• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***Singles Thread*** A kit kat chunky stole my relationship!

lol @ M4ddog crackin onto all the single ladies.. like were all desperate and that8)

pssst call me

^ I only do it cos I'm driven by needs I cant control

:( Im such a slut :(

psst - what are you wearing?
(yes fatz - i mean you!)

m4dd0g said:
psst - what are you wearing?
(yes fatz - i mean you!)

I went clothes shopping yesterday to try n cheer myself up...

And to be honest, i'm lookin hawttttttttt

psssst....... touch me now ;-)

I was sitting around last night with some very good close friends last night (a bit fucked up as well, so this could all really be bullshit and kinda figured out what the hell is going on in my brain regarding my relationships with other people (not just boyfriends, but friends as well).

I dont know why but I just expect every relationship I have to end badly and sometimes I make that happen subconciously so its a self fulfilling prophecy.

I didnt take the end of a brief fling with someone well at all recently and lost a lot of self confdence and self worth because this one person (who I thought I could trust as everyone else who knew him said he was a realy great guy -he probably is just not really to me) and thought I could not possibly go through that ever again.

So I decided to not bother with people (anyone at all again. Which is stupid as my good friends have never done anthing to hurt me and just because this one random guy did doesnt mean they will.

But my friends and I agreed that because I have so much shit going on in my life and so many issues, I cant have a relationship with anyone right now. I dont need one anyway, I was perfectly happily single before I met my now ex hubby, who I thought was going to be "THE ONE FOR ME". Ha!

BUT I am a normal adult female and I have my needs. I want some intimacy with someone I trust and want to spend time with. And I have found a person who I adore as a friend but also want to be more than friends with. Hes happy to go along with it and not get into a "relationship", as I really cant deal with that crap right now. So alls well that ends well...until the next episode anyway.

I had a real shitty last couple of weeks, because a guy didnt want me anymore? How stupid and what a waste of my time. His loss!

sorry bout the ramble:\

Aww I <3 nickyj even though he calls when I'm asleep and then leaves cranky message on my voicemail. :D

In other news, I'm out of here. It's been fun. =D

up all night said:
Aww I <3 nickyj even though he calls when I'm asleep and then leaves cranky message on my voicemail. :D

:eek: & :(

In other news, I asked out a girl on Saturday night. Why? Probably because she's hot and I was drunk. That is all. Do I really have to call her just because I said I would? :\

nickyj said:
:eek: & :(

In other news, I asked out a girl on Saturday night. Why? Probably because she's hot and I was drunk. That is all. Do I really have to call her just because I said I would? :\

Yes you do.Just stay in theme, and call her while you are drunk ;)

She will only know you when drunk,to her,you drunk could be the new sober %)

Hell no. If you don't though, you'll undoubtedly run into her again because you're dating her sister or something and you'll be painted as that 'asshole who didn't ring' which will then foil any attempts you make to bang her sister.

I've vaguely known her for about a 18 months now which I how I know that she's a little too vacant for my liking :\

I suppose I should call her even if it is just to find out if she as a similar looking but more intelligent sister :D

up all night said:
3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

Heh, just kidding

(Im sure you arent really a psychotic crazy cat lady)

Well, I am. The trick was finding someone whose thought processes went something along the lines of, 'You know what? My perfect woman is a psychotic crazy cat lady.' and then the rest took care of itself!

so Ive gone and done something stupid....

well I was dating this dude for a while say 2 months everything going smoothly. I'm not unhappy he seems alrightly happy. We go to he's best mates engagement party. Everythings alright then bang he dumps me without really a reason just an "I'm not really feeling it anymore" eh fair enough I guess that really is a reason anyway. So I move onwards and upwards then it dawns on me. I've left my favourite jacket in the world at his place....So what do I do? I'd rather not see him again since although things were left amicably I don't know I think it would be awkward.

what do you guys think? I really love this jacket and will miss it terribly in winter.

^^ you should get your jacket babe.. Do you have mutual friends that could get it for you?

smart-e said:
so Ive gone and done something stupid....

well I was dating this dude for a while say 2 months everything going smoothly. I'm not unhappy he seems alrightly happy. We go to he's best mates engagement party. Everythings alright then bang he dumps me without really a reason just an "I'm not really feeling it anymore" eh fair enough I guess that really is a reason anyway. So I move onwards and upwards then it dawns on me. I've left my favourite jacket in the world at his place....So what do I do? I'd rather not see him again since although things were left amicably I don't know I think it would be awkward.

what do you guys think? I really love this jacket and will miss it terribly in winter.

If you really love it then find someone to go and get it for you. Do you talk to any of his mates at all?

If it was me though, i would just leave the jacket...sure it has memories tied to it and it may be my fav jacket but it can always be replaced. Pride cannot.

I realised how much being single sucked the other day...we had our staff xmas piss up and i was the only one there without a partner :( I felt sad...

smart-e you should call the police and say this guy stole your jacket.The police will then search his house to find your jacket.

You will get the jacket back and revenge on him for dumping you.It's a win win situation ;)

*starfalls69* said:
I realised how much being single sucked the other day...we had our staff xmas piss up and i was the only one there without a partner :( I felt sad...

On the plus side, at least you don't have to buy a christmas present this year...