• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***Singles Thread*** A kit kat chunky stole my relationship!

...i still bought presents for my boss's partner aswell as her! AND THEIR DOG!

Im spending christmas alone at home with my cat *sighs*

At least my singleness is giving me more time to devote to my passion and aims in life right now...buying into a gym and my nightclub im building.

But it would be great to have a nice sweet guy to share things with.

No, we don't share any friends. Ive met all his friends a few times but essentially they are his friends not mine.

i was thinking I could just go over there when he's at work and get his flatmate who has alwasy pretty nice to me to give it back.

startfalls I totally get what you're saying being single sucks majorly.

katmeow said:
On the plus side, at least you don't have to buy a christmas present this year...
haha politics.

I'm hoping I can get away with not buying one.

smart-e: Get the jacket! Just send him an sms asking if he'd seen your jacket there because you only just realised you might have left it behind. Surely he's not going to get angsty about someone wanting their property back! Especially if it ended amicably. It might be a bit awkward but just don't forget that clothing>men!

being newly single i think sucks but once you get settled its great:D
or maybe i just think being single is fantastic cos ive dated that many guys who turned out to be more trouble than its worth, i fail to see any benefit of them:\ You win some you lose some. Im loving the downtime tho!

I'm liking being single again. I just want more sex at my beck and call....

*starfalls69* said:
I realised how much being single sucked the other day...we had our staff xmas piss up and i was the only one there without a partner :( I felt sad...

I agree that sucks :( I know what thats like .

Isn't it more a great excuse to get shit faced rather than feel sad? :D

When I feel sad about being single i just think of my ex- whos currently locked himself inside our ex marital home in paraoid delusional fear I am going to come in and ransack the place, who has told the police I am threatening him when all I wanted was to come in and pick up some fucking mail...then think about the lovely 21 year old beautiful boy I am shagging back im Melbourne...and think YEAH ITS BRILLIANT BEING SINGLE!!!

ill drink to that nickyj! :D

I can't believe i forgot just how good boy sex was. Definitely not a lesbian haha =D

I really dont like it how perhaps you just want sex, but the guy is arrogant enough to think that the message you send him everyday saying 'when are you free?' has something to do with emotional connection... pffft.

Maybe you should then make it clear to him:

When are you availabe for a fuck?

That ought to convey the right message.

sassylx said:
I really dont like it how perhaps you just want sex, but the guy is arrogant enough to think that the message you send him everyday saying 'when are you free?' has something to do with emotional connection... pffft.

I know!

Fuckin' some guys in F/B relationships often seem to think they wear the pants or some shit. It appears they're allowed to make plans with you 80% of the time, but the 20% of the time you call them to hook up or some shit, you're being too clingy.

Thankfully I haven't had this problem in a while, because I'm finally jaded enough not to care. It's been 3 years without the loving touch of another human, and I think the heart well and truly begins to wither at around this point. What I'm left with is contentment, which is at least stable.

Give me a few more years and I'll be a cynic ;):|.

MR Candyslut said:
Maybe you should then make it clear to him:

When are you availabe for a fuck?

That ought to convey the right message.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable sending that, and wouldn't feel comfortable having someone send that to me either.

Even if you were 'seeing' someone purely for sex?

Obviously, sassilyx does not want anything other than a fuck. IF the guy is going to be so arrogant as to assume greater feelings, then i say, do it.

It's not like she wants his everlasting respect :\

EDIT: i may have misunderstood the original post :)

Last edited:
lol... some respect would be nice.. ive met this really hot guy... i love arrogance... but without respect. i dont even think a FWB could last on that.

Life is just easier when you're single and not looking. good times man, good times.

Doppelganger said:
I personally wouldn't feel comfortable sending that, and wouldn't feel comfortable having someone send that to me either.

^ Neither... its a little too crude... Like, im fine with 'what are you upto?' and that way they can say whatever and i dont need to text back. However once you offer them a fuck, somehow, they'll remember it next time and think its a voucher for a free fuck! ahh... sorry mr, dont think so!

and i always thought a friends with benefits thing had the 'friends part' involved - lately im not seeing much of that and therefore when i say 'what are you up to' im thinking of an either way response... but somehow friends with benefits does just turn into fuck buddies. queer man

Just felt compelled to duck in and say, when I was single and in a similar situation I felt exactly the same way; for all I know the message could have meant "I need a fuck now" but because it was all about "needing to see me", I arrogantly assumed it was her being clingy and needy and getting emotional.

Men can be stupid like that, don't be afraid to be totally blunt. As Mr CS says, do you really care what he thinks in the long run?