• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Six in hospital after taking "2-CB"

I live in Dublin and was suppose to be getting some 2CB powder this week, this story has kind of put me off a bit. I've been assured its pure 2CB, but am a bit weary after reading this. Anyone have any experience with 2CB powder in and around Dublin recently?

2cb is harmless BUT make sure your on the groundfloor of any building u take it in or the urge to fly may be overwhelming

I've done 2CB before, it's one of my favourite chemicals, but have never got the pure powder. I'm just worried it might be something else after hearing about them people being hospitalised,I thought 2CB was relatively safe so I'm thinking it must of been something else they got,that they thought was 2CB.

Sooo.. has anyone heard any more about this - is there some mislabelled 2c-b doing the rounds, or was it just media hype?

Not heard anything from anyone else about this or seen any other news reports. Heard 2c-b powder is available and in good quality still, seems like it was a one-off internet order somewhere from an unscrupulous vendor.

I know it doesn't discriminate between various 2c-x compounds very well but marquis should go a light green colour. Better advice still is don't order small mg dosage psychedelics from non trusted suppliers, and if you do have to order from a new source test with small non-active incriments upwards.

I live in Dublin and was suppose to be getting some 2CB powder this week, this story has kind of put me off a bit. I've been assured its pure 2CB, but am a bit weary after reading this. Anyone have any experience with 2CB powder in and around Dublin recently?

Get yourself some reagent kits mate, 2C-B goes green with one of them, forgot which.

Here you go, be wise to read this and get some tests http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/521861-Differentiating-2cb-vs-2ci-others-(reagents)

2C-B was fucking everywhere last summer, got sick of it by end! Every festival was spent completely monged on the stuff all day. Hope it's like that this year :)

Went to see a friend earlier, a good mate from her home town, a proper experienced tripper had some '2cb' and went full blown psychotic, clawing his face to shreds and other nastiness, not sure how he is, alive but shit, sounds like theres deffo some very strange stuff doing the rounds. Not sure if its been 100% confirmed but there was 2cx in his system so it mighta been bashed 2cb or another harsher 2cx? Danno

Looks like this article came out before the mail's one
the music student had overdosed on 2CB, a Class A relative of deadly ecstasy.
Both total shite but it does suggest this one was the result of an underlying mental condition.

Both articles mention an underlying medical condition as probably being responsible for the reaction (whilst still blaming it on the drug, naturally) but two of these kinda stories about 2C-B in such a short space of time is kinda strange. Does make me wonder if there is a dodgy batch of summat being mis-sold as 2C-B.

Oh, this is making me sick. Are they really dragging up old drugs, just to hammer them to death?

ian1000

Shouldn't she have warned fellow teens BEFORE taking drugs, AND listened to her own advice!!

Cops should have Taser'd her first rather than putting themselves in harms way.

You fucking CUNT, whoever you are - Sun commenter. Why do people feel the need to buy a paper? Surely, the evening news or, BBC News 24 tells you enough 'important' stuff. I can't stand reading a paper full of depressing shit. The Metro is written by the Daily Mail, by the way. Just thought I'd echo that, as I've already displayed my horror. :)

Aye thats the lad, he didn't have any medical condition that she knew of and was a very experienced tripper, , maybe nbome instead of regular 2cb doing the rounds, or a very bad bash, would nbome have similar metabolites as 2cb to cause a false positive? Not sure what they test for but its not on the standard panel drug tests at all

^^ Some of the comments people post make you wonder if we're the same species. Such heartless vindictiveness against people they know nothing about. On the other hand, it is encouraging that every time there's one of these drug scare stories there are plenty of folk in the comments saying that we need to legalise and educate to stop stuff like this happening. They tend to be voted down heavily but is hardly a suprise given the mentality of the average redtop reader.

Ofcourse they are different species, if daily mail had there way we would be living in a sterilized Disney land where everyone lives to 100.

Doorknob, the trouble is with a reagent test you might be able to tell what it is but working out the exact chem isn't really an precise science, they all look rather similar.

Anyone know anything about small blue pills being sold as 2cb? Are these legit or likely to be some sort of legal high? Its usually in powder form when I've had it before.

I wonder if this is related.
reddit user said:
These people who were affected are friends of a close friend who go to the same college as me.

I spoke to my friend and he said these people all took 2C-P thinking it was 2C-B. Knowing these guys they would have wanted a pretty decent trip so they obviously went for the higher dose that they already know.

This is a typical example of prohibition and just the ridiculous dangers of having untested drugs in circulation with the combination of dishonest dealers. If they knew it was 2C-P no damage would have been done at all.

So just another reminder guys.. Do your BEST to find out the source and what the drug really is. Prohibition is madness but unfortunately this goes into the media favouring the anti-drug people completely missing the point.

Anyone know anything about small blue pills being sold as 2cb? Are these legit or likely to be some sort of legal high? Its usually in powder form when I've had it before.

there were some blue blank pills that contained aMT doing the rounds in england