so intense I threw up. It wasn't unpleasant, just took me by surprise, it was like the only way I could express it, haha. I don't know...

^I love that movie. :) Perfect movie for blazing bowls and eating pizza.:D

Now that's all I want to do, and I may have to go to work instead... :(

Sometimes I like to relax with it other days I could munch down half a sheet

All depends on where Im at in my life

Lately I find that one or two hits takes me where I need to be. I really dont have the desire I once did to eat ridicules amounts . Im starting to get a little smarter with these drugs

Finally =D

Yeah, I've dosed quite a few times now and usually have some LSD around the house, but I have to stop and realize that it's been less than a year since I even tried it for the first time. Seems like forever ago, that's crazy. :)

Anyone else feels that low doses of LSD (40-50mcg) acts incredibly stimulating?

Sure do. One time I took 50ug at a friends place and got a serious case of the giggly powerlaughs. :)

I've also taken 25ug and gotten some good mental sharpening stimulation. Low doses can be quite interesting.

Enjoy your trip man. I'm sensitive to acid too. 100ug actually gets me tripping nicely. :)