Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sick after herbal incense

Secret Agent Chick

Bluelighter
I just had to go over to my daughter's place, as her and her friend had shared a joint of herbal incense (or whatever you want to call it) ... legal high supposedly a bit like cannibas ... and her friend was really sick. So I went over to give her a hand with him. Got there and he had been vomiting pretty bad, so I got a cool face washer and wiped his face, got him some water to drink and told him to take only very small sips. We ended up helping him into the shower and my daughter got in with him to make sure he didn't fall over or anything.

He got out of the shower, went and sat back on the verandah for a bit, then vomited a bit more. It looked like there may have been blood in the vomit, but couldn't be sure because the light outside wasn't good enough to really see. So possibly blood, but possibly whatever he had eaten or had to drink. BTW he had been drinking before having the smoke. Not sure how much alcohol had been consumed, but I'm assuming a reasonable amount. I think he also mentioned something that gave me the impression that he had thrown up blood a couple of weeks ago ... just from alcohol ... so I don't know if he maybe has an ulcer or something from drinking too much.

Anyway, I tried to convince him to do a trip to the hospital (just to be on the safe side), but he kept insisting that he didn't want to.

So anywhere, popped him back in the shower again for a bit and ended up putting him to bed. He at least seemed a little more coherent after that, and wasn't throwing up anymore. I told my daughter to stay up and keep an eye on him for at least half an hour i.e. make sure he was laying on his side so if he did vomit he wouldn't choke etc ... basically just keep checking that he was ok.

Afraid I don't have a great deal of experience with these herbal blends, so wasn't really sure about what to do. Opinions? Advice?

If it was an entire joint of the stuff it could have just been that he'd consumed too much. The dosage is considerably lower with the synthetic cannabinoids. Sounds like he may have hada bit of a panic attack followed by a nasty wave of nausea. If alcohol was consumed it would have definitely added to that as well.
I'm not too sure about the whole throwing up blood side of things, it is a little bit of a concern though, he should definitely see a doctor if it persists though.

The problem is with these blends is you have no idea (usually) what chemical you have, nor the correct dosage, you have to be so careful with them.

Anyway hope he's doing alright now.

BTW he had been drinking before having the smoke. Not sure how much alcohol had been consumed, but I'm assuming a reasonable amount.

THAT is why he threw up.....you ever heard beer n grass your on your ass?if your pissed and smoke some weed (or JWH or herbal incense idno what that wanna be called)more than likely you will throw up....if you've been smoking before and while your drinking there is less chance you will throw up....but if your pretty pissed and have a huge joint you will throw up.its a normal reaction.....tell him not drink and smoke.its either 1 or the other......read up on people throwing up from smoking weed while pissed im sure there will be heaps of reports...........i hope he pulled up ok :)

Last edited:
i wouldn't drink at all if i couldn't smoke weed; drinking by itself sucks but you still have to know your limits. Either way stop smoking herbal incense, your daughter and friend smoked a joint of probably cat nip laced with chemicals, try to get them to think about that for a second next time.

no one has any experience with these blends because they are made/changed so frequently that i bet manufacturers don't even know what's in them anymore. Best advice is to head to a Dr and try to find out exactly what the person smoked/took. Not a hell of a lot you can do for a cannabinoid overdose and in most cases it's fine but some people have had seizures. In your case, the kid was probably just too drunk in the first place and even a regular cigarette would have caused the same thing.

secret agent chick that was really good of you to help look after the lad. good karma coming your way :)

agree with junkie that the alcohol and smoke mix can rattle the inexperienced quite quickly. i always found it was better to smoke first and then drink. i find smoking comes on/hits much quicker than the slow build to drunkenness, and when one is already somewhat tipsy having a toke is often enough to spin.

i dont see why people continue on fucking with these wanna be ganjas. just take the erb mun.

its fairy disconcerting and worrying when someone takes a turn for the worse after consuming drugs.
If ever in doubt always either call an ambulance or take them to the hospital. Too many people have died from the inaction of friends through their fear of prosecution or getting in trouble by the parents.

