• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shitty Poppy Seeds

hey were standard, supermarket purchased seeds and given my previous experiences, I was expecting little, if any effects.

Hoyts? I might pick some up next time I show up for work at Coles...

What dosage did you use?

from my experience, you can tell if the seeds are worth buying by looking closely at them. If they stick together in little clumps when tumbling down to the bottom of the packet they will create a dark, bitter tea. Which is essentially what you want.

I'll try that out too ;)

try 500 grams if you have no tolerance, more if you do :)

& if it turns out opaque yellow as opposed to brown, dont expect it to work

The brand I used wasn't hoyts, it was another brand which I've only seen in my local supermarket (sorry, not going to reveal the brand name, not in this open thread anyway).

I used a dose of 1kg, no tolerance. I probably wouldn't dose that high again, around 600-700g would have been perfect for me ( from that particular batch of seeds). But just to be on the safe side, in the future I'll probably take a much smaller dose first (300-500g) to gauge the strength before committing to a stronger dose.

ok so i didnt read -all- the replies, but is it still worth buying poppy seeds IN australia?? or do i have to look else where..

interested much yes!

Basically, provided you get certain looking ones, yeah, it seems so!

I'll be trying it this weekend, so I'll let you know. Christ, Oxycodone + Loratadine is awesome.

the other week we went and bought 700 g of seeds from the supermarket (hoyts brand) for tea between 2... only a very slight buzz, masde the other party hurl chunks but was like a low dose of codiene for me... onto a bulk mob now.. got a few kilos, used the same amount today with somewhat better results.. am thinking would be wiser to use maybe 5oog nxt time :)

Got some today, 100g a packet, blue packet, Australian apparently. I didn't get to make it correctly, but it sure works. Feels like a dose of Codeine at the moment, but heavier in my legs.

Just as an insight for you, not sure how the brands work, but 95% of poppy seeds on sale in Australia come from Tasmania

i still think these bulk seeds arnt the best batch ,gotten the teqnequike perfected somewhat now and 450-500g is doin me some justice, will have 2 keep looking am interested in getting ahold of imported seeds or pods for comparasion.. i must stress as i have read in many threads relating to this topic it is nnearly impossible 2 guage the dosage cos one week seeds may be shit , the next the same brand could be highly potent, so its def something to be careful with.:)

I was getting high off the supermarket brand seeds up until about a month ago when I had a bad experience and I stopped. 800g+ was necessary and this felt comparable to codeine the itchiness was overpowering, didn't fall into a nod once with the stuff. One day I had about 1.1kg of seeds (2 different brands) and I did my usual preparation.. about 2 hours later I started spewing uncontrollably I didn't feel high on opiates whatsoever yet I was in so much physical pain I had to call an ambulance and get taken to hospital. When I was taken to hospital the only thing they could boil it down to was food poisoning. Although this hospital is reknowned for being shoddy they didn't even know what poppy seed tea was! and didn't believe it was the tea that made me sick!

I bought the Hoyts brand and dosed with my usual (back in the day) shot of homebake heroin. It made the high a lot more heavy and I ended up missing my stop on the train because I was nodding out so hard.

hoyts seem 2 b kinda shitty compared to the bulk ones (not that the hoyts didnt work) they just wernt beez neez. i have skipped the tea today as the bulk suppplyer was shut today, went for CWE instead & found iv needed to go twice today as it wore off quicker than the tea.. have just found a mob who import from india was only able to get 300g as they sell 50g for "highway robbery" and they were low so wouldnt sell me a larger bag wholesale:( ... anyhooz the indian seeds i mixed with the hoyts (also imported from where i dont no) and was only average.. the best ive felt long /good effect off latley has been the aussie seeds.. it just seems to be so varied,:!

Mr Blonde said:
^ Lol, couldn't wait till the weekend? ;)

Of course not! :p

Someone who (quite literally) isn`t me :)P) found a bulk shop that sold poppy seeds. 500g had him nodding so hard on the webcam, it was hilarious. He described waves of euphoria, and tingling all up and down his body. And he has a bit of an Opiate tolerance (frequent Oxycodone use).

you shouldn't really be fucking around with poppy seeds considering how much thebaine and dangerous additives are in them..
it would be much safer to do codeine pill extractions..

Thebaine would be in such small amounts that it would be negligible (like the codeine in poppy seed tea). As for dangerous additives - thats news to me. CWE on codeine is a good beginning point, but the paracetemol content makes it less suitable for regular use. The ceiling dose also prevents any high strength experience. You won't be nodding on codeine. Poppy seed tea might be a dirtier high, but it has the potential to be stronger, more euphoric, and it is also much longer lasting than codeine.

Hi All,
I'm a poppy seed tea guy from wayback, I'm now off the stuff due to a significant dependancy issues (>2 Kg per day). I'm lucky I got help when I did because I noticed that some time during winter last year the seed coming from Taz. was getting washed at the factory. This was via both wholesale (50 Kg sacks) and via resellers such as Hoyts, its very easy to tell if you have the real deal as the seed is dark blue to black. Washed seed is a light grey and the seed may look finer grained. I believe I have written all this in another thread, have a look around.

Regarding the Thebaine thing, yes it does exist in the Taz. seed but not in large amounts. The strain (known as Top1) is found in the seed (when grown the latex is somewhat red and metalic, I can provide pictures if people are interested) but I would estimate <5% of seed mass is Top1 seed.

Thanks Mongman. Your description of the seed appearance of the stronger seeds vs the weaker seeds is spot on.

mongman, i notice this seed colour thing the other day 2 seperate kilos, one lot were really whitey grey as u had mentioned (i first assumed these would not have been washed). 2nd kilo different place seed was black n blue. .i tried each sep first, and indeed grey were way way not so good, where as the black, werl u no the oppisite of suckin..ended up mixin the last of it together with average results, usin anywhere from 500g-1kg in a batch. now i know what were lookin 4 then its all the merrier. jolly good job ol chap=D
i'l have a cup of tea to that!

I've also seen the seed color difference. Just last week I bought some Hoyts seeds, and one of the jars was noticably paler than the rest. The seeds also looked slightly smaller. I took a picture, but the lighting doesn't do it justice - you need to look at it from a certain angle and squint, like one of those magic eye pictures, whereas in reality the difference was much more apparent.

Attachments

• DSC00678.JPG
    DSC00678.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 393