Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I tried Kava for the first time today. I got it a few days ago in the mail, but have been working and didn't know how it would effect me and sleep schedule. It seems very potent considering how little I had to use to get any effects. I took about half the size of a piece of rice maybe a little more sublingually. It says 80% kavalectones extract and is reddish brown in color. Surprisingly, information on dosing this sort of extract were hard to come by. Any advice?

The dog slept though the night for the first time without waking up and going mental at the possums in the wall cavities at 3 AM....then she didn’t wake up until 7 AM giving me a much needed extra hour before morning walkies.

My wife had a great day at work; so did I. We both are in good health. The family is all covid free. I beat a friend in chess tonight. I didn't overcook our hamburgers. Sometimes, things go my way!
it's always nice when things come together,
I had a decent day at work, drinking twisted tea listing to the clash

I was thinking of dropping this in lieu of a psw certificate, but my associates in computer science got started today. Doing some preliminary course online before the real work starts sept 3.

I’m in University now.

Otherwise? Meh..

Cake day at work. Day off tomorrow. My son is taking is taking honors lit. That made me smile. Jarring some more salsa from the garden and starting a black and grey 3/4 sacred geometry tattoo sleeve Wednesday.

I've gotten my kratom dose down to 30g/day, which might not seem like much of a victory, but I was taking a minimum dose of 70g/day just over six weeks ago!

I dropped down to 4 days at work so I have 3 days off, basically as much as I can lol

The old rule.. 2 to 3 hours per credit hour a week and you should be golden. If you have been out of school for a while it may take a little bit for your mind to get back into shape. Nice work.. look forward to seeing you work this.

International Dog Day - I love my doggie, she is a great companion to have around the house as I work from home now. She is goofy & makes me laugh everyday.

I'm pissed, and I'm tired.....

I'm also alive and sane. That's all that matters. Take care of yourselves.