• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shitty Poppy Seeds

Well, in SE QLD, any good Poppy Seeds from any major health stores or supermarkets are gone. Only grey stuff, that is no good [just gives you stomach craps which is NOT GOOD].

D:

Yep, many months later the supermarket seeds are still rub-rub-rubbish. So disappointing..........

Buy the jars, but theres a batch number that be good. too bad my pc formatted and i lost that code.

thats why i said theres a batch in woolwoolwr6ths VIC that have a certaion batch code.. not telling tyhe code as i dont have it, they are morphioey fun. dont over do it if you know how to look for good jars.

As reference

The quantity's being quoted here as working are a little large for my liking.

When I started using poppy seed some years ago (with little to no opiate tolerance) 300 Grams of seed was enough to make most people quite high.

If one were to take 500 Grams with no tolerance at that point (3 to 4 years ago) you would be in some serious trouble.

While I haven't taken any for a long time now I do always have a look at them every time I pass them in a shop... they have not returned to their former quality and I doubt they will.. they do however grow still thought ;)

Well, well.... it seems that the quality of the small 100g packets has made a return to form in some supermarkets. Awesome....

Well, that's interesting ! I'm going to have to investigate now :p

Mind you, you get odd looks buying a shitload of poppy seeds in 100g packets :p

I've been lucky, the seeds in my area are awesome. There are two brand i use and they ALWAYS work, well.. they work depending on my tolerance.

RPG

Be safe

Merk said:
you shouldn't really be fucking around with poppy seeds considering how much thebaine and dangerous additives are in them..
it would be much safer to do codeine pill extractions..

Thebaine poppy seed is never sold as food product. It is rather burned as a fuel.

There are no additives in poppy seed. It is removed from the pod, blown clean, and packaged. (You guys buying from supermarkets are buying cleaned product)

And just to clarify some of the other rubbish I have seen on this thread...:X

Tasmania does grow fields of thebaine poppies! The thebaine poppy field ratio to morphine poppy fields is driven by the market. ie. if there is a demand for codeine, (mostly from America) then morphine poppies are grown. If there is more of a demand for the thebaine derived opiates then thebaine poppies are grown. You can see where I am going with this...

Bottom line is, not even the farmer knows what he is growing in his own fields. This means that anybody taking product from fields is doing so at their own risk, as a dose of thebaine will most likely send you to the bone yard. Just dont do it!

You can get codeine from your local pharmacy guys, the reason Americans on BL use the poppy seed method is because they cannot get codeine otc.

Oh, and one last thing... Just in case you thought that the type of poppy seed has anything to do with the morphine content, you are wrong! Poppy seed contains no alkaloid itself. Any alkaloid that is left on the seed is done so by the simple fact that they are not cleaned.

Please treat this stuff with respect guys, you have been warned, be safe.

Last edited:
I've been drinking poppy seed tea for a LONG TIME, i never had one single problem with it. I think the chances of someone having a problem form it are very low. And I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying I've never had a problem with it. Nor have i with pods. I can't tell you how many time Poppy seed tea saved my ass. It's a great as a back up and it's pretty much harmless, at leasts that's what i believe and nothing anyone says will change my mind.

RPG

the seeds ive been getting lately have been worse than shit, i would get more of a buzz from eating the same $$ of chocolate...

even after 1.5kg and about 2 months break i couldnt feel anything (when i first discovered the seeds about 6months ago 500g had me nodding so hard i had trouble keeping my eyes open)

rolls said:
Anyone had any luck recently ?

yeah I did about 2 weeks ago, just the big hoyts jars

but god, it tasted so bad, had a few chugs then almost threw up, about 40 mins later I could feel it quite alot, which suprised me since I didn't drink that much

won't drink it again, tastes too bad

How much you use ? I had a look recently but they look all grey and washed to the shit house.

RPG, please check out www.poppyseedtea.com

Things can go wrong with PST. Rare but possible. Always exercise a little caution.

Although that kid also had hydrocodone, hydromorphone and oxycodone along with the poppy seed tea (he also smoked marijuana but that wouldn't have contributed to the OD, no CNS depression).