If your daughters friend is drinking excessively and throwing up blood, maybe its time for him to slow down a bit. Violently throwing up can be caused by the actual act of throwing up and usually clears up, it also could be caused by an ulcer or other unknown medical conditions

Go to the incense addicts forum. The info you need is there.

DON'T post there though. They are all complete psychos. So extreme that they will find out where you live but not have the balls to fight you. Proper fuckin weirdos. You are safer in jail than with those prime examples of pure human filth.

After that into, it sounds like a lovely place to visit.

Sworn off incense.

Iv gone thru a lot of it too, usda buy ozunces of the shit and.mix with real bud to make it go further
(i was getting really cheap incense)
Ive smoked too much lots of times, usuallu end up dry heaving and in anixety hell for the duration of the 'high'

One day tho me and a mate were doing the usual mixing weed n incense when my mate went for a yack (no biggy were used to it from having a lil too much incense) then i hear a thud and i go check it out.
Hes passed out in the toilet i try to wake him up and he starts coughing blood and starts running out his nose while hes still not responding.

Few minutes later were both on the floor in a pool of blood finally he starts answering me i can tell hes stil fucked from incense and freaking out from being covered in blood. Ambo came calmed everyone down he was alright but scared me good.

The bloke healthy 20 yr old smokes only on weekends and is fit decent diet, dosnt.touch anyother drugs apart from weed n incense.

Shits fucked. Cunts dying from it. Fuck dying from incens, it would have to be the worst drug possible to die from. Id rather die from high grade laxative

Last edited:
Yet another negative experience with these so called incense blends..
I honestly dont see the point in consuming this shit. in most cases it seems to bring on a lot of nausea.. Mix the junk with alcohol and you have yourself a recipe for disaster !!
OP, there's not a great deal more that you could have done to help the guy who was being sick..
By consuming the product, he should be aware of the outcomes and side effects.. if I were you, I would recommend they smoke actual pot instead.

only reason I brought it was cuz it was the price of a block of vb for a whole ounce and the shit i was getting was really strong (knew the som1 makin it)

it did help with my weed economy, when I was smoking an ounce a week and could barely afford food/beer lol.

I don't understand why people use them, if you want weed its not hard to get. Even if you live in the middle of no where if you have a few brain cells and an internet connection you can get it. Them legal highs are just untested Chinese garbage they don't give a fuck about your health the Chinese mentality is sell anything for a quick buck.

Hey everybody, thanks for the replies.

I'm guessing the only reason they smoke the incense rather than weed is because of legality. The incense is legal (borderline ... but still legal).

And it turns out that it wasn't blood in the vomit, so that's good.

I've always tried to tell them to take it easy with stuff like that, because it can give a bit of a kick ... but young people hey? lol
Not like I've ever done stupid shit like that ;)

My that stuff is fucking awful, lol, I've literally been blinded for 20 minutes on the stuff - only silver lining is that it peaks and tapers so quickly. Would prefer to claw out my own eyes with a burnt stick than smoke that crap

NASTY SHIT. The new blends take the piss. A few have only recently (last 12 months) been developed by some Thai chemist to replace the banned substances. At least those substances banned had been tested on rats. The new gen stuff has never been tested on anything except people who buy the shit.

So lets all jump about in hysteria about them because theyre available from the supermarket.

People knowingly smoking these blends while fully aware are us bluelighters setting the bad example.

My bets are on some in here will willingly smoke these new blends and no doubt well continue to hear of the horrible side effects. All the while people will be lining up in droves come 'release date'.

:/ pessimistic i know but its true.

Go to the incense addicts forum. The info you need is there.

DON'T post there though. They are all complete psychos. So extreme that they will find out where you live but not have the balls to fight you. Proper fuckin weirdos. You are safer in jail than with those prime examples of pure human filth.

Agree... Finally you agree with me