• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sick after herbal incense

Watevs bikie, i was just rebutting what ryan said.

i get sailor drunk and then smoke weed regularly and dont spew, im talking from my experience and the majority of posts in this thread. That if that kid had smoked real weed he would not have had such an adverse reaction. He may have yacked but noy freaked out.

Your reading into my post too much no hostility just a discussion.

Plently of plur going round mate. We live in australia get used to being told to fuck off, dont take it to heart

Lol I'm all too acquainted with aussy culture. Grew up in Frankston and now live in the region with the highest teenage pregnancy rate of all of Australia. don't worry I know its not personal, I just believe its not the most effective approach to get your message across.

you have the experience of drinking and smoking, but I was alluding to the fact that all of these horror stories stem from misinformed youth. It can be prevented through proper education over ignorance. We all know this but it always needs to be clarified for the readers of the forums who are still in need of persuasion.

I for one do not endorse the unresearched use of psychoactive substances, but not everyone can network. These things are in our society so its our job as forward thinkers to approach the situation with understanding, and to pass on harm reduction practices to as many people that are willing to listen.

sorry for the ranting

peace

Hahahah ladsy, i got family from frankston <3

I could not agree with your more regarding educating young people on drugs, so they actually have sort of an idea what is available and what effects they enduce.

I do not believe that education can prevent these (synth noid) horror stories. Other drugs are a different story, synth noids are poisen.
I have read up on synth noids a fair amount and have had bad experiences from;

1.holding a cone in slightly longer than usual
2.bad uneven spray causing uneven dosing
3.vaping some poorly synthed powder that turned the vapor into a light green colour (scary)

Which all led to a horrid experience worst than a comedown from a mdpv binge.

I believe synth noids should all be made S9 and weed legalized...... hahah in my dreams (i feel like weed will never be legal in australia in my life time (but then i think ooh maybe it will be (then relise im just getting my hopes up, excuse me while i pack a cone)))