• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sick after herbal incense

i don't think smoking synthetic cannabinoids in themselves are a horrible idea, or even making your own incense where you know what's in it and how much. Some of the synth noids were great like the early JWH, CP-55940 and JWH-210,250, am-2201. You can easily have a panic attack with a high dose but if you know what you are doing, they are just a different experience. Why do people dose 25i-nbome when 2c-e is safer and cheap enough? because the experience is different and many people like to experience the subtle differences between chemicals.

The incense at gas stations or whatever sold commercially is the real issue, i'd still like to play with synth noids if they are enjoyable but it seems most of the good ones are banned in the US, and RC companies keep moving on to new ones which are even less predictable. I think the war on drugs creates that desperation for vendors to push out and experiment with sketchy synthetics like ur-144.

sorry that was a rant, but i've smoked plenty of pure synth noids and really enjoyed them without any ill effect.

Il try find a link but the bloke who discovered the jwh family after incense blew up in usa

He made a public statement warning that he never intended for them to be used in the way they are and that natural mj is perfect when compaired to the extremely flawed synthetics

NASTY SHIT. The new blends take the piss. A few have only recently (last 12 months) been developed by some Thai chemist to replace the banned substances. At least those substances banned had been tested on rats. The new gen stuff has never been tested on anything except people who buy the shit.
Yay, RC's!

Idiots. :!

Il try find a link but the bloke who discovered the jwh family after incense blew up in usa

He made a public statement warning that he never intended for them to be used in the way they are and that natural mj is perfect when compaired to the extremely flawed synthetics

That would be John W. Huffman. He said that users could all end up growing tails in a few years time due to the lack of research.

I hope they do.

And penis's on their foreheads.

I assume we will see a lot of Penises in Australia then, particularly in the mining sector. Maybe they could dip them in glow in the dark paint and have their own head lamps in the future?

pot before beer and all is clear, beer before pot and all is not!

I did this earlier on with the JWH's and it's the closest I've ever come to greening out, but it just felt off, you could feel it was chemicals and not the good ol mary J

I never really bothered too much with it all even in the early days when it was legal

The compounds that I have seen being used causing extreme panic attacks rather than just greening people out. Think of that time when you were around 15 and people actually were greening out. The panic came first then the green skin then the vomiting.

It can have some really adverse effects on people, especially those on alcohol. IME it's pretty similar to Hydro it just doesn't last as long.

I can see the appeal for people who get regularly drug screened but if you don't have to worry about drug tests, stick to the real stuff. Who knows what the long term effects are for everyday users. In the mines it's pretty common for people to buy Ounces of this herbal shit and getting charged double what regular weed costs.

had some mdma last night but didnt have any pot so had a cone of synthetic shit, absolutely fucked me but not in a good way. I will be avoiding it in the future

Awww mister that fckn sucks man.
Firstly it sucks rolling without any bud

Secondly having that shitty synth high fuck with your roll woulda sucked also

Awww mister that fckn sucks man.
Firstly it sucks rolling without any bud

Secondly having that shitty synth high fuck with your roll woulda sucked also

One of the popular brands that are being sold in Australia at the moment synergises extremely well with MDMA from all reports that I have heard.

DO NOT smoke synthetic weed. Heard too many bad stories from close friends. Stay away from that shit.

had some mdma last night but didnt have any pot so had a cone of synthetic shit, absolutely fucked me but not in a good way. I will be avoiding it in the future

Yeah, I think we can all agree that it's some pretty nasty stuff, especially in comparison to genuine cannabis. I've taken it a few times after buying what was supposed to be cannabis and it was generally fucked up in all times I took it. I remember during the floods I smoked a joint of it and caught the bus/train to city for whatever reason, and then accidentally walking down in the flooded underground floor at Rocking Horse - the store employee had to get me out lol.

Yeah, I think we can all agree that it's some pretty nasty stuff, especially in comparison to genuine cannabis. I've taken it a few times after buying what was supposed to be cannabis and it was generally fucked up in all times I took it. I remember during the floods I smoked a joint of it and caught the bus/train to city for whatever reason, and then accidentally walking down in the flooded underground floor at Rocking Horse - the store employee had to get me out lol.

The problem is with the backyard cowboys who sell whatever they can to make a buck and avoid the Australian Taxation Office. They don't care about the end user and will sell your address and contact details to whoever they can. They will cut and run and change their business name and product names as we have seen repeatedly every 3 months or so.

Last edited:
People are blaming the drug for this, it was the person taking it's fault. He was pissed and still he smoked it. If consumed in the right amounts it can be really nice. Every drug kills people so why the fuck would you say stay away from this? I bet Herion is just as bad. Also do you think your words are going to help people quit? Fuck off, it's not the drugs fault people are freaking out it's because they are smoking way too much for their first time and will freak out and not like it then come on here crying like a bitch of why shit happens. The alcohol made you sick not the herbal.

Synth cannabinoids are shit

It was the fakies (fake weed) that caused this young bloke grief. You fuck off real weed never does any of this shit

Even the scientist who first made the jwh series released a statment not foe humans to consume it. The natural version is pefection, has never killed anyone. While there has been numerous deaths assoc to fakies

Iv done my fair share and its too easy to over do it, these days half the blends arnt sprayed/coated evenly so sometimes one cone can destroy you.

There have even been reports of some users after smoking fake weed regularly, no getting high from actual thc anymore. The synths can affect your cannabinoid receptors in your brain.

You fuck off ryan

When you use any of herbal incenses it is very important that you dont take to much... Many of people doesnt believe in its effect so they smoke to much at first... Its important to know what are you doing specially if you are jung.

@AFA

I'm pretty sure Ryan's main point was that no HR was exercised in this situation. from most accounts of herbal incense freakouts, its been young kids who just want to get Fucked up. Its a bit hard to see the error in your ways when everyone around you just says drugs are bad, Say no. To me this is completely against the idea of these forums and the end goal we are all trying to achieve. Everyone has their vice and you my friend need to understand this. No more perpetuating of Nixon's Idiocracy please

as for your argument about the harmlessness of weed, I think in this situation it would have been the same result. Most people learn the hard way, but beer then grass and you're on your arse. Cannabis or legal high, this kid was destined to puke.

you people need to quit being so hostile towards one another, it doesn't achieve anything. What happened to the message of PLUR?